Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman

Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...on-loan-2017-5

Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The top White House adviser and son-in-law of Trump failed to identify his part ownership of Cadre, a real-estate startup he founded, which links him to the Goldman Sachs Group and the mega-investors George Soros and Peter Thiel, sources told The Journal.

Business Insider first reported on Kushner's involvement with Cadre last June. Here's more about what Cadre is.

Jamie Gorelick, an attorney for Kushner, told The Journal in a statement that Cadre was part of BFPS Ventures LLC, a company Kushner owns and identified in his government financial-disclosure forms.

Gorelick also said a revised version of Kushner's form that includes Cadre would be made available once ethics officials have looked at it.

Kushner also failed to identify debt of more than $1 billion from 20 lenders and personal guarantees to pay more than $300 million of that, according to The Journal.

While Gorelick called revisions to the disclosure "very normal," ethics experts told The Journal that the loans and guarantees should be disclosed so officials could decide whether Kushner needs to recuse himself from issues that involve his lenders. Investment in startups like Cadre should definitely be disclosed, experts said.

"Anything that presents a potential for the conflict of interest should be disclosed so that the public and the press can monitor this," Trevor Potter, a former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, told The Journal.

A source told The Journal that Kushner planned to recuse himself from anything that concerned Deutsche Bank or RBS, two lenders that have given him money for his properties or companies and to which he has provided personal guarantees on loans.

He still owes money to Bank of America, Blackstone Group, Citigroup, UBS, Deutsche Bank, and RBS, all of which were not disclosed, according to The Journal.

He "forgot" $1B in loans.

Yep, just forgot it. That shit just happens, ya'know?

The Soros ties should dredge up all kinds of delicious drama though, /popcorn

10+ Year Old Account
    ((globalists)) control everything huh?

/tinfoil, x files theme, ILLLUMINATIEEIREOIRHJ

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure this surprises no one. And the Trump supporters won't care about this either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm sure this surprises no one. And the Trump supporters won't care about this either.
    But, but

Soros....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He "forgot" $1B in loans.

Yep, just forgot it. That shit just happens, ya'know?

The Soros ties should dredge up all kinds of delicious drama though, /popcorn
    should I bring in the repurposes legion popcorn cruisers?

I honestly can't decide if basically everybody who touches this administration is just wildly incompetent, or they are all as corrupt as all these "mistakes" paint them.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    I honestly can't decide if basically everybody who touches this administration is just wildly incompetent, or they are all as corrupt as all these "mistakes" paint them.
    Why not both? : D

It seems to be a bit of both, honestly. Some are legit corrupt as shit (Flynn), others are just incompetent.

But at the end of the day, it points to some extremely major issues with the administrations vetting process. And at this point, I have to wonder if they even have a vetting process. It seems like most of these issues have been discovered by media digging around, because this is the kind of stuff that the administration should have quickly discovered and made sure was addressed.

Oh yes. The comments about jared being tied to Soros will be enjoyable to read. Most enjoyable indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

It seems to be a bit of both, honestly. Some are legit corrupt as shit (Flynn), others are just incompetent.

But at the end of the day, it points to some extremely major issues with the administrations vetting process. And at this point, I have to wonder if they even have a vetting process. It seems like most of these issues have been discovered by media digging around, because this is the kind of stuff that the administration should have quickly discovered and made sure was addressed.
    The only vetting process the administration wanted was for immigrants. Don't you remember the stink from OGE about there not being a vetting process in feb?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Soros strikes again. Btw Sobro if you're reading this I'm still waiting on my anti trump checks.

Soros, huh? So Kushner is confirmed to be the spawn of Satan for the right-wingers now, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account

Who? He's a nice guy, very smart, people say he's brilliant. He'd be great for the team. He's in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But, but

Soros....

- - - Updated - - -

should I bring in the repurposes legion popcorn cruisers?
    Obviously... why you even warp them out of earth is a better question

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Soros strikes again. Btw Sobro if you're reading this I'm still waiting on my anti trump checks.
    I'd really like some too
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely skeptical of this guy.

Apparently he doesn't have much of a public presence.

Quality swamp draining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    If you say Soros in a room of conservatives they break into hives so they might care about this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Obviously... why you even warp them out of earth is a better question

- - - Updated - - -

I'd really like some too
    Because its fun to warp them in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    If you say Soros in a room of conservatives they break into hives so they might care about this one.
    naw. They'll just scream fake news.

I'm guessing this is a Bannon smear. The Soros approach is template right-wing conspiracy material.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I'm guessing this is a Bannon smear. The Soros approach is template right-wing conspiracy material.
    I'd argue that many figures at that level have some dubious or "contradictory" financial ties if any digging was done, so it's not exactly unheard of. Kushner himself was a life long "Democrat" and more of a rich pretty boy that would take money wherever he could with no real loyalty.

But yeah, this coming out definitely has the stench of Bannon. The two have been using the media against each other for like two months now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation