Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Elderly German Woman Fined 1,350 Euros for Sharing Anti-Immigrant Joke on Facebook

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/elde...e-on-facebook/

wow, talk about needing to prioritize

An elderly German woman was fined 1,350 euros for sharing and liking an anti-migrant joke on Facebook.

The 62-year old woman , who lives in Berlin, has been identified as Jutta B. She had her home raided and was arrested by police for the ‘crime’ of sharing an image on Facebook captioned “Do you have anything against refugees?”

The image, which was deemed offensive by the court, included answers such as “Yes, machine guns and hand grenades” and was shared by more than 500 people. One person who also shared the picture reported the elderly woman to the police.

German newspaper Berliner Morgenpost reported that the woman was fined 1,350 euros because the image included negative comments about the so-called refugees.

Following her arrest and the fine, the social media network suspended the woman’s account. In court, Jutta said she shared and liked the image without properly reading it. “I like to pass on funny things,” she said.

The prosecution didn’t accept the woman’s defense and described her online behavior as “an utterance capable of inciting hatred and denigration of the human dignity of others.”

Following the fine, the woman received a number of abusive messages from others on Facebook. A left-wing “anti-fascist” group, Anti-Fascist Action, has reportedly sent death threats to the woman.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahahahaha. Oh lord. I read these articles and everytime think "really? Is this a Parody website? are Countries actually being this retarded these days"

Wooop woop politcal correctness!

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    https://heatst.com/culture-wars/elde...e-on-facebook/

im sure she will learn to think correctly now, at least in public.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

If we did this in the US the government would be rich we might even be able to skip paying taxes for a year.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

So a woman shares the wrong political opinion and gets her house invaded and robbed by the Government then sent death threats by an opposing political ideology

I don't know ,it sounds like justice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I agree. The woman, with all her years of life experience, should have learned not to break the law by now.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me that I have to go through all my Facebook posts before Canada goes the same way.
    Its tough to live in a country that lacks free speech.

Germany has laws against this kind of expression. As a citizen of the state, she either knows that or should have known that. She broke the law and is paying the price.

Nothing terribly outstanding here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasukkin View Post
    Germany has laws against this kind of expression. As a citizen of the state, she either knows that or should have known that. She broke the law and is paying the price.

You're fine with no freedom of speech?

Posting offensive things on facebook is stupid thing to do but damn thats a lot of money

15+ Year Old Account

Here's to a government needing overthrown and an armed populace.

I guess if its legal everything is ok....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    And the homeeeeeeeeeee of theeeeeeeeeeee braveeeeeeeeeeee

7+ Year Old Account
    The German government wants more third world mass migration. They have to fine dissenters to prevent others from protesting.

This will teach her to have the right ideas and opinions!

Deleted
    Freaking heck, apparently that case has run since last late August.

"Following the fine, the woman received a number of abusive messages from others on Facebook. A left-wing “anti-fascist” group, Anti-Fascist Action, has reportedly sent death threats to the woman."

this seems highly illegal will we hear about the police arresting people sending death threats? guess not because she's not a refugee so they don't give a shit.

Considering what pieces of shit the refugees are there, the fuck do you say to describe them as such?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this seems highly illegal will we hear about the police arresting people sending death threats? guess not because she's not a refugee so they don't give a shit.
    You'd actually be surprised, Germany have had a lot of this type of cases, and often times those who do send those threats are actually fined and/or prosecuted.

Guess maybe you guys should get some freedom of speech and expression laws on the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Guess maybe you guys should get some freedom of speech and expression laws on the books.
    Guess who else took away German citizens' right to free speech...

Hint: he was Austrian