Deleted

Blizzard April Fools 2017

WoW Patch 7.2

Deleted
    Nah the real joke is
    We’re rolling out hotfixes that make the following changes:
    Enemies around the Broken Shore will no longer drop Nethershards by default.
    Enemies in the shadow of the Sentinax will drop Nethershards.
    Nethershard rewards from Rare Elites on the Broken Shore have been increased.
    Nethershard rewards associated with Sentinax portals and beacons have been greatly increased in a hotfix that just went live.
    Legion Assaults, coming on Tuesday, will also be a lucrative source of Nethershards.

SO you can farm then even less. No where do i see Greatly increased gain nethershards, SO it will still take fucking HOURS, to gain enough, To buy a item, that gives a random stat item, which RNG stat and randomly may level up, WHICH RNG could be a legendary(even if increased is still tiny).

I mean, people complain about AP. What about RNG on top of RNG with RNG RNG RNG. Think about it, I buy a item that may have good stats and may warforge itself, THAT is already 2 times RNG on 1 item, THEN RNG sidedish with it could be a legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Nah the real joke is
    Nethershard rewards associated with Sentinax portals and beacons have been greatly increased in a hotfix that just went live.
    Legion Assaults, coming on Tuesday, will also be a lucrative source of Nethershards.

SO you can farm then even less. No where do i see Greatly increased gain nethershards, SO it will still take fucking HOURS, to gain enough, To buy a item, that gives a random stat item, which RNG stat and randomly may level up, WHICH RNG could be a legendary(even if increased is still tiny).

I mean, people complain about AP. What about RNG on top of RNG with RNG RNG RNG. Think about it, I buy a item that may have good stats and may warforge itself, THAT is already 2 times RNG on 1 item, THEN RNG sidedish with it could be a legendary.
    I farmed sentinax today and got ~5k shards per hour, this place is awesome at the moment

Nah the real joke is

Sentinax farming after the hotfix is actually about as efficient as the Wrynfall farming before it was nerfed.

Half the servers being offline in EU this morning... At least it's fixed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    WoW Patch 7.2
    *slow clap*

Wow...

Such jokes...

Magnificent...

Very April...

So funny...

/s

Could at least have posted in the other.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Funny and true.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Don't cut yourself being so edgy.

Nah the real joke is

That clearly shows you don't know what you're talking about. Sentinax farming now far exceeds the murloc farming. I farmed for 45 minutes then, 12k nethershards.

1 tank, 1 healer, 3 hunters, 5 portals under our control tag wise. Non stop for 45minutes. Drowning in shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    edgy.
    You keep using that word.

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That clearly shows you don't know what you're talking about. Sentinax farming now far exceeds the murloc farming. I farmed for 45 minutes then, 12k nethershards.

1 tank, 1 healer, 3 hunters, 5 portals under our control tag wise. Non stop for 45minutes. Drowning in shards.
    No i know what i am talking about, I just dont think, We can always make a Imginary senario where Our tank is a Brewmaster perfectly fitting His Statue between 3 portals as 3 hunters use barrage.

it is childish to say " OH well i can so everyone can"
    if you play the game casually, I know shocking. gasp. it is a boring ass sytem that takes to long for any REAL reward, yeah if you play 14 hours each day farming shards it is fast, with a perfect group. But on a casual level, it is better then before i will give you that. but still would take hours to get 5k To use buy a adventure of RNG to get a legendary.

Pathetic whiners, get out of my game.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread doesn't have much of a point, so gonna close.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)