Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PlayStation Now to Add PS4 Games to its Library Later This Year

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...This-Year.html

To date, PlayStation Now has enabled you to stream only PS3 games to your PS4 or Windows PC, but later this year, the service's catalogue will be expanding to allow subscribers to also access PlayStation 4 games, boosting the library considerably.

There are 483 PlayStation 3 games currently available to stream via PS Now, and soon you'll also be able PS4 games to that lot, with a single subscription offering access to the whole lot. "We’ll share more information as we get closer to launch, so stay tuned," Sony notes on the US PlayStation Blog.

A private test for PS4 games on PlayStation Now is set to commence "in the next few weeks", with email invitations going out to selected PS Now members. Sony has yet to confirm whether PS4 games will be extended to PS Now subs outside of the US, but we're sure it will be in due course.
    So for those of you who wanted to play Bloodborne on PC, You mite get to now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'd rather them have an official PC port tbh. Can't say I have had good times with PS Now. Tried to play Mega Man 9 through it and had nothing but issues. Luckily I still have my PS3/360.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'd rather them have an official PC port tbh. Can't say I have had good times with PS Now. Tried to play Mega Man 9 through it and had nothing but issues. Luckily I still have my PS3/360.
    I haven't had any issues when I used it (not saying there isn't any). But it is a good option for people providing it works.

I highly doubt there is a PC port even more so now since it sooner or later will be on PSNow.

Personally I wish they would go the Xbox route and just let u download it, Don't think that would work for PC users tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I haven't had any issues when I used it (not saying there isn't any). But it is a good option for people providing it works.

I highly doubt there is a PC port even more so now since it sooner or later will be on PSNow.

Personally I wish they would go the Xbox route and just let u download it, Don't think that would work for PC users tho.
    Personally I just wish it had fucking backwards compatibility. Like the XB1.

So you don't need a PS3/PS4 to do this right? If I can play Bloodborne without buying a PS4 it would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

still waiting on good ps3 games first to even consider a subscription. I looked threw a lot of games and most of them tbh were junk
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

So for those of you who wanted to play Bloodborne on PC, You mite get to now.
    Wanting to play Bloodborne on the PC is not wanting to pay 400 Dollars for a Console and a Monthly Subscription fee for a hunk of plastic and heat I will literally never touch so I can stream it to my PC. Its a very different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    So you don't need a PS3/PS4 to do this right? If I can play Bloodborne without buying a PS4 it would be amazing.
    Playing Bloodborne at 250-300ms input lag is quite the opposite of amazing.

It wasn't even tolerable on remote play over the same network.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Wanting to play Bloodborne on the PC is not wanting to pay 400 Dollars for a Console and a Monthly Subscription fee for a hunk of plastic and heat I will literally never touch so I can stream it to my PC. Its a very different thing.
    You don't need a PS4 to play PS Now on PC. I think you're confusing remote play and PS Now which are 2 entirely different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You don't need a PS4 to play PS Now on PC. I think you're confusing remote play and PS Now which are 2 entirely different things.
    Nah I just bundled the two things together. Its $20 a month for this. What a shitshow. I would rather just not bother because

A. We know literally nothing about what PS4 games it will have, and judging by the rest of PSNow it probably won't be Bloodborne.
    B. Its 20 fucking dollars a month. I can pay for Dental Insurance that is cheaper AND better than that.

Playing Bloodborne at 250-300ms input lag is quite the opposite of amazing.

It wasn't even tolerable on remote play over the same network.
    That does sound awful, but I want it to work so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

the only tales game on psn is zesteria..... which is also for ps4.... yet they bother we crap like sega bass fishing

I want to play the tales games I missed but looks like that's a nope

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    the only tales game on psn is zesteria..... which is also for ps4.... yet they bother we crap like sega bass fishing

Buy a damn PS3 for $60. All the PS3 tales games can be had for sub $20.

You shouldn't be wanting to play action combat games on PS Now anyways. It's fucking terrible at anything fast paced due to the input lag.

Buy a damn PS3 for $60.

You shouldn't be wanting to play action combat games on PS Now anyways. It's fucking terrible at anything fast paced due to the input lag.
    I might in the future. It's sad that their streaming service is a pile of shit for no clear reason other than it's just literally a pile of shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah they actually have it on several tvs built in as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

Then they have White Knight Chronicles 1 but not 2(should just have 2) and no dlc for any of the games like the f

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Personally I just wish it had fucking backwards compatibility. Like the XB1.
    Agreed........

10+ Year Old Account
    How is $20 a lot to play ps4 games? I mean, I know it won't be bloodborne initially, probably just the shitty playstation plus style games but if the alternative is buying a ps4 AND the game how is $20 a lot? (The service probably isn't great so from that PoV I could understand)
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-03-14 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    How is $20 a lot to play ps4 games? I mean, I know it won't be bloodborne initially, probably just the shitty playstation plus style games but if the alternative is buying a ps4 AND the game how is $20 a lot? (The service probably isn't great so from that PoV I could understand)
    Its not, Its thousands of hours of entertainment for $15 a month (If u get the 3 month sub). Its the same as a MMO really, the cost is low and the value is high.

Even more so if you like going after trophy's. You just need the internet to support it and you can test that with the free trial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not, Its thousands of hours of entertainment for $15 a month (If u get the 3 month sub). Its the same as a MMO really, the cost is low and the value is high.

Even more so if you like going after trophy's. You just need the internet to support it and you can test that with the free trial.
    Yeah, as a price-hours ratio I imagine $20 is exceedingly cheap. I pay a similar amount for a rental service kind of like the old lovefilm stuff, I get 2-3 games (or more if I rush through) for a fraction of the price. Once again, if the service is bad then of course its not worth $20, but that isn't what Paula was saying, seems a decent price point.

If it has Trails of Cold Steel 3 and Persona 5, I'll grab the subscription no problem. Better than paying $400+ for a console I'll never use again after I play the games. Ontop of the PS4 games, it'll also allow me to play the original Ni No Kuni, End of Eternity, and the Atelier Dusk Trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    If it has Trails of Cold Steel 3 and Persona 5, I'll grab the subscription no problem. Better than paying $400+ for a console I'll never use again after I play the games. Ontop of the PS4 games, it'll also allow me to play the original Ni No Kuni, End of Eternity, and the Atelier Dusk Trilogy.
    If you think games that aren't even out yet are even remotely close to appearing on the service well...

The only games that show up on the service are games that have already been deep discounted for years and past the point of impulse buys.