Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Your 4 horsemen of warcraft characters you can't stand

Choose your 4 horsemen of Warcraft characters you just can't stand.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Wait, what? Do you mean "Choose 4 horsemen to deal with the WC characters you can't stand" or "Nominate 4 WC characters you can't stand for horsemen"?

And if the latter, why?

Can't say that I have any characters I genuinely despise.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Vereesa, broxxigar, Rhonin and it's hard to chose a fourth I'm saying aethas
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming you're asking my top 4 picks to be the next Horsemen.

Turalyon, Uther, Tirion... and the fourth spot is tied between Saidan or Gavinrad. It would be a delicious twist of fate to see the first paladins become death knights.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    I'm assuming you're asking my top 4 picks to be the next Horsemen.

Turalyon, Uther, Tirion... and the fourth spot is tied between Saidan or Gavinrad. It would be a delicious twist of fate to see the first paladins become death knights.
    I assumed OP meant characters that make you feel as if the game dies in their presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I assumed OP meant characters that make you feel as if the game dies in their presence.
    Oh, yeah. I totally forgot that part when making my post. My bad.

Excuuuuse me. Keeping it up for posterity, however.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mudmug, Sylvanas, Nomi, Jaylock
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm lets see. I don't really despise many characters, but i do dislike some.

The main leader would be Garrosh, because he just ended up being a horrible character with little good about him. 2nd is proberly Yrel, not because she is really bad, but because she did so little even though she was supposed to be the new alliance flagship. 3rd is Khadgar, because he makes little sense and have outstayed his welcome a long time ago. He is just boring at this point and that they did not even change his clothes from WoD to Legion is not helping with his boring image. And finally for the 4th..... I would proberly take Galliwix, just because he is like a ghost who died 1000 years ago: he is nowhere to be seen, nobody knows anything about him and he proberly would not fit in the current world if he appeared xD

In the end, while many of Blizzards characters are totally "meh", very few are outright bad. Now if we talked about complete stories or questlines, we would have completely different and longer list
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Velen(he is just so boring), Any generic orc warchief, Any SJW and lastly any modern day feminist

Wrathion, Turalyon, Krasus and Aethas. Can't stand them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

I don't really hate that many characters much, but if I had to name 4, in no particular order:

Garrosh - got tired of him during MoP.
    Thrall - ascension to Jesus during Cata.
    Fandral Staghelm - he was a brooding character since Vanilla, wish they had wrapped up his story way earlier than Cata, that probably would have given him a satisfying end.
    ??? - no 4th comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    OP was surely full of imagination when he came up with this thread.

OT

Vereesa, AU Vereesa, AU2 Vereesa, AU3 Vereesa.

I'm stopping there only because I can't go beyond four.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande, vereesa, vyragosa, skadi

FUCK those

10+ Year Old Account
    Mankirk's Wife, Nutaaq, Sarana Damir, and Rabine Saturna
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Wrathion, Turalyon, Krasus and Aethas. Can't stand them.
    Well you are lucky, Krasus is dead.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas, Wrathion, Tyrande, Gallywix

Deleted
    I'm not sure if even the OP knows what he's trying to ask here.

Anduin, Varian, Turalyon, Vereesa

7+ Year Old Account
    Vereesa - I just do not like her attitude at all torwards the Horde. While it is justified she has the same issues that Jaina has right now, Garrosh's Horde and Garrosh were responsible for the event of Theramore and Ronin's death. Not everyone supported the bombing or knew of it. I also do not like how she pretty much damned Sylvanas' interest in loving ever again.

Genn Greymane - I didn't care much of him in Cataclsym he was super bland and pretty boring. Then come Legion he is the biggest idiot who decides to now attack the Horde because, "They killed my son! Took my land! And killed our KING!" I can understand his hate boner for Sylvanas and the Forsaken. Doesn't mean I am going to root for him or approve of his actions. I hate the Old Wolf.

Garithos - Racist man who is racist to everyone. I hate the guy even if I am not the biggest fan of Elves. He's the reason for why the Blood Elves were pushed towards Kil'jaeden and the Naga. Actually when I think about it, I thank him for that storytelling but dude is still a jerk.

Lastly, Magatha Grimtotem - good gravy, this lady is just... horrible. The fact that she is a Legion Follower makes me hate her even more. She took away Cairne from us. Proclaims herself the true leader of the Tauren. Constantly threatens the Horde, Alliance, and her own people. And has the audacity to tell the Legion that they're being poor to the elements. Look who is talking lady! Yiiiiiikes I hate her more than anyone on the list and I wish we could choose to not have her as a follower and instead have someone else. Gaaaah!

That's my list.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar