Deleted

[WeakAuras] Tracking Avenger's Shield procs

Hello guys!

I've been trying to wrap my head around this issue for a few days now, but I can't find any relevant information about it. So I'm here, asking for someone that might know the answer and help me out.

What I'm looking to create is a custom texture that will trigger for a brief moment when I get a Grand Crusader proc that reset the cooldown on Avenger's Shield. I only want to trigger it when I get an actual proc, and not when the cooldown depletes normaly.

I've been looking around in the combat log, with every messages active, for something to trigger when the proc happens. But as far as I can see, nothing gets logged at all - I get a brief animation around my character and a sound cue, but nothing that I actually can track. Before (last expansion?) you got a short Grand Crusader buff whenever the proc would occur, and you simply tracked the aura. I also did some searches on wago.io, but anything close to what I want use the old method of tracking the buff.

Is there a way to create what I'm looking for? How do I track procs, such as Grand Crusader nowdays?

Deleted
    BUMP

No one? I don't know where to look from here, I feel as I've gone through all the trigger-options already. Would really, really appreciate some help.

Is it possible to track Grand Crusader procs and, if yes, how do I create a trigger for it?

Quote Originally Posted by BattousaiPimp View Post
    BUMP

No one? I don't know where to look from here, I feel as I've gone through all the trigger-options already. Would really, really appreciate some help.

Is it possible to track Grand Crusader procs and, if yes, how do I create a trigger for it?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sader-tracking
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    Perfect! Thanks a lot <3