Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Benefits demo / aff more than it benefits destro. Is the exact same issue as contagion vs eradication. Proccing off of dots means the dot benefits from it, where proccing off a direct damage spell means that spell doesn't.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Benefits demo / aff more than it benefits destro. Is the exact same issue as contagion vs eradication. Proccing off of dots means the dot benefits from it, where proccing off a direct damage spell means that spell doesn't.
    Its only niche will be FnB / Rof Spamm.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Dont know about other classes, but mages have 6 shared leggos and 4 per specc, while locks have 5 shared and 5 per specc, so it makes sense to give us a new shared and mages new ones for each specc.

Will be decent for destro/affli aoe and rng as fuck for demo. Because, fuck yeah, everyone likes rng right? right? .... oh.
    Actully locks have 6 shared legendaries if you count in Sin'dories spite heck you might aswell count Feretory aswell since it works for Demos fire spells aswell making that 7 shared 8 with the new one. So if thats the reasoning Blizzard used its a pretty bad one.

I just hope there are more coming but i kinda doubt it.

It will get nerfed like Feretory did, at least for Affliction.

I doubt more legendaries coming this patch, its one for all the specs.

May be at 7.3.

Weird how common legendaries are now

has anyone actually tested yet on PTR? if the destro proc benefits the chaos bolt you cast to proc it, then it should be pretty good.

If not, which I agree with others is the more likely case, it will be pretty bad (for destro)

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    It's legendaries spilling over from the world of Sanctuary. Stuff the nephalem just tossed aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Soon we will only have legendarys equipped and we will be grinding for ancients.

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    has anyone actually tested yet on PTR? if the destro proc benefits the chaos bolt you cast to proc it, then it should be pretty good.

If not, which I agree with others is the more likely case, it will be pretty bad (for destro)

I tested it, as you can see, the CB proccing the legendary does NOT get the damage buff, sadly.

Btw the legendary feels very underwhelming, boring and unreliable.
    Last edited by Walrock; 2017-05-25 at 09:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think people have forgotten the soul shards is differnt per spec

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    What a stupid legendary. If they don't tune it based on spec, they've gone full retard.
    it was so yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    warlock got one of the most specspecific leggos still they are mostly shit, bad designed and lowgain
    no they dont, sindori can be used for all 3, just need to be in demo for it to drop, but it does the EXACT same thing for all three specs, so it is just as good for destro as it is for demo
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Judging from my farm this week the chest would have about a 14-15% uptime for aff based on the number of shards I spent.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It will get nerfed like Feretory did, at least for Affliction.
    it doesn't even look that strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleriol View Post
    Actully locks have 6 shared legendaries if you count in Sin'dories spite heck you might aswell count Feretory aswell since it works for Demos fire spells aswell making that 7 shared 8 with the new one.
    Thats not at all what "shared legendary" means or is though.

I wonder if it's better than afflictions cloak or the hood.

At least it would be fun to have a damage proc to react to "on demand".

Quote Originally Posted by Cainium View Post
    I wonder if it's better than afflictions cloak or the hood.

At least it would be fun to have a damage proc to react to "on demand".
    If the 14-15% uptime is right, then yes in practice it will be better is my guess. you'll get a lot of mileage from being able to dump UA's during the proc
    @Warlock thanks for posting data, sad as it makes me

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it was so yeah
    thanks for quoting me after it became common knowledge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    thanks for quoting me after it became common knowledge.
    No problem man
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Judging from my farm this week the chest would have about a 14-15% uptime for aff based on the number of shards I spent.
    Careful with these assumptions, though: Did you wear hat/belt during farm? those 2 increase your shard generation quite a bit and you would not be able to wear both together with the chest.

Also: You're playing with the 4-set which again increases shard generation more than the new 2-set.

More shards available --> More shards spent --> perceived higher uptime.

Lastly, the pure fact that it is a Tier slot also would mean that this legendary needs to compete with the 2+4 set combinations vs. for example Prydaz, Belt or any of the rings.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    it doesn't even look that strong.
    It's insane for Affliction. If this proc'd with Whispers gg, or Mythic+. Getting this to proc while spamming Seeds would be insane.