Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    LFR should be out sooner, I can completely understand that people who might have wanted to pug it are disenfranchised by the "910+ Link AOTC" for a raid which drops ilvl 900 gear and is recommended for people in the 880-900 range. And before someone says "well make your own group then lul" we're talking about people trying to move up from LFR who likely have no raid leading experience and don't want to be in charge on day 1 of a new tier.
    "PUG raid lead" in this day and age basically just means your text is red instead of orange. Maybe it's different in the first week, like right now, but within a month or so most people pugging will know the strats, pulls, etc and you're not leading so much as coordinating (basically just making sure you have a couple tanks, couple good healers, if you lose them get more, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    If Normal heroes can't do easy AF Heroic mode you shouldn't even be playing. Please unsub.

If Heroic heroes can't do easy AF Mythic mode you shouldn't even be playing. Please unsub.
    Right? God forbid anyone stay in the level of content they enjoy. If they can't clear a level of content set out by others they're all scrubs.
    Last edited by Jimson; 2017-06-21 at 08:04 PM.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I would be fine with wing 1 dropping with NM and each wing opening one week after that. So for a 4 wing raid it takes a month to fully open.

But gating for 2 months there is no reason for it.
    By the second week it should be fully opened, thats more then enough time for the majority of guilds who wanted to finish it on Normal could have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Of course there's a reason for it. They don't want people who only raid LFR to "beat" the raid in the first month of the patch and then disappear until 7.3.5. Instead, they stagger the release and suddenly those people stayed subbed for 2 more months.
    Except that not what a lot of people do, they just look at the patch, see that its garbage, see the 2 months worth of time gate and just wait the month an a half then come back, clear the crap content, beat the current raid just as their sub runs out then vanish. I know we have guild mates who seem to do this for the past couple expansions.

How is that fair at all really? You can get max ilvl gear from WQ's that require you to collect squirrel nuts. You can get max ilvl doing NM dungeons.

So its clearly not a issue with gear.

So why is LFR getting gated 2 months when ToS is already being cleared by pugs day 1 and heroic by guilds day 1. It makes zero sense and just shows blizzard is trying to please a few at the cost of many.

Before someone jumps in and just goes "go pug it scrub" or some shit. Those types of reply's are one of the many reasons people avoid LFG and Progression guilds.

At this point and with the current loot system gating LFR the way they do is not needed. My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses, So why must my content be gated 2 months to please a small minority.
    Well, I could say "go pug it" like everybody else, but two months is a little ridiculous, I think LFR wings should be gated weekly that way the raid releases with Mythic one week after Normal/heroic, then lfr raiders get to finish it 4 weeks later, 3 boses a week, followed by Kiljaeden on the 4th.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

I agree don't see the reasoning behind gating the content.

7+ Year Old Account
    not this again.
    if you cant wait for it just pug it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i would rather watch wow die a good game than see it live long enough to become casual.
    this is the most idiotic bullshit statement i have read all day.
    wow has been casual ever since vanilla.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-06-21 at 08:08 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

LFR shouldn't even be in the game. How can you complain about it not being available but say normal was cleared by pugs? Go fucking do normal then if its that easy?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Honestly, if you can't wait for the LFR, go pug it.
    Saw my Guild mates in a Pug group yesterday, started not to long after the servers went live and were still in there when our raid team went in at 8pm. No thank you to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'd say it's entirely fair if that's the case. Being a casual and unwilling to commit to a raiding guild and schedule =/= being so socially awkward that one can't anonymously join groups where everyone's equally new to the content... ?
    Look at how people have replyed to my OP.

Tell me again why I should raid with such people, why should i be in a guild with such people.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    By the second week it should be fully opened, thats more then enough time for the majority of guilds who wanted to finish it on Normal could have done so. .
    Agreed, I'm ok with one wing per wing at release of NM/HC. But two weeks after NM and two weeks per wing after is bullshit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

If you do not want to group up and try it on release that is your choice. How about though as a counter argument they remove lfr and force you to group up?
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

Casual =/= easymode today
    Keep changing what shit means and moving the goal post. Your really good at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~reposted on a later page~
    Last edited by Divr; 2017-06-21 at 08:20 PM.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    How about though as a counter argument they remove lfr and force you to group up?
    LFR goes the current quality of raiding (if not all of it) goes with it. Blizzard has done stated many times LFR justfies the raiding content.

Go pug it scrub.

How about you answer the question of why you're incapable of doing pugs? are you socially inept? No offense
    Cause I don't want to deal with the toxic shitpool known as LFG and I don't want to set part of my life around doing raids in WoW. I enjoy doing content when I want to do it.

Dealt with LFG in HFC,EN,TOV,NH. I am done dealing with it.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing LFR brings to the table is teleportation. Other than that it is slightly easier than normal.
    It removes the unknown player control element and allows me to do raiding on my time.

Cause I don't want to deal with the toxic shitpool known as LFG and I don't want to set part of my life around doing raids in WoW. I enjoy doing content when I want to do it.

Dealt with LFG in HFC,EN,TOV,NH. I am done dealing with it.

- - - Updated - - -

It removes the unknown player control element and allows me to do raiding on my time.
    But you can raid on your own time using the premade group finder. You can go click it and look for a group at whatever time of the day. Normal has that benefit. Hell I haven't done scheduled raiding at all since the start of Legion.

Do not use common sense in this thread, it's outlawed.
    But it's all I have to work with!

But yeah my times for raiding have been when I want to for Normal. Hell I even did an EN at 4 AM because someone was doing it in group finder. Partly for loot and partly because Insomnia keeps me up sometimes so might as well do something.

How come i pugged Normal Kil'jaeden and killed him last night?
    Congratz do u want a cookie?

Nice way to deflect from what I said.

It's no secret that Blizzard doesn't like LFR, but they can't remove it either. So it's spread out like this to incentivize people to do the content how it's meant to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But you can raid on your own time using the premade group finder. You can go click it and look for a group at whatever time of the day. Normal has that benefit. Hell I haven't done scheduled raiding at all since the start of Legion.
    Ya unless ur a mythic raider with high ilvl that isn't happening. I can't tell how the experience is over in EU but in US LFG is a toxic shitshow.