Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rename this Subforum Trump

Or politics any of those 2 will do.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we're forbidden from talking about any other interesting topics.

I think Trump would approve of the OP's request.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Thing is the Trump threads aren't even constructive. It's all just the left wing liberal making an echo chamber to bash trump and people who voted for him. They do nothing in the thread but mock trump supporters and the moderators seem ok with it. Political bashing is only against the rules when it's being done to liberals.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah, the vast majority of interesting culture war type topics basically require some current events hook. Trump is the kind of all things culture war, so this outcome is expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Thing is the Trump threads aren't even constructive. It's all just the left wing liberal making an echo chamber to bash trump and people who voted for him. They do nothing in the thread but mock trump supporters and the moderators seem ok with it. Political bashing is only against the rules when it's being done to liberals.
    If you consider discussing the things Trump does bashing, perhaps the problem is with you or Trump?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL there's no bias in this post at all!

Maybe it's because Trump supporters generally can't make cogent arguments, and resort to ad hominems. I've argued many times against even people like Endus and I've never been infracted in those circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    Or politics any of those 2 will do.
    Would love a political forum, especially if moderated but fair minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    If you consider discussing the things Trump does bashing, perhaps the problem is with you or Trump?
    I see a problem when people here hope for his death. I also see a problem when people who voted for him are constantly mocked and called thing like deplorables, idiot, etc., etc. Please tell me how either of these things are constructive conversation
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Please, please, please. Stop your ignorant "It's all the lefties" talk. Just because people find Trump or his supporters to be goofs doesn't mean they're a lefty. I've been a republic since I could vote, and even I find Trump and some of his extreme supporters to be trash. If all you can do is cry "Lefty!" whenever you or your leader is questioned on anything, you're as much of a problem as the worst leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Would love a political forum, especially if moderated but fair minded people.
    I'd love an 'Anything goes' forum, the only moderation would be to delete duplicate threads and remove any illegal shit.
    Last edited by Activi-T; 2017-03-17 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a Politics forum. How hard is it to make a new one?

I am not even "right winged" however @mayhem008 is spot on. They even attack the people that are center left or center right.
    Try to say something about the left and threads are closed or infractions handed out like candy.

Rename this thread ABLOOBLOO.

Or 'I click on threads I don't want to read then complain about it'.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL there's no bias in this post at all!

Maybe it's because Trump supporters generally can't make cogent arguments, and resort to ad hominems.
    Go ahead and double down on that deplorable insult shit. It has gotten you so far already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I'd love an 'Anything goes' forum, the only moderation would be to delete duplicate threads.
    Meh, I disagree. Hate speech and non-constructive posts should be moderated. Although I would agree that it would be interesting to have a forum where all topics were fair game for discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post

I am not even "right winged" however @mayhem008 is spot on. They even attack the people that are center left or center right.
    Try to say something about the left and threads are closed or infractions handed out like candy.
    Trump has no supporters on the center right lol

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree with this. There is a narrowing pool of topics we can discuss, and a lot of the really interesting ones are no-go zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Go ahead and double down on that deplorable insult shit. It has gotten you so far already.
    The victim complex is strong here.

"I'm not a terrible person, but!"

Seems to me the only people to get "Attacked" are the ones that those that blindly follow stupid, left, right or otherwise. And you blindly call everyone who argues to be a lefty. Very blind.