Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No worthwhile rewards = not worth the effort.

I could also spend the time destroying people in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    So Trial of Style is now out on live and people can now show off their creations to others.

Except for the fact that nothing matches and the wrong theme always wins

What do you think of it?
    That Blizzard wasted their time on creating all this mini-events, only to make an illusion, that their ingame calendar is filled with some shiny pictures.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    So Trial of Style is now out on live and people can now show off their creations to others.

Except for the fact that nothing matches and the wrong theme always wins

What do you think of it?
    Alrdy got the rewards from it so not going to bother.
    Ppl that are into transmog got those gear sets long long ago.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes people with full sets not relevant to the theme get voted winner.

Sure it's 100% player voted, but come on, themes outside of Freestyle should be at least be a little bit matched.

So far got a ton of freestyle rounds as well, not sure if it has higher chance to appear.

Event itself is fun and hope they will do this more regularly with more "sets" to collect, even if it's stuff already in game.

Seems easy enough to make this a 2-3 monthly thing instead of 1 a year.

Currency at unique 200, not event exclusive so it remains, just nothing to use it on beyond the first 61 right now as the sets are armor/class specific.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-08-17 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    I like it, but honestly, my fun level is reaching zero when I see female bloodelfs, which contest for "the best slutmog".

It's okay, if it fits the theme somehow... but I really try to vote for those who match the theme.
    I've played 3 on my mage, 4 on my DH, 2 on my shaman and pally.

The People I played with apparently like pirate tauren tho, thats why the latter won with ease.

I like the event, but i despise people who unequip their armor and put on some different armor types, that cant normally transmog.. Like some hunter went with pirate theme, unquiped chest put on swashbucukler shirt, then shwashbuckler boots(cloth) and he won the contest.. When i said that it is no transmog, then i got called jelly etc..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    fun event if your female
    Free win if Blood Elf.

Why does a fun event need 'rewards'?

Anyways I've come across one too many premades. AKA two or three people from the same server and guild. Makes it less fun as it's just 'vote for your friends'.

Garbage event with garbage rewards you've been able to get for literally the last decade.

As a male tauren death knight I would like to say fuck this contest. Tired of losing to blood elf females in slut mogs... Haven't won a contest yet! Started making pre-saved transmogs for this shit, can't even get second place. Only got third a few times. But oh sure the Playboy Bunny transmog wins every category!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna try and get the leather and cloth transmog sets, I think. I stopped farming the leather set after getting pissed off roughly 30 runs of Black Morass and getting a whole lotta nothing.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

More than often, people just voted for the flashiest coolest looking armour, rather than the armour that went with the theme. Kinda sucked.

Best mini event yet(not like it was hard to beat out the others). Pretty enjoyable, though the best mog that fits the theme usually doesn't win. But still quite fun.

But the rewards are really bad, ugly armor sets that have been in the game forever. There are countless other armor sets that could've been used.
    I would like to see this appear more than once a year, with better rewards. Then we'd have a really good event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Free win if Blood Elf.
    Well, I won 1st prize with a male BE (ridiculous transmog theme dominated by a murloc-styled ZA plate helm + dancing style did wonders ) and a female Orc (ready for battle theme, I did the whole rogue ninja look completely in black with shiny, green daggers from BT). So it's not about slutmogs alone. And as soon as people saw me using some other emotes then the 3 standard buttons, they stated to copy my moves!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Best mini event yet(not like it was hard to beat out the others). Pretty enjoyable, though the best mog that fits the theme usually doesn't win. But still quite fun.

But the rewards are really bad, ugly armor sets that have been in the game forever. There are countless other armor sets that could've been used.
    I would like to see this appear more than once a year, with better rewards. Then we'd have a really good event.
    I could imagine them expanding the rewards with time, if they find out that the participation was good.