Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Did you read the quote I quoted my friend? Why didn't you ask this same question to the person that I quoted? Why do think it is "meaningless"?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, no it is not. Bush used the title before him as did Clinton. Who is this "they" you speak of?
    You, the defender of Trump and all right wingers.

Did you read the quote I quoted my friend? Why didn't you ask this same question to the person that I quoted? Why do think it is "meaningless"?
    I did, and I still fail to see the significance in the slightest. I have no questions for the person you quoted, their post was clear and did include any information that seemed pointless or questionable.

What significance does the use of the term "czar" have to his post about the initial Russian Reset by Obama in attempt to improve relations, which itself was a response correcting a post claiming that nobody had tried to do that until Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You, the defender of Trump and all right wingers.
    As usual, I ask you to find a quote where I have directly defended him. Surely you can find one. Just one in the nearly fve years that I have been on this site. Otherwise, you shouldn't make accusations can't back up.
    Have a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I did, and I still fail to see the significance in the slightest. I have no questions for the person you quoted, their post was clear and did include any information that seemed pointless or questionable.

What significance does the use of the term "czar" have to his post about the initial Russian Reset by Obama in attempt to improve relations, which itself was a response correcting a post claiming that nobody had tried to do that until Trump.
    My quote was in the same vein as theirs my friend. You biasness shines true.
    Have a wonderful evening as well.

My quote was in the same vein as theirs my friend. You biasness shines true.
    I'm still terribly confused but whatever, stay "independent".

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm still terribly confused but whatever, stay "independent".
    And you stay unbiased.

As usual, I ask you to find a quote where I have directly defended him. Surely you can find one. Just one in the nearly fve years that I have been on this site. Otherwise, you shouldn't make accusations can't back up.
    Have a wonderful day.
    I have the perfect one.
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641

According to a Harvard study, CNN and NBC coverage of Trump's first 100 days has been 93% negative. While during the same time period Obama received only 41% negative coverage and Bush 57%.
    This is one of the reasons he said "No politician has been treated so worse in history".

I bet this 93% doesn't come close to what is posted here.
    Yeah, this one is perfect for you defending trump because of his "bullshit"

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, I ask you to find a quote where I have directly defended him
    You seem to be under the confusion that the only way to defend someone is to directly defend them. That's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I have the perfect one.

Yeah, this one is perfect for you defending trump because of his "bullshit"
    How exactly is it "defending" the PotUS? It is more calling CNN and NBC out on their antics.
    Trump does foolish sh!t that's for sure. A lot of it in fact. The MSM just cherry picks his quotes out of context and sensationalized the hell out of it. And people take it for gospel. They gave other PotUSs a free ride on a lot of things for various reasons.
    Obama invited a kid that created a fake bomb to the White House, then the kid high tailed it to the Middle East. Then his parents sued the government. Was the PotUS criticized in the MSM?
    A gun, that on an operation that started under the Obama administration(Fast & Furious), found it's way to terrorist and was used in the Paris attack. Was the PotUS criticized in the MSM?
    Obama invites BLM leaders to the White House. BLM chants kill cops, fry em like bacon. Was the PotUS criticized in the MSM?

Current PotUS gets two scoops of ice cream, guest get one. MSM criticizes him for it. Note the difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Note the difference?
    The only thing worth noting is your absurd cherry picking and false narratives of the stories you did choose to pick. You have a future in propaganda if you get tired of doing whatever it is you do to pay the bills currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You seem to be under the confusion that the only way to defend someone is to directly defend them. That's not true.
    You also seem confused that I have defended him as well. I shall ask for a quote from you as well. Simply because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am against you.
    Have a wonderful day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The only thing worth noting is your absurd cherry picking and false narratives of the stories you did choose to pick. You have a future in propaganda if you get tired of doing whatever it is you do to pay the bills currently.
    Yet you failed to answer any of the questions laid before you and went straight to personal attacks. With that I bid you adieu.

You also seem confused that I have defended him as well. I shall ask for a quote from you as well. Simply because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am against you.
    Have a wonderful day.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet you failed to answer any of the questions laid before you and went straight to personal attacks. With that I bid you adieu.
    You are that delusional that you think that is a personal attack? Jesus fucking christ, you are worse than our snowflake of a fucking president.

Ever back to topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If that was the evidence Comey used to reopen the investigation into Hillary's email 3 days before the election, it's a big issue. Comey essentially put Trump in office by reopening that investigation, I truly believe this.
    Yes, he probably should have gotten the axe back then really. Might have been a political ploy to not get rid of him actually. Who knows? Leave the stinky trash to put out for the next person coming into office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw. Not because I can't find one, but rather because you didn't acknowledge that defending someone is different than directly defending someone.
    dafuq? I gave you a complement. Not everyone is good at propaganda.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    What a joke. No. Comey is a dirty bastard. He goes way back with the clintons. This latest Clinton fiasco was the 4th time that Comey has been involved in letting the clintons off the hook.

15+ Year Old Account
    And you stay unbiased.
    It seems that most people are at least capable of admitting which political party they prefer. While our resident independents may not explicitly defend Trump's actions or legislation, how they do love to declare that everything coming out of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the white house is all fake. Meanwhile they loved to declare that all of the anti-Hillary stuff that came out of blogs and tabloids was real.

It's unfortunate, but our "independents" are being dishonest about their political affiliation and their own biases. It's become a running joke that "independent" just means "I'm too embarrassed to admit it, since he's such a ghastly piece of shit, but I love Trump."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It seems that most people are at least capable of admitting which political party they prefer. While our resident independents may not explicitly defend Trump's actions or legislation, how they do love to declare that everything coming out of the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the white house is all fake. Meanwhile they loved to declare that all of the anti-Hillary stuff that came out of blogs and tabloids was real.

It's unfortunate, but our "independents" are being dishonest about their political affiliation and their own biases. It's become a running joke that "independent" just means "I'm too embarrassed to admit it, since he's such a ghastly piece of shit, but I love Trump."
    Or that people that must be not for you must undoubtedly against you.

Report today that Comey had a strong idea that the report was fake but acted on it anyways out of fear that if the Russians publicly disclosed it (insert Wikileaks) that it would further damage the investigation by giving law enforcement and DOJ no way to discredit it without burning sources and methods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Report today that Comey had a strong idea that the report was fake but acted on it anyways out of fear that if the Russians publicly disclosed it (insert Wikileaks) that it would further damage the investigation by giving law enforcement and DOJ no way to discredit it without burning sources and methods.
    Russia: Not even the FBI are safe from their leet haxxor gremlins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Russia: Not even the FBI are safe from their leet haxxor gremlins.
    The mere possibility of Russia releasing information they (supposedly) planted themselves in the first place is apparently enough to drive FBI!

"We know it's fake but if we have to prove it's fake we'll lose more then by acting like we believe this fake!"

...despite fake alleging obstruction of justice on highest level...