View Poll Results: Do you know anyone who is incarcerated?

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Yes

30 33.33%
  • Yes, I've been previously incarcerated.

7 7.78%
  • No

53 58.89%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, not that I know.
    I got a parking ticket once though...
    I've got a speeding ticket. I thanked the police officer when he gave it to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Notice that this happened 50 years ago.

In Finland there are only one type of prisons. There isn't this jail vs prison difference.
    yes. it was also something i was curious about because in the US the Dui law were a lot less strict 50 years ago. you need to be on like your 3rd Dui or have injured someone to get months in jail even now a days, and in the US there is a HUGE difference between prison and jail thats for sure.

my best friend got 2 years for going to 2nd base (very minimal too) with a 15 year old girl. If he was a female he would have prob just gotten high fives from the father of the kid and the judge for being such a cool woman.

7+ Year Old Account
    My ex spent 2 weeks in prison (10 years ago now) for drunk driving. She got off lightly.

Yes, a person close to me was incarcerated for 1 year. He's been out and staying clean now for moving on 20 years.

Yeah a couple, my uncle also spent half his life behind bars or in different foster homes. Used to visit him alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine and his girlfriend at the time, but spent at separate times. He was first, couple years later, she went in.

I hang out with a classy bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    my best friend got 2 years for going to 2nd base (very minimal too) with a 15 year old girl. If he was a female he would have prob just gotten high fives from the father of the kid and the judge for being such a cool woman.
    Yes, let's excuse his crimes with "he would've gotten off easier had he been a woman!!!". -_-
    It's just another day in "If you were born this or that trait you're a victim and others would get off easier than you!!!"-land...

Better love story than La La-Land for sure though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your best friend is a pedo. Don't try to justify his actions.
    No he isn't a pedo.

I've shagged a 15 year old. I was 17 at the time. Am I a pedo?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I've had cousins go to jail for pretty serious crimes, one held up a convince store with a .45 for a few hundreds and carton of cigarettes. dumbass held it at the clerk like some fucking gang banger. got caught by his dad as soon as he came home.

Grandpa, dad, two uncles. Two are still in prison, the other two have been a few times.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

I know a few people who spent a couple of days to a month in county jail.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Alot, friend of my brother 10 years for selfdefence against 2 turks that try to rob him at night.
    Childhood friend smashed the head of a friend to a bloody pulp (potato now) and beatup a childhood girlfriend that was trying to protecting him (because they wished him a happy new year).
    One friend got half a year for driving the train a few times without a ticket another got 1 year for not sitting on the wet ground during a police arrest (forgot his keys and was trying to get into his house late at night).
    One Childhood friend beat up at weekends every person he could find or just robbed them, 76 charges within 1 year lead to 3 years prison time.
    Guy i know from partys and school once tryed to open a skull with a axe at a gardenparty (had succes) and went a few years behind bars.
    2 boys from my school got heroin addicted and murdered the grandparents of one for money at the age of 15/16 (10 years each).
    And ofc alot for selling weed.

My sister is doing 18+ years for over 13 felonies in over 3 counties. They legally couldn't sentence her to anything less. #thuglife

I don't, but I have a lot of sympathy for anyone who has been there. With the way the system is set up, we have very little control over our own lives, which doesn't sit well with everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    My childhood best friend went to prison for 5 years for trying to shoot someone over a drug deal that he got into to make money to pay his mom's rent. Yep.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Alot, friend of my brother 10 years for selfdefence against 2 turks that try to rob him at night.
    Childhood friend smashed the head of a friend to a bloody pulp (potato now) and beatup a childhood girlfriend that was trying to protecting him (because they wished him a happy new year).
    One friend got half a year for driving the train a few times without a ticket another got 1 year for not sitting on the wet ground during a police arrest (forgot his keys and was trying to get into his house late at night).
    One Childhood friend beat up at weekends every person he could find or just robbed them, 76 charges within 1 year lead to 3 years prison time.
    Guy i know from partys and school once tryed to open a skull with a axe at a gardenparty (had succes) and went a few years behind bars.
    2 boys from my school got heroin addicted and murdered the grandparents of one for money at the age of 15/16 (10 years each).
    And ofc alot for selling weed.
    Creme de la creme the jolly bunch of your friends.

In jail? No.

Died in jail, yes.

One was a murderer, and one raped his own sister.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know someone who has been in jail due to dui and running someone over

Not really. I know my dad's been to jail several times but I never lived with him.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.