Deleted

no quests in stormheim

how do you get friendly reputation with stormheim? there are no quests.. i need it to complete the uniting the isles quests... i googled it and saw people with the same problem but none of the solutions works... there is no portal behind khadgar.. theres no stormheim quests on the scouting map...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am just making a guess- did you select a different zone, and it's making you go there instead? I'm not sure if that would cause the problem or not.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    nope i checked stormheim and the only quest available is a raid quest..

10+ Year Old Account
    Check the scouting map section of your order hall mission board, it should have a quest sending you to Dalaran.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim opens up for questing after you do the intro scenario for the zone. Winter Blossom covered the location for that NPC. Once the scenario is finished, you'll be in Stormheim at your first quest hub.

Deleted
    my quest log tells me to quest in surama even though i already have a friendly reputation there... i checked the scouting map and the only quest available is a quest called facing our fears which has a -15% chance of being completed.. i also checked all the npcs in the same building as kadgar and the only npc giving a quest is a npc called archivist elysiana giving a quest named calling of the council.. theres no portal in the building
    Last edited by mmoc7197edf7e7; 2017-04-19 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantais View Post
    my quest log tells me to quest in surama even though i already have a friendly reputation there... i checked the scouting map and the only quest available is a quest called facing our fears which has a -15% chance of being completed.. i also checked all the npcs in the same building as kadgar and the only npc giving a quest is a quest called calling of the council.. theres no portal in the building
    You mistook mission for quest check the bottom of the scouting map pannel, you should find 3 pannels: missions, champions, quests.
    Or so i think ?

Deleted
    I dont see anything like that I only see one tab called missions and one tab called followers

There are Kirin Tor NPCs near the entrance to Stormheim from Highmountain. They serve as a breadcrumb to the intro questline for Stormheim in the case that someone wandered into the zone for the first time (as opposed to receiving the quest from their command table). You could check them?

Deleted
    that was it.. thanks!