Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Such potential here, but all of it wasted on a doomed crusade.
    Can you taste it on the air? The sweet nectar of madness? Mmm... this place is swollen with it.
    This one shows promise. The whispers lure her toward her fate.
    The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now.
    He flaunts his defiance of the shadows. Arrogance will be his undoing.
    Watch now as a weak mind gives way to darkness.
    While I relish a healthy lust for power, this one fumbles for it like an amateur.
    Now this is true beauty! At least one of the mortals in your midst can appreciate what it offers.
    So much effort, so much bluster, only to delay the inevitable victory of their betters.
    Imagine this machinery infused with our power. Interesting...
    What a disappointment. He squandered his potential by backing the wrong side.
    These pretenders play at whispering madness. Amateurs! I should demonstrate proper technique.
    This one would make an excellent champion for our cause. Perhaps he can yet be turned.
    Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!
    Possibly knifu talking? These in particular interest me:

This one shows promise. The whispers lure her toward her fate.
    The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now.
    Now this is true beauty! At least one of the mortals in your midst can appreciate what it offers.
    Might be talking about Alleria, considering she uses Void powers.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-07-07 at 06:25 AM.

To put a cap on the "Is it Thalyssra or Alleria" bit, here's another part of Thalyssra's dialogue that seems like its part of the same conversation:

[Obviously Thalyssra] - In my entire lifetime, I never left the borders of Suramar. To see this place is to understand the fate that almost befell my people.

[Obviously Liadrin] - And nearly mine as well. The sin'dorei also had a leader who struck a bargain with the Legion, poisoning us in the process.
    Just trying to piece the things together for my own clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    A proper ending for the last expansion of WoW. Now bring Warcraft 4 on.
    Honestly, when I defeat Azshara/N'zoth, then I quit the game.

The Void Lords resemble too much of Starcraft for me to care, tbh. Let them be saved for WC4.

My Kill list has 3 guys left:

The Void Lords.

N'zoth.

And Azshara.

As, next expac, we'll likely see 2/3 gone from the list.

So, at the end of the day, Idc about the Void! Let other's deal with them.

:/ See If I care. I'm satisfied with my ending, so far, mainly with Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote from the Nightborne leader lady...
    "In my entire lifetime, I never left the borders of Suramar. To see this place is to understand the fate that almost befell my people.
    And nearly mine as well. The sin'dorei also had a leader who struck a bargain with the Legion"

Nice nod to the Burning Crusade expansion in which sold out his people.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    To put a cap on the "Is it Thalyssra or Alleria" bit, here's another part of Thalyssra's dialogue that seems like its part of the same conversation:

That makes sense actually.

Sooooo thats why Sygryn is with Liadrin in Argus the Nightborne join the Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Quote from the Nightborne leader lady...
    "In my entire lifetime, I never left the borders of Suramar. To see this place is to understand the fate that almost befell my people.
    And nearly mine as well. The sin'dorei also had a leader who struck a bargain with the Legion"

Nice nod to the Burning Crusade expansion in which sold out his people.
    Beat ya by a minute! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Sooooo thats why Sygryn is with Liadrin in Argus the Nightborne join the Blood Elves.
    They're definitely the more magical friendly faction of Elves, so it makes sense. Even though I love them and want them in the Alliance I'm going to have wishful thinking here and say that some join each side. Give us like Valtrois or something while the Horde get Silgryn or whichever Nightborne it was at the Exodar, I forget.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You must also know nothing of the threat we face, this expansion, either.
    Do yourself a favor and read any book with Alleria in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Beat ya by a minute! :P

- - - Updated - - -

They're definitely the more magical friendly faction of Elves, so it makes sense. Even though I love them and want them in the Alliance I'm going to have wishful thinking here and say that some join each side. Give us like Valtrois or something while the Horde get Silgryn or whichever Nightborne it was at the Exodar, I forget.
    The last thing the Blood elves need is even more magic. Unless blizzard wants to keep hammering that the only good thing NIght elves are for is druids and priests.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Honestly, when I defeat Azshara/N'zoth, then I quit the game.

The Void Lords resemble too much of Starcraft for me to care, tbh. Let them be saved for WC4.

My Kill list has 3 guys left:

The Void Lords.

N'zoth.

And Azshara.

As, next expac, we'll likely see 2/3 gone from the list.

So, at the end of the day, Idc about the Void! Let other's deal with them.

:/ See If I care. I'm satisfied with my ending, so far, mainly with Sargeras.
    There's King Rastakhan and Prophet Zul as well, but they will probably get a patch or an entry raid EN style. Not enough pull for an expansion imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Do yourself a favor and read any book with Alleria in it.

- - - Updated - - -

The last thing the Blood elves need is even more magic. Unless blizzard wants to keep hammering that the only good thing NIght elves are for is druids and priests.
    Weren't you one of the people who wanted them to be like the ubber magic people and step a bit down from the light or was that someone else.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Weren't you one of the people who wanted them to be like the ubber magic people and step a bit down from the light or was that someone else.
    Ravenmoon and the other guy, im bothered I can't remember his name at the moment. I think night elves deserve to have a chance at magic. Blood elves at the moment severely outclass them and this would only make it worse.

if you are talking about liadrin screeching about the light, I do think Rommath should be the figurehead of the blood elves if not Lor'themar.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Ravenmoon and the other guy, im bothered I can't remember his name at the moment. I think night elves deserve to have a chance at magic. Blood elves at the moment severely outclass them and this would only make it worse.

if you are talking about liadrin screeching about the light, I do think Rommath should be the figurehead of the blood elves if not Lor'themar.
    Ah ok. I'd be fine if some of them divide, would make sense aswell. But doesn't seem entirely likely, considering Thalyssra didn't like dealing with Tyrande much in Suramar remember? Seems like they've been building this up a bit.

I am very happy to see thalyssra again, she is great!!

I also like to see that the Sindorei and Shaldorei have a good relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I am very happy to see thalyssra again, she is great!!

I also like to see that the Sindorei and Shaldorei have a good relationship
    Well, Liadrin was nice and helpful in Suramar while Tyrande was a massive cunt. Not terribly surprising who Thalyssra likes more.

Now that you've spaced it out, I'm even more convinced it's Thalyssra.

The Nightborne had the exact same affliction with the Nightwell that the Blood Elves did with the Sunwell. Thalyssra is looking to a leader of another faction that faced literally the same issue as them. It could be possible, but Alleria talking about addiction seems kind of out left field. We never even saw her deal with the Sunwell's destruction since she was stuck on Draenor when the portal closed and, I would assume, dealt with that problem since they've been on Argus for a thousand years. It COULD be possible, but that would seem like a really hamfisted way to soften Alleria to the Blood Elves being in the Horde.

Just read it now like this:
    Figuring it out is even easier than that. " An unbridled thirst for power is the most terrible corruption of all. How did your people find their path forward?" That is not something Alleria would say to Liadrin.

playing DH next expansion is going to be strange
    Bitch Pls

You guys saw the spoilers yet? Sargeras gets imprisoned at the end of the raid and Illidan acts as his jailer... Wtf man, it's wotlk all over again, why are the blizz writers so devoid of creativity?

The final fate of lord illidan! savior of the universe!for the illidari!!

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    The very cradle of creation!
    The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    No.
    We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    A sacrifice must be made.
    Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    Prophet... what happened out there?
    Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    FYI the nightborne abandoned their kin during the WotA to save their own skin. Even with that Tyrande decided to help them. Ofc she was cold to them because of what they did but eventually she helped them.

But she made the same mistake again imo. Once she helped the Blood Elves and they joined the opposite faction and now from the look of it Nightbornes is going to join the Horde as well.
    tyrande speaks rather cold and indifferently in all of the world quests in suramar that she appears in.

she doesn't behave as though she really cares about the people.

liadrin on the other hand, speaks with outrage and fire. she clearly shows care for the people of the land.

instead of coming in with a self-righteous and uncaring attitude while still helping, maybe showing you actually give a shit is the better path?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The final fate of lord illidan! savior of the universe!for the illidari!!

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    The very cradle of creation!
    The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    No.
    We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    A sacrifice must be made.
    Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    Prophet... what happened out there?
    Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.
    No more Illidan, woo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    I remember she did that once with Kaelthas and in the end he joined the Legion. There is no guaranty that same wont happen with Thalyssra. Who knows what she will do if the Arcandor dies or withers.
    The Arcan'dor gave the Nightborne a permanent cure of the Nightwell's energies. Even if it dies at some point it won't matter.