Deleted

Artifact Challenge Scenario Bug...

So i have the legendary helm that heals for a lot whenever i FD...but half the time FDing just causes the boss to despawn and from what i can tell never respawn until you leave and pay to do it again....GG Blizz ....

Deleted
    And your problem is? That's obviously intended - and for good reasons too.

I mean, the real bug is that it only happens half the time as you say.
    Otherwise:

Spend 100 shards, get unlimited tries, GG hunter.

Feign Death drops aggro and resets encounters? STOP THE PRESSES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I heard the first Mage Tower, was that it did work. However it makes sense for it not to unless you are using a pet to hold aggro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    And your problem is? That's obviously intended - and for good reasons too.

I mean, the real bug is that it only happens half the time as you say.
    Otherwise:

Spend 100 shards, get unlimited tries, GG hunter.
    I'm not asking for unlimited tries, i would just want it to work...and not even make me lose aggro. Whenever it works, everyone still targets me and they keep dealing dmg etc, but the healing component is really good.

I'm assuming this is for the MM one? Otherwise your pet would take/maintain aggro and the encounter would continue. In any case, if this is indeed for the MM one you should not need the healing from helm as most mistakes simply one shot you other than getting melee'd by the little adds, so don't do that.

If you FD in the MM scenario, nothing happens. If you lay there, you die.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

I've used voodoo in the challenge as well, but i never reseted the boss. But that might be because I move the moment i press FD so the character doesnt even hit the ground before i cancel it. This way i get the instant heal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnesymne View Post
    I've used voodoo in the challenge as well, but i never reseted the boss. But that might be because I move the moment i press FD so the character doesnt even hit the ground before i cancel it. This way i get the instant heal.
    !! that works, hasn't resetted since. Still far from perfect but better than nothing