Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    If you don't think the game is sexualized, please explain female blood elf transmog and its practical application.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It has nothing to do with being a prude. They look ugly and you come off as a desperate virgin.
    No, I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least it's not as bad as Wildstar.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    No, I don't.
    You definitely do and it's worse because you're in denial.

Sex is positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

You definitely do and it's worse because you're in denial.
    Do you have a height complex? You're riding a pretty high horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    compared to most mmo's wow is probably the one of the most harmless one when its about sexualization
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Do you have a height complex? You're riding a pretty high horse.
    Last I checked it's not possible for someone with an above average height to have a height complex but at least you tried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Last I checked it's not possible for someone with an above average height to have a height complex but at least you tried.
    Sure it is - anyone outside a particular norm or set of norms can develop a complex about their state simply by feeling anxious or awkward for being outside that norm.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Do not flame, lock if noone is Civil. Maybe dont ask a question if you dont like the anwser. Dont get why you need to get so precious about a topic. Just ask and see how people respond.

I dont mind sexualized content, even though i by far dont feel its sexualized (especially not compared to other games).

Also the grafix in this game are way too bad to feel anything in the girdle area. :P

Deleted
    Well, yes, I do like it. But I like when it only happens to women. I accept the fact that general population might see me as 'sexist', I wear it like a badge. And I love patriarchy, and I mean it. So before you accuse me of being a 'troll' or throw some 'phobic'-'ist' words, know that I'm probably them, and more.

Fanservice is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Sure it is - anyone outside a particular norm or set of norms can develop a complex about their state simply by feeling anxious or awkward for being outside that norm.
    But why would I get on a horse if I had a height complex? Would I not want to chop off a chunk of my legs to reach the average height?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    But why would I get on a horse if I had a height complex? Would I not want to chop off a chunk of my legs to reach the average height?
    If you had severe BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) you might well want to do that.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzards been pretty cowardly in terms of sexuality in wow. When you look at the steps they made in overwatch, so show a gay character that isn't hyped up in the sexual part, but just in a relationship, you'd think they could manage that in wow. But instead they don't even touch upon it on any character in the game, even retroactively.

And to argument that sexuality shouldn't be a thing in a game like warcraft has always been bullshit, because it exists in context, how else can half breed characters exist if cross species doesn't pork it together, who did auduin get born is varian hadn't bumped uglies with his wife, same with thrall and aggra.

Sexuality can be played into it, hell if a kids tv show like steven universe can touch upon attraction to people of the same gender and talk about how kids are born, or a game like undertale can have two characters of the same sex fall in love, the fact wow dodges this issue while having themes like carnage, decapitation, war, death, suffering, and yet just maturely having relationships talked about is to far for the game makers, that just suggests they wanted to avoid it all these years because they were to afraid of upsetting players who took offense to it.
    #boycottchina

Where are wow races sexualized? Have you ever played a Korean game? That is sexualized.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Do you mean mental? that's not normal if you ask me believe me I know some people more normal than me.
    You mean the people who protest that all sex is rape and cried out a certain religious phrase that is considered...angry...when a certain person won a house in a very special color?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, at least it's not as bad as Wildstar.
    Is Wildstar this bad?