Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...sue/ar-BBFwbZM

Poor Kawhi. Hope he's back in like 1-2 more months. LMA is doing awesome but when a future HoFer is out, you feel it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heat break the Celtics streak, also first team in a while to get over 100 points against the Celtics. Both teams needed some clutch plays down the stretch to either stay in it (Celtics) or to win the game (Heat).

Fun game even with the loss. Waiters and Dragic killed the Celtics in the end. Not quite able to defend well enough to keep them in check.

10+ Year Old Account
    in a while? Mavs put 102 on you just 2 days ago!

15+ Year Old Account
    Westbrook gave Durant some wooping ������
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    "Story with @mcten filed to ESPN: Cavaliers guard Derrick Rose is away from team and evaluating his future in basketball, league sources tell ESPN. Story soon on site."

- Woj

Wow. Cavs falling apart it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtics, at home against the Magic, up 19 points before the end of the second quarter. Been at it and hungry all game, from the very start. Nice to see that for a change after all the damn slow starts.

- - - Updated - - -

Celtics up as much as 30 cruised to the finish with no minutes for Kyrie, Horford, Jayson Tatum or Jaylen Brown in the 4th.

Was interesting to see the bench get serious minutes again, you can see some potential with them, but offensively it's mostly tough to watch.

Some Celtics media types seem to think that Celtics need one more bench scorer to prop up the second team. I guess with Hayward out and Tatum starting they lost that go to option they had counted on before the season.

Celtics still have the exemption they got for Hayward though, so they are free to spend up to 8M if they want on a 1 year bench scorer if they feel they need it. Should be interesting at the trade deadline.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cavs are not realy falling apart and prob wil get stronger once IT is back but Rose realy wasnt needed as you can see from the last few games and with the amount of times hes injured he should consider retiring tbh.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtics 108 - Pacers 98. Kept another team below 100, after being down as much as 12.

Al Horford killed them in the 3rd quarter. Almost like a QB constantly in the thick of it setting up plays or making plays himself.

Even Marcus Smart had a great game. Usual self on defense, but also 7/8 shooting for 15 points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id say how the hell are Dallas beating OKC, but it appears Westbook is doing everything while Dallas is spreading the love. Also, Dirk is on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    As someone who likes Lebron, I'm tired of watching the same teams and players reach the finals. I kind of hope the Cavs fall apart, Lebron leaves and the East is wide open.

And Rose should just retire.
    Read something today that if Rose retires, he loses out on something like 80 million remaining on his Adidas deal.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    Read something today that if Rose retires, he loses out on something like 80 million remaining on his Adidas deal.
    I'm sure Adidas wouldn't be too sad about that. Deal has been a dead deal for them for a while anyway. Don't think anyone is going out and buying Rose sneakers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been following, anyone nice enough to tell me if Rockets look real so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a fairly tough and bad game by the Celtics against the Pistons. Kyrie was jammed everywhere and couldn;t really beat it and was shooting badly on top of it. Horford had Drummond steal his lunch money. Celtics turned it over something like 10 times more than the Pistons did.

Kind of goes back to their loss that broke up the streak. At some point you run into teams that play well when you don't. Today was such a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Utah Jazz have turned things around 100% and are completely dominating. #takenote

A lot of it is on the back of Favors, though, who hasn't always been consistent. Still, it's been a fun winning streak.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot to post after yesterday's Sixers-Celtics game. Was just in a rush to get into bed afterwards. Was fun game, but with Embiid out and the Celtics just not playing their best the last 4 or 5 games, it kinda just flew by without much incident. Sixers never really threatened and Celtics only really turned it up a handful of times.

I'm kind of wondering what's going on. Seems like since the Heat game that ended the streak (and honestly, probably since after the win against the Warriors) that the Celtics have just not quite had it. Defense has not been at the level it was. Shooting has been poor (and very poor) at times, just generally offensively not playing to their ability.

There was a moment in the Heat game where Kelly Olynyk (who played for the Celtics last year) was calling out what the Celtics were going to do offensively and with teams just generally playing them closer since that game, I'm kind of wondering if maybe teams have figured out how to play the Celtics a bit as the season went on and there was more tape available and there maybe needs to be slightly more variation and unpredictability in what they run then just flat out run Brad's plays to the T every time.

Maybe it's been cause of so many new people that they've stuck to the script so much and have not just let chemistry work itsself out, but I definitely think the Celtics will need to innovate a little bit on offense (there's been signs that they have been) and it should be okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ben Simmons could be the best player since LeBron.

Which would be something. I wonder how his rookie season would have been without the injury though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if Lebron actualy went to the 76ers lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Bucks- Celtics going on. Jaylen Brown is not off to a good start and Bucks are allowed to be kind of ridiculously physical.

- - - Updated - - -

Celtics ended up winning fairly easily. Lead 8-10 points most of the game. Giannis went off for 40+ points though, singlehandedly kept the Bucks in it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol at Lavar "The grandplan stays the same, all these boys are gonna get on the Lakers watch how ill do this and people will look up and say wow! how did they all get on the lakers?" This is prob the biggest joke ive heard coming out of his mouth lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, so, yeah. The Wizards forgot how to ball