Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Oh good grief, another so-called "leftist" who defends Dumbass Dump with every other post...

Whatever Oktoberfest...welcome to the ignore list.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, see my post just above this one. My bad! >_<
    I defend Trump?

No, I defend rationality.

I can't say the same about your trigger-happy behavior

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Let's be real clear about what this email chain means:

Senior officials of the Trump campaign actively worked with the Russian Government to produce damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

That's collusion.
    Collusion:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    What I find hilarious is everyone is so eager to get Trump out of office so they can have.....wait for it...Mike Pence as their president.

Mike Pence...let that sink in for a moment.

On topic, there has got to be some reason he released these emails, and i'm pretty sure it's not just because the NYT was going to. The next few weeks are going to be quite entertaining!
    Don't worry. Pence is implicated in this too.

Give me Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan. I dislike them both, but at least I don't question their loyalty to this country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    Collusion:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "Other thing of value"
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. Pence is implicated in this too.

Give me Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan. I dislike them both, but at least I don't question their loyalty to this country.

- - - Updated - - -

"Other thing of value"
    Do note how the NYT does not even use that word once in their whole article. They used colluded twice, once in a quote and once to say that the department of justice may be interested in this e-mail.

Assuming they did not already have access to this.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/884815201433944065

Just as a heads up, Pence is trying to "nope" his way out of this one:

Deleted
    I defend Trump?
    Not just only that, but you also pretend to be everyone who normally opposes Trump. A left liberal feminist with a soft spot for right wing populist presidents.

I mean.. it makes your arguments surely stronger, you know? "Hey, i am a liberal and i think Donald is the greatest!".

That sounds way better than "Hey, i dont like Muslims and Donald is my bro!"!

Or dont you agree?

The story barely interests me. All of this is kind of meh, because this whole election and presidency has deadened my belief that anything normal happens or that anything abnormal will get the response it should. Trump could sign a confession that he colluded with Russia, killed 37 orphans, raped 12 prostitutes, and fathered Ivanka's children, and I doubt anymore that anything would come of it.

But dear lord, his supporters and how far they bend and twist for this man. That is pure gold. Watching their contortions and blatant biases fills my cold dead heart with so much glee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Oh good grief, another so-called "leftist" who defends Dumbass Dump with every other post...

Whatever Oktoberfest...welcome to the ignore list.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, see my post just above this one. My bad! >_<
    >I'm a leftist who does not follow any left wing idealogy.

Always sums it up, they also pretend they used to 'support' Sanders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do note how the NYT does not even use that word once in their whole article. They used colluded twice, once in a quote and once to say that the department of justice may be interested in this e-mail.

Assuming they did not already have access to this.
    That's because they're an honorable publication. It's not their job to decide whether it's collusion. It's their job to present the facts.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Not just only that, but you also pretend to be everyone who normally opposes Trump. A left liberal feminisit with a fable for right wing populist presidents.

I mean.. it makes your arguments surely stronger, you know? "Hey, i am a liberal and i think Donald is the greatest!".

That sounds way better than "Hey, i dont like Muslims and Donald is my bro!"!

Or dont you agree?
    I'm not a feminist though. I support second wave feminism, not third wave. Modern liberal ideology disgust me as it pushes division, not unity.

I don't pretend to be everyone, although that's weird to read this because it seems that you try to pretend that you somehow understand my line of thought.

I have nothing against Muslims. I have something against Islam. I have nothing against Christians. I have something against Christianity. Same with Buddhism.

I oppose Trump. I don't agree, nor will I ever support, this wicked line of thought that any way to take him down is a good way.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because they're an honorable publication. It's not their job to decide whether it's collusion. It's their job to present the facts.
    EXACTLY! Thanks for your understanding!
    Google Diversity Memo

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    What I find hilarious is everyone is so eager to get Trump out of office so they can have.....wait for it...Mike Pence as their president.

Mike Pence...let that sink in for a moment.
    ....whhhhhaaaaaAAAAT!?! OMG! I NEVER thought of that! NO person EVER on this forum has ever said or clarified THAT OUTCOME because, HOLY SHIT, you've COMPLETELY shown me the light I NEVER THOUGHT of and oh I give up with this sarcasm that, chances are, you won't even catch on with it...

Listen, everybody fuking knows this - and yes, Petulant Pence is an absolute horrible person too. But, just as many chose Hillary believing she's the lesser of two evils, so do I (and probably most of america at this point) choose Petulant Pence over Dumbass Dump since those are the only current options. Yes, I will hate Pence, and YES, I will continue to fight his regime and all his deplorable policies...

...but at least I can fight those policies AND get a decent night's sleep. Petulant Pence isn't going to set out a course for trying to divide the nation against itself like Dump is, nor is he going to go out of his way to piss off every one of our allies while totally embarrassing himself. For all of Pence's faults, he wouldn't have pulled out of the Paris Accord knowing damn well it doesn't effect us one way or another, and he wouldn't be twitting up 3am bullshit conspiracy theories trying to discredit our media, and won't be bringing in his dumbass children as inexperienced advisors doing shit like "revamping the entire government" like Kushner is suposed to be doing.

In short, he's the lesser of two evils - not by much, but JUST enough where we can sleep at night.

Get it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really quite speechless that there are still people going "nothing to see here, move along, everything was done properly."

Even if you don't believe the conclusions being made from the various "bombshells" that seem to happen nearly daily, it's quite obvious that this was not a normal campaign and this is not a normal president.

https://twitter.com/Craigipedia/stat...06272306040832

CNN is reporting the FBI had no idea about the meeting until the latest scoops.

And then Donald Jr. just dropped a whole bunch of facts right down in everyone's laps.

10+ Year Old Account
    EXACTLY! Thanks for your understanding!
    Senior officials of the Trump campaign actively worked with the Russian Government to produce damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

They received "other things of value" from a foreign government. That's illegal. Why are you defending it?
    Eat yo vegetables

Deleted
    I oppose Trump. I don't agree, nor will I ever support, this wicked line of thought that any way to take him down is a good way.
    Thank you for the clarification.

I infact like Donald Trump and hope he stays in office as long as possible to be the negative impressive example of a right wing populist who managed to become president, to convince the american public that they never, ever should vote another Trump like "politician" into office again.

I really hope that was americas only try with a populist president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Thank you for the clarification.

I infact like Donald Trump and hope he stays in office as long as possible to be the negative impressive example of a right wing populist who managed to become president, to convince the american public that they never, ever should vote another Trump like into office again.
    I actually hope that it'll reform the whole political system altogether, but it seems that both the GOP and DNC are stuck in their roots and they'd rather have petty fights like this thread rather than actually do their ethical job of fixing themselves.

It's a sad time for humanity when instead of coming together to get better, we decide to take the pitchforks and bleed each other dry.
    Google Diversity Memo

They received "other things of value" from a foreign government. That's illegal. Why are you defending it?
    Don't bother - He's just another Dumbass Dump supporter posing as "indipendent" trying to defend him while saying "No, I'm just clarifying (alternative) facts!"

He's clearly cherry picking your posts to try to pat himself on the back while completely ignoring what your point. He likes that you pointed out they're a reputable company who doesn't give opinions, but completly ignores the fact that WE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS that can and are allowed to generate for ourselves based on the information presented.

Let me clarify, because it seems the point goes over the head of many people right now:

Russia sent a lawyer to speak of Hillary's dealing with Russia.

Russia wanted to have a relationship with the Trump's potential government.

Nothing says this action was not reciprocated with the democratic party.

Nothing says this was made to remove Hillary from the race.

Anything taken beyond the normal assumption that this was a simple relationship with a potential major government is simply taking a blind bet at yet again trying to take the Trump government down... to no avail.

As even the damned NYT stated themselves:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/u...candidacy.html

So please, for sanity's sake, stop jumping on whatever tidbit of information you have and claim it's the Saint Graal to take down Trump.

It's not and all this does is that it makes part of the population looks like brainless goons.
    How are you not getting that the information itself isn't important here but rather the intent?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    It's a sad time for humanity when instead of coming together to get better, we decide to take the pitchforks and bleed each other dry.
    But that started at the right edge. When right wingkins thought they have to be "political incorrect" which includes racism and publically defaming people without any reason.

Actually, the right wing in america is the agressor, threatening democracy at a larger degree than you probably imagine.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-11 at 05:08 PM.

Hahaha, Pence trying to wash his hands of this matter. Naw dog, you knew the kinda shit you were getting into and have clearly done nothing to stop it. He's just as responsible for any wrongdoing, if any is confirmed, as the rest of this clown car of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/Craigipedia/stat...06272306040832

CNN is reporting the FBI had no idea about the meeting until the latest scoops.

And then Donald Jr. just dropped a whole bunch of facts right down in everyone's laps.
    New theory! Dumbass Dump Jr. is mad at daddy because Dumb-Dumb Daddy gave his brother a bigger hunting rifle than him!

...seriously, i got nothing out of this. Maybe his son is trying to take the fall for his Daddy? o_O