Is there a way to show combined boss kills ingame?

HI,

is there a way (or addon) to show my combined boss kills spread over all my alts on one boss?

Fer example, I have killed HC Maiden 30+ times by now and want to prove that ingame.

Proving Heroic Maiden. :thinking:

For whatever reason this may be for I'm sure someone could armory you. If you're just going to link it in pugs to say "yo git gud" please don't.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

It is about the total amount of kills on all my alts, maiden was just an example.

"hey guys look I've killed kJ on my main a few times and got carried on my alt too, you should totally let my 903 equipped crap alt join!"

Please don't.

Come on, guys, it's a fun statistic.

I had to calculate the hard way how many times I did ZA and ZG in Cataclysm.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post

My worst equipped of my 10 alts is 915. Is it so difficult to say "Yes, there is an addon or a way" or "No, you can't do that".

Deleted
    BigWigs provides info on wipes and kills per boss and raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post

I've got a couple addons that do this. Instance Profit Tracker counts everything. Rarity counts bosses like LK who drop stuff. (250+ and counting, go me)
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!