Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Don't join HC PuGs - Thank You

Hi,

If you somehow get killed during the Starboy encounter, if you feel like randomly destroying the orbs during Botanist fight, if you don't know how to break the chain during Gul'dan(or come to assist), if you can't eat cakes during Trilliax, if you don't know what the bubbles are for during Elisande, if you rather DPS Krosus instead of soaking imps;

Most importantly - if you ignore the mechanics, just to get better logs(as the casual you are) - please stop doing PuGs. This is getting out of control. Its not fun and waste of time.

Just play normal until they nerf HC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Hi,

If you somehow get killed during the Starboy encounter, if you feel like randomly destroying the orbs during Botanist fight, if you don't know how to break the chain during Gul'dan(or come to assist), if you can't eat cakes during Trilliax, if you don't know what the bubbles are for during Elisande, if you rather DPS Krosus instead of soaking imps;

Most importantly - if you ignore the mechanics, just to get better logs(as the casual you are) - please stop doing PuGs. This is getting out of control. Its not fun and waste of time.

Just play normal until they nerf HC.
    I see you confused this with your blog/diary.

No one cares, you will continue to get bad players in your pugs because guess what? It's a pug.

Welcome to reality.

Sounds like you got kicked from a HC for those reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eleccybubb View Post
    sounds like you got kicked from a hc for those reasons. :d
    that's word wang!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I see you confused this with your blog/diary.

No one cares, you will continue to get bad players in your pugs because guess what? It's a pug.

Welcome to reality.
    This is my call out. I hope we get some sort of proving grounds thing for raids.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not "join an organized HC group if you want flawless raids thank you" OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Why not "join an organized HC group if you want flawless raids thank you" OP.
    Are you kidding me? The current PuG groups consists of people, who dies to god knows what(and how the fck do you even manage to die!?), the eternal hunt the for perfect log and the mandatory 840 iLvL guy.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-24 at 01:19 PM.

Deleted
    Are you kidding me? The current PuG groups consists of people, who dies to god knows what(stressful to facepalm and play in the same time)and the mandatory 840 iLvL guy.

So true, usually the leader but not always.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? The current PuG groups consists of people, who dies to god knows what(stressful to facepalm and play in the same time)and the mandatory 840 iLvL guy.
    Well you clearly expect those people there, so why join pugs then?

15+ Year Old Account
    The simplest solution is to run your own raid and armory people before you accept them. This eliminates the chance of them using the fake achievement addon and you can decide if you want to invite only people with HC Gul'dan kills or if you'd accept lesser progress with sufficient gear.

Deleted
    Are we talking LFR or manual PuGs

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stop pugging.
    Problem solved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Well you clearly expect those people there, so why join pugs then?
    I don't. I expect to clear NH, just how i/we cleared HFC HC during its glory days.

People are getting worse and worse, its horrible!

7+ Year Old Account
    It's funny I usually don't join pugs because don't want to read up on encounters and bother with that.
    Guess people get into groups and join anyway without studying up.
    And I'm actually not retarded and can pick mechanics up on the fly....maybe I'll start joining some groups.
    Thanks op!
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    The simplest solution is to run your own raid and armory people before you accept them. This eliminates the chance of them using the fake achievement addon and you can decide if you want to invite only people with HC Gul'dan kills or if you'd accept lesser progress with sufficient gear.
    I love leading my own PuG's.

There is paradigm shift. If you been Pugging HC recently, you know what im talking about. I can't point on what it is.

It LITTERALY feels like, people don't know the very basic old school mechanics. Such if you get a circle around you during the Starboy fight, you go somewhere else(and this can be a big deal for people).

I also blame Warcraftlogs and the obsesion this community now have towards DPS.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-24 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    This is my call out. I hope we get some sort of proving grounds thing for raids.
    Yeah... its called: Ahead of the Curve.

if you would stop selling those we might get decent random groups again

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account

It LITTERALY feels like, people don't know the very basic old school mechanics.
    I blame multiple difficulties/raid sizes, LFR/Normal where some mechanics are pretty much non-lethal.

Old school had only 1 difficulty/size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Yeah... its called: Ahead of the Curve.

if you would stop selling those we might get decent random groups again
    Thank you.

Finally someone who can see whats going on.

I think we need some sort of proving grounds.

Just try comparing todays PuG with the HFC PuG standards. All the bosses are harder in HFC than in NH(where mythic is tuned higher in NH, something that is not relevent)and yet you could have so much more fun in HFC, thanks to people who were playing the content.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-24 at 01:32 PM.

You could maybe do some resarche yourself instead of joining a grp and think this grp will clear shit. Maybe get addons like Exorsus raid tools and check if people got the required gear for heroic or if they have the arch for heroic. I will agree some pug runs are utter shit, because ppl like to lie and say they have cleared this and that but in reality they havent cleared anything. But you CAN find really good pugs if you just have a little bit of patience, i have joined pugs where we 1 shot every boss on heroic. You can also make your own grps, and take your time to inv some good players

Also a very good thing to keep in mind is that almost every good pug clear NH one of the first days of the reset. If you try to find pug grps, Monday/Tuesday you will most likely end up in a shitty grp, because the only players left to join the pug is people without curve, without proper gear etc. Try to do your Nighthold raids at the start of the week, specially bosses like Gul'dan, Elisande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    You could maybe do some resarche yourself instead of joining a grp and think this grp will clear shit. Maybe get addons like Exorsus raid tools and check if people got the required gear for heroic or if they have the arch for heroic. I will agree some pug runs are utter shit, because ppl like to lie and say they have cleared this and that but in reality they havent cleared anything. But you CAN find really good pugs if you just have a little bit of patience, i have joined pugs where we 1 shot every boss on heroic. You can also make your own grps, and take your time to inv some good players

Also a very good thing to keep in mind is that almost every good pug clear NH one of the first days of the reset. If you try to find pug grps, Monday/Tuesday you will most likely end up in a shitty grp, because the only players left to join the pug is people without curve, without proper gear etc. Try to do your Nighthold raids at the start of the week, specially bosses like Gul'dan, Elisande
    Alright thanks.

I swear during some point i lost ALL hope for killing Gul'dan on HC(it's extremely frustrating). My conclussion is/was that its impossible to PuG. People who killed Archimonde as PuG is now gone from the game and we are left with people, who still need to discover, that you don't stand on shit(and LoL is the best invention ever).

My /RW's with "how the f*ck did you manage to die"(all in caps)still echoes.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-24 at 01:43 PM.