New Final Fantasy player.

Hello fellow players.
    I want to start playing to enjoy Final fantasy. I played FF14 before for about a week before I dropped it but I want to start playing it casually until I get to high level.

I want to play a healer class that its easy to play and not worry so much about losing mana, Think Healers In wrath of the lich king. Is it possible? Is there such healer? I wan't to play like this because I want to level through dungeons and also questing while leveling. And at higher levels I want to raid as a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    Hello fellow players.
    I want to start playing to enjoy Final fantasy. I played FF14 before for about a week before I dropped it but I want to start playing it casually until I get to high level.

I want to play a healer class that its easy to play and not worry so much about losing mana, Think Healers In wrath of the lich king. Is it possible? Is there such healer? I wan't to play like this because I want to level through dungeons and also questing while leveling. And at higher levels I want to raid as a healer.
    I'd say White Mage is your answer. Simple and straight to the point healer and no real mana issues. I think it also has the highest damage out put out of all the healers so that makes questing easier too. The other two healers both have some sort of quirk to them.

Conjurer/White Mage is your only ground floor option. Later, if you want to try the other jobs, you can of course. They (Healers) share most gear, only the weapons are different between them.