Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I want a 1+ person story mode scenario that can take up to a few hours to complete where quests and a story plays out about you on siege of the raid. It could play out out many different ways, maybe depending on group size. It's not meant to be the most difficult thing, and is more focused on the quests and story involved inside.

Like say you go in as one person and not 5+, then your story strays to the side where instead of fighting the last boss, you do something to blow up their engine or some shit while you see another group fighting him.

It'd be a ton of work, so lol no not going to happen.
    Some of the Order Hall campaigns play out like that, actually.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Okay, join Method.
    Pretty much what the OP wants

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Doesn't matter what you consider them.
    There still 2 difficulty's.
    Doesn't matter to me what you think I should be allowed to think. By the way, how about you learn how to type proper english? I was more offended by your poor use of apostrophes than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Doesn't matter to me what you think I should be allowed to think. By the way, how about you learn how to type proper english? I was more offended by your poor use of apostrophes than anything else.
    Aahhaahahahaahahah this guy.

More offended?
    Or the fact that you think that what your brain says is gospel or something.
    When in the real world you are just butthurd child who got corrected and now is looking for a fight over grammar.

You want some commas here you go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are those enough?
    OMEGALUL

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Aahhaahahahaahahah this guy.

More offended?
    Or the fact that you think that what your brain says is gospel or something.
    When in the real world you are just butthurd child who got corrected and now is looking for a fight over grammar.

You want some commas here you go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are those enough?
    OMEGALUL
    Well, your brain obviously things you're clever, when you apparently don't know the difference between an apostrophe and a comma. So I don't think you're in any position to tell me what I'm allowed to think. Welcome to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Well, your brain obviously things you're clever, when you apparently don't know the difference between an apostrophe and a comma. So I don't think you're in any position to tell me what I'm allowed to think. Welcome to ignore.
    Dude get off your high horse smell the shit on the ground reality isn't what you think it is.