Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That's not a fact though.
    Well, reality disagrees with you ... and my fact was commenting on what happens to me "my own group" ... not what happens to you.

There are just not enough healers to cover the demand for dps... so it comes down purely to how lucky I am with keystones, the fact my iLvl isn't as high as other dps and that I'm not a favoured class for M+ and probably the time of day I get to play. Takes under a second for a group with a healer and tank to fill up, several minutes with a tank and hours if I only have dps.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, reality disagrees with you ... and my fact was commenting on what happens to me "my own group" ... not what happens to you.

There are just not enough healers to cover the demand for dps... so it comes down purely to how lucky I am with keystones, the fact my iLvl isn't as high as other dps and that I'm not a favoured class for M+ and probably the time of day I get to play. Takes under a second for a group with a healer and tank to fill up, several minutes with a tank and hours if I only have dps.
    God what an insufferable whiner you are. Get a tank/healer friend or be patient. You are not correct.

On topic, does the "you get AK 26 from quests on the Broken Shore" apply if you don't have AK 25 already? Referring to alts that didn't have time to catch up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    8) WQ base iLvl rewards (and I think Emissaries too) are being bumped up to ~865 max.
    If so, what is the point of doing HC's then? When you can went do few WQ's and get easily gear?

Deleted
    If only there was a way of getting into M+ ... no-one has been interested for at least 2-3 weeks
    "I have no friends and no one except my mom likes me."

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    If so, what is the point of doing HC's then? When you can went do few WQ's and get easily gear?
    Rewards for HCs were increased too afaik, and it's the MAX that was increased, they scale up just like currently; at ilvl 800 they'll be 815 or similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Rewards for HCs were increased too afaik, and it's the MAX that was increased, they scale up just like currently; at ilvl 800 they'll be 815 or similar.
    That i mean. Why i should waste time on dung HC where ILvL from item is lower, than from WQ?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    That i mean. Why i should waste time on dung HC where ILvL from item is lower, than from WQ?
    Did you read the post you just quoted at all..?

God what an insufferable whiner you are.
    I'm not doing in whinging at all - all I've had since I simply stated a fact is incessant whinging from everyone else.

I just simple stated one simple fact - I find it almost impossible to get an M+ run together in the last few weeks due to lack of interest in guild.

And suddenly it becomes an international incident... what is wrong with you people ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    "I have no friends and no one except my mom likes me."
    That's very sad for you ...

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

I'm not doing in whinging at all - all I've had since I simply stated a fact is incessant whinging from everyone else.

I just simple stated one simple fact - I find it almost impossible to get an M+ run together in the last few weeks due to lack of interest in guild.

And suddenly it becomes an international incident... what is wrong with you people ?

- - - Updated - - -

That's very sad for you ...
    What's wrong is that you're arrogantly calling a personal opinion a fact, and stating some very wrong things as if they were the way things worked.

I'm also not sure what 'whinging' is. But you're definitely whining.

What's wrong is that you're arrogantly calling a personal opinion a fact,
    No - I'm calling a fact a fact.

I had chicken for lunch today isn't a lie just because YOU didn't have chicken today.

Be rational.

I'm also not sure what 'whinging' is. But you're definitely whining.
    No, not making any sound at all... apart from the keys typing, so definitely not whining.

Also not whinging ... that would infer that I'm concerned about some loss and I think it is someone else's fault. In this case - I'm not losing anything and it is not anyone's fault. It just is the way of the Word (of Warcraft).

Just because something is possible for you doesn't magically make it possible for everyone ... if you think that, then you have a very narcissistic personality.

Deleted

You're trying to cling so hard to the "facts" that you're presenting. They're not facts. The're just your personal anecdotes.
    Stop it. You're just whinging really really hard.

They're not facts.
    Well they are facts.... what you believe or doesn't of course doesn't change the facts.

You seem to be misusing the scientific method on how we explain things versus simple observational facts.

- - - Updated - - -

You're just whinging really really hard.
    In this thread - the only whingers are the ones whinging about thinking I'm whinging.

They would be incorrect....

You really don't do many M+ in group finder do you? Tanks are the rarest, healers are becoming more common.

Get a key, put in your title for example "CoS+2 Carry my key!" or "CoS+2 3chest" if you can hold your own weight.

Then go do some world quests, in 5-15minutes you'll have a tank/healer sign up (don't accept dps till then) accept the tank/healer then delist, and relist your group, you'll get the rest of your roles filled up quite quickly and bam, you're ready to go do your m+. Easy.

Don't expect it to happen instantly, it definitely does not take hours as dps, it's about 10minutes normally. Just title your groups properly in the grp finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You really don't do many M+ in group finder do you?
    I look a lot ... healers are the rarest where I try and sign up at least. They are also the single spot that is hardest to fill once I get a tank and other dps.

Anyway - I'm outta here, I'll leave you guys to whinge about my facts on your own time now

Here is a little evidence ... I get several pages that look pretty much like this:

Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-03-26 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    any info regarding the ilv 835 for world quests?

I look a lot ... healers are the rarest where I try and sign up at least. They are also the single spot that is hardest to fill once I get a tank and other dps.

Anyway - I'm outta here, I'll leave you guys to whinge about my facts on your own time now

Here is a little evidence ... I get several pages that look pretty much like this:

That's nice, that's what I get. Majority of yours are pleb mythics, when you actually look at higher keys, you see how many healers are around.

But just for you, I did a test, it took me 8 minutes to pick up a healer for a fake "BRH +4 Quick 3chest ez AP!" and then 2minutes after a tank, then picked up an 890 dps and a 905 dps. Little awkward leaving the group after :P But yeah, took about 12minutes in total to have a group formed and ready to go for a middle of the pack popularity dungeon.

Wasn't complaining - was just stating some facts.

There is zero point in starting my own group as a DPS... nothing ever comes of it.
    I've never seen that as an issue for myself but maybe it is a matter of gear.

Will i get AK 26 even if i am at AK 19?

Correct me if I am wrong:
    -don't open your mythic weekly chest right away, get your AK to level 26 and then open it for sweet AP

Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    Will i get AK 26 even if i am at AK 19?
    I'm 90% certain you need to have AK25 first.