Wow it's fucking bullshit that we have to wait for timewalking Black Temple

I can't fucking believe it. Like WHAT WERE THEY THINKING. For weeks they've been hyping it up, "Hey guys timewalking Black Temple is coming in 7.2.5, awesome!". The day is finally here, so I boot up the launcher, install the fucking patch, play the fucking game, and I get a SPLASH SCREEN that says in big letters BLACK TEMPLE TIMEWALKING NOW AVAILABLE. So I click okay and open up the dungeon finder, wait, where the fuck is it??? After asking in trade chat everyone says we actually have to WAIT until the timewalking TBC event which isn't for another FOUR FUCKING WEEKS.

That's so awesome. You add new content which I've been dying for after being bored to shit with this game for a couple weeks now, you plaster it all over my face but then when I look for it they're like "LUL nope gotta wait another month for that."

GG. Stay classy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    So I click okay and open up the dungeon finder,
    It isn't a dungeon finger instance, you have to form a raid team and go do it.

Not que for it.

Deleted
    I get more and more the feeling that you are actually hired by competitor MMOs to post here I have yet to see one (!) positive thing to say about WoW. Why do you even still play if everything is soooo horrible to you?

Oh, so you're one of those people? Gee, who could have guessed that BT timewalking would be during BC timewalking? All fucking day, dopes like you crying about Black Temple and this fucking transmog competition garbage. Give it a rest and buy more of my fucking obliterum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP gon be even more mad when he finds out he cant queue for it like LFR
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    This is the new trend: the patch content list seems quite extensive but if you actually do the research (which should not be required from the player) you will discover that over half of the content additions will not be available until at least a few weeks into the patch.

In Patch 7.2 ToS was hyped as part of it, Class Mounts as well. We got class mounts only last reset and ToS was actually closer to the 7.2.5 patch than 7.2 patch.

All I can say is that: LEARN from this and use inductive reasoning for the future. Always a higher likelihood the players will be disappointed rather than surprised with how the new patch deployment schedule and arbitrary countdown-based time-gating works.

You should probably know that you can't even queue for it. You have to form your own raid

10+ Year Old Account
    You've been warned previously, please make CONSTRUCTIVE threads- without the excessive bitching- only the abandon them and never post in them.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)