Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Never, the thought makes me nauseated.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stop and get fries every few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...531-story.html

McDonald's: 1 in 4 U.S. restaurants will have delivery by end of June

They're attempting to kill me. Still the tip will make it expensive af.

Honestly surprised this didn't happen sooner.

I don't get their food usually, but currently they're doing $1 for any size drink, so I've been stopping by one or twice a week for a diet Dr. Pepper or diet Coke.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...531-story.html
    McDonald's: 1 in 4 U.S. restaurants will have delivery by end of June
    They're attempting to kill me. Still the tip will make it expensive af.
    Oh god. If we'd ever get that here, I'd most likely eat it more often - I usually just can't be bothered to go there.

Deleted
    If I have a choice, never.

The familiar shapes of the boxes and other emballage is however soothing and acceptable to someone in the family suffering from alzheimers, so it sometimes becomes a thing regardless.

Sonic does basically everything they can do better. I haven't eaten there since I was obsessively collecting the toys.

So a year or so ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    yes of course and I think McDonalds standard is pretty good actually. I never really had a problem at McDonalds other than items were missing when buying at Drive Through.

7+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Burger King. Almost never go to McDonald's.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

As an occasional treat I enjoy McDonalds, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. and honestly I've never gotten why anyone would want to. You can guy a 500g pack of minced beef, some flavoring to put in it, make your own and make far more superior burgers then any horseshit that disgusting company craps out of its pink slime processor.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I recently stopped going there pretty much at all after I found out how likely it is for one of the staff to be sick when working at McDonalds. It's not that they go there greedy for money, they actually call in sick and the employers at McDonalds encourage them to come in anyway because it's simpler make them work than to find a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Sonic does basically everything they can do better. I haven't eaten there since I was obsessively collecting the toys.

So a year or so ago.
    I made some McDonalds employee dig through a huge box of toys for a Rainbow Dash...I think I have seen like, 5-10 episodes of the show lol. I had to settle for Twilight Sparkle.

Only my toddlers do. They love their chicken mcnuggets and apple slices.

They're food makes me sick. I don't eat much fast food anymore at all, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably been like.... 6-7 years since I ate at one last.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Elderahn View Post
    If I have a choice, never.

The familiar shapes of the boxes and other emballage is however soothing and acceptable to someone in the family suffering from alzheimers, so it sometimes becomes a thing regardless.
    There's an episode of Big Bang Theory I'm reminded of... They bought a bunch of take out boxes from a certain place that Sheldon liked when it was closing, but didn't tell him they were putting food from a different place in those boxes. Any chance that works for your relative?

(And sorry to hear, lost my grandmother to alzheimers. Enjoy that person as much as you can while they're with you.)

And moving on...

I was thinking, there really isn't a convenient McD for me to go to. The closest one is only a couple miles, but it's on a very busy urban street and I try not to drive much. That got me thinking more, I wonder if a person's likelihood to go to McD is related to the convenience of doing so? Because, otoh, I have at least 10 not-fast-food restaurants I can get a burger from within a few minute's walk; costs a bit more and takes a bit more time, but totally worth it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very rare that I eat Mcdonalds. The food is okay, its just that I have other better options around.

Very rarely, though I have been eating at Hungry Jack's (Burger King) recently since a friend of mine eats there occasionally and we get lunch together.

Usually I have better options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.