Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean gameplay > lore but maybe the portals that will inevitably be left open 24/7 to Argus will allow us to still communicate with the elements/nature ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this will fall under the "doesn't actually make sense, but don't think about it too hard" category that developers have to use for the sake of game play. No, my shaman can't commune with the elements when there aren't any. Even the blue post this week said that infernals, while rocky, are demons and not elementals. Somehow, I'll still be able to use my abilities and so will my druid tank. They aren't going to sacrifice game play for the sake of story.

Deleted
    Don't monos use the fifth element spirit to generate their chi? I'm sure I seen a blue post answer where chi comes from?

If your Shaman could perform in Hellfire Peninsula, Shadowmoon Valley and Netherstorm of TBC or during Cataclysm era within either of Firelands, Skywall, Bastion of Twilight and Hour of Twilight instances or the Deepholm zone before befriending Stonemother they can in Argus. Why? Thanks to "Gameplay trumps Lore" armor.

There is no reason that Argus shouldn't have its own elementals for shaman to call upon. If the world still exists then it has never had a world soul to take the spirit away, so they should be calmer than Azeroth's, and it's possible they'll be polluted like Cyrukh on Draenor, but that can be fixed.

Druids don't necessarily call upon the power of life, they bring it. If Resto druids stand around for a while plants start growing around them naturally. Rather than being swallowed by fel, they burn it away bringing new life.

If druids were able to channel their powers within the friggin' Firelands I don't see how Argus is that much of a stretch, and as others have mentioned Argus likely has elemental spirits of its own for shaman to utilize.

Quote Originally Posted by lifebinderx View Post
    Ok we will move to Argus for patch 7.3 in order to fight at the base of The Legion. But considering Argus is a plain, almost dead, corrupted terrain, how does blizz expect a druid or shaman to function there? A resto druid uses the power of "Nature", if Elune is not going with druids, there will be no power source for them to use. We don't know who or what Elune is but it is clear that she has to watch over Azeroth. She can not leave Azeroth alone for the journey of mortals. Also shammies need elemental spirits and nature to use their abilities. We saw how trall fucked up in wod when he was not familiar with the elements of that universe. In Argus there wont be any elemental spirits for help. Even there is they will be fel corrupted.

I dont believe elemental lords will go to Argus to help shammies cause they are bound to Azeroth, they dont care what happens on other galaxies as long as Azeroth and their elemental plains are stable. If there was such an option they would already help during TBC and WOD events.

Light and arcane are all around the universe so u can use them wherever u want but nature and elemental based classes do not match that "lets go to argus" scenario.

Just my opinion, what u guys think?
    1- Elune's stuff is Light.
    2- Everyone carries amulets, trinkets and, you know, artifact weapons that can be used as a source of power there.
    3- *furiously throws seeds at Sargeras*

Deleted
    Good thing you have your artifacts now.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    1- Elune's stuff is Light.
    2- Everyone carries amulets, trinkets and, you know, artifact weapons that can be used as a source of power there.
    3- *furiously throws seeds at Sargeras*
    Sargeras would give you like a solid second look of shame before smiting you with his planet sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

This is one of the many, many cases where the game has to suspend reality for the sake of function.

Many, many times in games something doesn't make sense but in order for us, the players, to enjoy the experience, the game has to sometimes greatly bend even the "fantasy" laws of reality, and this is one of those many instances.

Don't mages also use the titan blood "sprinkles" in Azeroth's atmosphere to draw power from? I'm guessing they'll also have a hard time in Argus.

Maybe that's why we lose the Artifact Weapons at the end of expansion. All the power we've put into them we use up for whatever we do at Argus. Also the planet might not be completely dead. A lot of the Draenei plant life was/is purple, look at Talador and such on Draenor, true that was that planet put how much of the stuff there was plantlife and such they brought from their home. Plus the purple/green look of the Argus, it is only "mostly" dead....lol

Elune came to outland/draenor didn't she?

Life as a force is universal. Elements also serve as the building blocks for everything in physical universe. Malfurion could freeze Ragnaros's personal pool even in the heart of Fireland. I don't see the problem.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its time to make a 25 man raid of warriors and hunters with 800/800 First Aid prof.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Its time to make a 25 man raid of warriors and hunters with 800/800 First Aid prof.
    Why not, it was a great April Fools joke on Daily Blink back a few years ago (Come to think of it, it has been 6 years).

7+ Year Old Account
    From a lore perspective that makes sense. I would assume on Argus we will be able to breathe on the surface of the planet, so at the very least there is air there. Shamans should only be able to use Wind Shear.

With druids - specifically Balance - they are harnessing the power from the sun, moon, and stars so any sun and moon in the atmosphere near Argus could technically suffice. Same with the stars in the immediate atmosphere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could a druid bring nature with him? Could a shaman bring the elements with him?
    During the Burning Front stuff(firelands daily zone) the quest chains revolve around us nurturing a tree that would serve to allow the druids to fight the fire elemental. We literally brought nature with us to a foreign place that did not have it otherwise, yes this was also a burning wasteland.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Gather all Elemental's and Druids.
    2. Land on Argus and get a foothold.
    3. Elementals and Druids cast complicated ass spell to "heal" the land.
    4.?????
    5. Profit?

That's one way I think they could do it.

things about forsaken and dk in val'sharan questline
    this doesnt make sense