Poll: What is your favourite faction?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

What is your favourite Legion faction?

What is your favourite faction in Legion?

Mine is the Wardens, I really like their attitude of just killing the bosses and get done with it.
    No conversation no arguments, just straight to the point, they look like assassins to me that everyone fears, and also live apart from the rest.

Id really like to see more from Wardens in the next expansion

Also Id like to point out my most hated faction are the nightfallen, first they seem weak and think they are above everyone else when in fact they are the worst and less trusteable, I dont even trust that Thalyssra, she seems fake af and never sincere. Also hate the music in suramar and hate that zone.
    Last edited by iNUKE; 2017-05-12 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot Kirin Tor...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nightfallen. I loved basically everything about that story and zone.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Valajar, shame they won't give me the storm drake but w/e i'll get it eventually.

I'd say Nightfallen as it's the only faction that has a well written story to it.
    The rest are rather forgettable. I guess the highmountain tribe was ok as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    They all lack personality. You can swap out every drood in Valsharah with some random ass shaman, call it Earthchurch and nothing will change.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    What is your favourite faction in Legion?

Mine is the Wardens, I really like their attitude of just killing the bosses and get done with it.
    No conversation no arguments, just straight to the point, they look like assassins to me that everyone fears, and also live apart from the rest.

Id really like to see more from Wardens in the next expansion

Also Id like to point out my most hated faction are the nightfallen, first they seem weak and think they are above everyone else when in fact they are the worst and less trusteable, I dont even trust that Thalyssra, she seems fake af and never sincere. Also hate the music in suramar and hate that zone.
    Except the Wardens don't seem to like animals. They're always asking me to kill mooses, bears, and kitty-cats. I guess they're not like most elves.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Definitely forest hobos.

Valarjar

1. Vikings are rad
    2. Titan lore is rad
    3. Dragons
    4. The colors remind me of HD Skyrim, which also has Vikings and Dragons in it.
    5. The most interesting Horde storyline of Legion, which begs the question "Are we the baddies?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Nightfallen. I loved basically everything about that story and zone.
    Hear hear!

Surumar is still my favorite city.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    You forgot Kirin Tor...
    And Talon's Vengeance

Signature made by Hinoto.

I enjoyed questing in Suramar most , but the actual favourite faction is Watdens. Their WQs make you feel like a hitman, and I guess that vibes with me as the Slayer.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Dunno, the emissary chests were all the same to me. Except Kirin Tor, they let me choose my rep.

God bless the Drogbar

Them Moose people... who didn't love that granny with the strength of 10 men taking forever to walk across a bridge?!

Lorewise probably Valarjar. Gameplaywise the wardens. The best world quests.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly Court of Farondis. I like the story and enjoy replaying it when I level alts. I really like the Nightfallen's quests but having to go through the same stuff again can be tiresome, even with flying.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?