Extreme noob question....

I'm sorry, first of all, for such a noob question....

...but does Victory Rush still work on NPCs when you hit lvl cap?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Yes it does.

It's mobs that grant xp, not that give you xp. If a lower level player were to kill it and it would award XP, spells like victory rush work.

Quote Originally Posted by Holygrim View Post
    Yes it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's mobs that grant xp, not that give you xp. If a lower level player were to kill it and it would award XP, spells like victory rush work.
    Thanks, that's what i thought but I second guessed it and went back to lower level area (I'm 103 and went back to BC) and tried to see if it works and it didn't. I guess that was too lower level but wasn't sure how else to test it and wanted to know before I capped.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Thanks, that's what i thought but I second guessed it and went back to lower level area (I'm 103 and went back to BC) and tried to see if it works and it didn't. I guess that was too lower level but wasn't sure how else to test it and wanted to know before I capped.
    If the level of the enemy is greyed out, victory rush won´t procc. needs to be at least green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    If the level of the enemy is greyed out, victory rush won´t procc. needs to be at least green.
    The range is typically 10 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The range is typically 10 levels.
    Thank you very much.