Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    The Dragonslayers would like to have a word with you.

Do you seriously think the Helya's Gaze appearance is "stumpy"? They're definitely not short and fat.

And to be fair, this challenge is ridiculously easy.
    Sure, the Dragonslayers is somewhere in the area of what I want, far from perfect though. And it's just one axe look.
    The swords are not short, because they are upscaled, but they are definitely fat. If they wanted a savage, bulky weapon, why not make axes or maces instead of half-assed swords? Well, at least it's better looking than the Stormbreath look. I wonder how that passed the design stage.
    Well, I just read people sub 900 doing a hellofalot of attempts, haven't tried myself.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Sure, the Dragonslayers is somewhere in the area of what I want, far from perfect though. And it's just one axe look.
    The swords are not short, because they are upscaled, but they are definitely fat. If they wanted a savage, bulky weapon, why not make axes or maces instead of half-assed swords? Well, at least it's better looking than the Stormbreath look. I wonder how that passed the design stage.
    Well, I just read people sub 900 doing a hellofalot of attempts, haven't tried myself.
    To each his own, but I like the Heyla's Gaze appearance quite a bit. Is it the best 2h in game? probably not, but from my perspective it I wouldn't say it's half-assed and right now it's still got some prestige to have, so I'll be using it

What are some swords you feel are not "half-assed"? I'm interested to see what is against what isn't from your perspective.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    To each his own, but I like the Heyla's Gaze appearance quite a bit. Is it the best 2h in game? probably not, but from my perspective it I wouldn't say it's half-assed and right now it's still got some prestige to have, so I'll be using it

What are some swords you feel are not "half-assed"? I'm interested to see what is against what isn't from your perspective.
    Certainly, these are opinions and not facts. I must reiterate that it's not Helya's Gaze appearance alone that disappoints me, but I was hoping for and rather expecting the fury warrior weapon would be something like Gorehowl, while arms would be something like Lothar's swords. For me, fury weapons are not swords, fury lore is not Vrykul, and warrior HQ is not some golden paladin city in the clouds. Everything is wrong, which makes me a little sad, because it's my favorite spec of my favorite class. My second favorite class and spec, Frost DK, is just perfect in comparison. Frostmourne, lich-king, nerzul, arthas, raising wellknown heroes as champions. Wonderful!

Ok, back to what the "half-assed" swords. Obviously, they aren't cheap or made without effort, but I mean they aren't really swords. Clunky, fat, no shaft, dull edge. Of course they look impractical, and that's ok, it's not supposed to be realistic, but they look like toys, especially with those crazy neon color variations.

A sword that I like, would be something like these:

Blizzard devs were asked why they decided to make all the warrior weapons swords, and their answer was that swords were more appealing to players. Well, then I say they should at least make them look like swords. Arms is no better, most of the models look like shit. I greatly prefer the axe appearance over all the rest there too.
    Mother pus bucket!