Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Outrageous ! Lock them up boys

I'll be honest here, I'm amazed either of those dudes ever "picks up" anyone.

Claiming to be helping other men, while acting as a detriment to us.
    It's people like this that make it hard for honest, sincere guys to have any luck.

We're all assumed to be like this creep, and the legions of others like him,
    who have no idea what decency, physical, or moral boundaries are.

10+ Year Old Account
    So she was underage at that time, what a creep.

Weird or creepy isn't illegal. And when it is I'm going to go to the most uptight people I know and claim they are being "weird" to have them arrested to show them how ridiculous it is to have weird or creepy be illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...ight-back.html

Really sad. Have you taken such classes?

What kind of person would resort to such means. It is quite troubling that there is a market for this sort of thing! What next you wonder...
    Should the discussion be about secretly recording people in public and the lawful means in which to do so? Or should the discussion be about whether or not the pick up artist business is ethical or not?

The article discusses the former, but your comment addresses the ladder.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha so cool. I wouldn't pay to learn how to be a player though.

What is almost violated? She was or she wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    What is almost violated? She was or she wasn't.
    She's just made she didn't make the final cut.

I kid....maybe...
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account

What kind of person would resort to such means. It is quite troubling that there is a market for this sort of thing! What next you wonder...
    I have not but as someone who cannot read others very well and can have insanely bad anxiety/confidence issues..I get the draw. I just consider them sleazy and often they are a bit sexism/messed up

well on one hand, the law is generally something along the lines of 'if you have no reasonable expectation of privacy in public, you can be filmed.' however, there might be something to having your likeness used in marketing without permission. im not really a lawyer or anything so idk.

How is it secret if the cameraman is in plain sight ?

Are you a lawyer, judge or law professor?
    Are you????

10+ Year Old Account

I really hate reports like this, because I am torn by being a male feminist, and not crossing over into being that white knight, which can very much fly in the face of that.

Being a guy I can stand up and speak with with women, I can make the mistake of speaking for other women, because many might also look at this annoyed or angry but go you know what, while this is terrible, this is something women have to watch out for and where the law can't go to protect.

I hate PUA with a passion and this horseshit that as a guy I feel stereotypes this bullshit as OK, regardless to how frequently this behavior exist and what degrees. It is part of society, only thing left is to say is do the best you can, speak out but unless women lead and have that conversation, not sure how much better or things will improve.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I would say that legally, it currently depends on any other situational recording whether that involves disclosure, permission, etc. What I would say about how things should be is that recording should come with disclosure, and any 'hidden camera' situations should require permission. Effectively, give people an opportunity to participate or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivank0v View Post
    If you don't want some one filming you - remove yourself from the situation.
    That makes sense if you know you're being filmed. This article seems to be pointing out that many women don't know they're being filmed and, thus, don't have the opportunity to remove themselves from the situation.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Are they actually breaking a law?

I find it distasteful but not enough to actively do anything about it. I can also see large legal ramifications from pushing this through that would effect security in a pretty big way.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    . They aren't using these videos for leisure but rather to exploit these women.
    lol exploit?

Guess women exploit men on the daily by having a nice rack
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

I hate PUA with a passion and this horseshit that as a guy I feel stereotypes this bullshit as OK
    Why do you hate PUAs???? I know a lot of guys who studied/work in CompSci, and had their lives changed after being introduced to the PUA scene. It gave them confidence and many of them, who never had sex let alone a girlfriend before then, now have healthy sex lives. Personally, I find my PUA-changed IT friends a lot more fun now - they're more willing to get together for a drink at a bar, when previously they would have shied away.
    Last edited by ramjb; 2017-06-22 at 09:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Why do you hate PUAs???? I know a lot of guys who studied/work in CompSci, and had their lives changed after being introduced to the PUA scene. It gave them confidence and many of them, who never had sex let alone a girlfriend before then, now have healthy sex lives. Personally, I find my PUA-changed IT friends a lot more fun now - they're more willing to get together for a drink at a bar, when previously they would have shied away.

I personally don't approve of how they get their results. I mean the KKK might lift up the spirit of racist and in that I guess is a positive for them.

I'm not ok with PUA's association and philosophy that it's ok to game women. It would be the same if a group of women tried the same to marry a guy for his money. It's their thing I guess I just don't approve and one of those groups isn't hypothetical it's real PUA.

Lies and deception cost more in the end.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-06-22 at 10:23 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis