High level feral druids, got a question about mythic+

I'm currently sitting at around 885 with my druid and I feel a bit gimped on several mythic+ runs. I'm assuming it has to do with my bleeds needing time to build up. My current build has Savage Roar and Bloodtalons. What I notice is that my damage on dummies stays pretty consistent, but if I run Incarnation, my burst is much higher.

I'm just curious what other high level ferals run. And I'm also curious how Brutal Slash plays out instead of Thrash and swiping away. Appreciate any help.

Deleted
    Personally I drop some single target dmg for aoe trash and take brutal slash and haste trinkets. (+luffa's + cinidaria and 4 set) I keep savage roar up with how easy 2 set and trash builds up combo points and predator means i can spam tigers fury all dungeon.
    I don't believe i'm a burden to my Mythic + at all with this, when I used to run dot single target i felt rubbish all the trash and only useful on bosses.
    Last edited by mmocd916115769; 2017-06-09 at 11:15 AM. Reason: typo

When you say you feel gimped, does it mean you're always last on the meters? What other classes do you play with? is it in heavy AoE (read more than 6 mobs) or on cleave (2-4) or even single target?

I always run Predator while doing M+ but the rest of my talent don't differ from a standard build (SR+BT) and i don't even bother changing my Pouncers and Maimers unless for some reason i'm running very low keys or M0's.

Your experience might be tied to your gear (relatively low ilvl/bad stat optimisation etc etc) but also to the rest of your party and the keys you run (the higher the key lvl the more dps you should do if you play well).

Below is what I usually run for Mythic+. You'll pull really good AoE and decent ST.

Predator
    Displacer Beast
    Balance Affinity
    Typhoon/Mighty Bash
    Savage Roar
    Jagged Wounds
    Brutal Slash

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few viable talent builds for M+ but with the current affixes and 4pc I use: Predator/Incarnation/JW/BT. There are so many ways to proc Predator in a dungeon that I don't feel Brutal Slash is worth it outside of consistent heavy aoe, and I feel Predator better favors swipe spam/multi-dotting with BT (the bats/dominators in BRH are a great example of crushing the meters with this combo). I only swap out Incarnation for Savage Roar on high M+ keys (say 15+ depending on the dungeon).

When using brutal slash, do you still use it on single target? 20 energy for as much damage as it does seems like it might be worth it, except during incarnation.

Deleted
    You use it over shred on ST to avoid capping charges. Just be sure to have a few up when there are multiple targets up.

Deleted
    What are your stats? An 'armory' link would help.

That been said it's probably due to your ilvl. Due to the nature of Mythic+ atm, you're likely to be grouping up with people of much higher ilvl than you. If that's case it's only natural that you're behind. I go with Blood Scent - Savage Roar - Jagged Wounds and Brutal Slash. What i do is, i make sure Savage roar is up, i trash the mobs, i use brutal slash 3 times and then i tab rake each target individually until i get back a charge of brutal slash. Note that when you get 5cps you want to use them on a rip (or ferocius bite if the targets are about to die). On really large pulls i'll also pop Berserk for the increased damage.

I've been playing like this for quite a while and i usually end up 1st or second on the dps charts. Although people who outgear me tend to pull bigger numbers then me, i can still compete even in such groups. Note that i use Luffa Wrappings wich helps tremendously but i did pretty fine before getting them so you shouldn't have much problems. You're definately not a burden as feral.

Sorry for any English mistakes, not my first language.
    Last edited by mmoc664d87a91f; 2017-06-10 at 12:09 PM.