Dev Q&A Thursday, Pit Lord Vilemus, Drugon, Legion Dungeon Event, TM vs SS Brawl

Misfits' Control Warrior Deck from Trinity Series with StanCifka

View the Live Developer Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas October 5
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Join us live on Twitch Thursday, October 5, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. He’ll be answering many of your questions on the ongoing development of World of Warcraft: Legion.

Feel free to submit questions by posting in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #LegionQA.

We’re really looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can, so we hope to see you Thursday at 11:00 a.m. PDT!

World Boss - Pit Lord Vilemus
    Pit Lord Vilemus is up this week, rewarding item level 930 loot!

World Boss - Drugon the Frostblood
    Drugon the Frostblood is up this week, rewarding players with gold and a chance at item level 860 loot.

Weekly Bonus Event - Legion Dungeons
    The Legion Dungeon Event is live this week!

• You will get one extra piece of loot from the final dungeon boss on difficulties below Mythic+.
    • Pick up Emissary of War from Archmage Timear in Dalaran to earn Cache of Fel Treasures
    • This quest requires you to clear 4 Mythic(+) dungeons and rewards Heroic Tomb of Sargeras loot.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder to queue for any Legion dungeon on Normal or Heroic difficulty. Alternately, get a group of veteran dungeoneers together and travel to one of the Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.

Look for the following all week long:

• Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Or, if you forget to pick it up there, you can start it from within the Adventure Journal.
      • Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
      • Rewards: One loot box containing a piece of gear from Heroic difficulty Tomb of Sargeras.
    • Passive bonus: The final boss in each dungeon drop additional loot on all difficulties (except Mythic Keystone difficulties).

PvP Brawl - Southshore vs. Tarren Mill
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Originally introduced as a part of the World of Warcraft 10-Year Anniversary event, this Brawl harkens back to the early days of WoW PvP, with an epic battle between the two towns of Tarren Mill and Southshore.

In this game of war, you’ll need to work as a team and deplete your foes’ resources to claim victory.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-10-03 at 04:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dev update, interesting. Hopefully it closes with a release date for Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Dev update, interesting. Hopefully it closes with a release date for Antorus.
    Doubt it, that'll probably be saved for blizzcon since the most likely date for 7.3.2 is the week after (Nov 14/15)

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Doubt it, that'll probably be saved for blizzcon since the most likely date for 7.3.2 is the week after (Nov 14/15)

Just be prepared for bleached and filtered questions instead of real questions.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    i actually think they will reveal it's release date here, purely for the fact that blizzcon will be all about 8.0
    It would be a little weird having them talk about a new expansion while suddenly saying: ''ey remember the final raid of legion that we revealed everything about 3 months ago? yeah it's coming next week''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    i actually think they will reveal it's release date here, purely for the fact that blizzcon will be all about 8.0
    It would be a little weird having them talk about a new expansion while suddenly saying: ''ey remember the final raid of legion that we revealed everything about 3 months ago? yeah it's coming next week''
    Interesting point. I kind of agree with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    Wrong direction, they'll hype Antorus, and then be, but what happens after.... queue into next expansion reveal.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are they ever going to have the world boss who drops the rank 3 prolonged power recipe up? I swear to God it has been up once this entire year!

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Are they ever going to have the world boss who drops the rank 3 prolonged power recipe up? I swear to God it has been up once this entire year!
    I think this world boss will be the last one in the rota, to troll the alchemists. It has been up only once in the entire addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, they should up old world boss WQ rewards, the loots are completely useless, maybe give 2k ress instead of 1k etc, to make them more appealing

Buy Essay Online

Creature Crossing! or, then again kingdom hearts maybe a couple. which are all incredible diversions? contrasted and most different recreations, creature crossing wild world is substantially more casual and doesn't have a set storyline you need to take after ClickEssay.com aside from the first occasion when you play it.