Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gonna buy the ticket soon. Glad to see they're expanding their coverage to more panels and halls. It sucked that there were so many last year we couldnt see on it. Also those fucking mounts are worth $40 by themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Just bought ticket with gold. Gold well spent.

I think token prices are about to go up.
    they already did. up by 20k for US realms, by 30k for EU.

i saw this mount and thought WTF then i see its tied to blizzcon virtual tickets and saw the price and started to cry.

Dumb question, can the virtual ticket "sell out"? I really like those mounts, but i don't really have 30 bucks spare this month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I believe flying mounts can be used on the ground too
    I can confirm that the Alliance gunship *can* be used on Argus in a ground strafing attack mode.

/mountspecial FTW!

Yes, it has moving cannons, plus two deployable skids it occasionally lands on when idling on the ground.

Edit: For those of you, who know the engineering gyro-copters: The Alliance mount moves like that, just with four cannons, a passenger seat, better audio, is larger and has more propellers.
    Last edited by mmoc82af8aa2d3; 2017-09-13 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Dumb question, can the virtual ticket "sell out"? I really like those mounts, but i don't really have 30 bucks spare this month.
    No, I believe you can even buy it after the event for 2 weeks or something? I think it was the case at least last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Just bought ticket with gold. Gold well spent.

I think token prices are about to go up.

173k now. lol. I cry and weep. Hopefully they fall back down to 150 before all is said and done. lol never mind, they probably went up so fast, the tracker on wowhead can't keep up. I checked in game and it was like 174k on US. *le sigh*
    Last edited by lagmoose; 2017-09-13 at 09:35 PM.

So is there no Murky pet this year? I'd love to know if Blizzard has planned one. I don't need to know what it looks like or anything. Just know if one is coming. I prefer pets more than mounts.

Well, that does it. I'm buying a virtual ticket this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeice View Post
    So is there no Murky pet this year? I'd love to know if Blizzard has planned one. I don't need to know what it looks like or anything. Just know if one is coming. I prefer pets more than mounts.
    Prices have never fully recovered from any major bump like this. They'll probably settle in the lower 160s
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

how much time do we have to buy them? there are 0 tokens right now on NA

Calling it now, next expansion set as air pirates.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Awwwww yeah flying mounts that can't be used to fly in next expansion for a year and then you have to do chores to fly in again... fuck yeah! Can't wait to pay money to get those to then pay more money for months of grinding that shit so hard! Whoot!

using the alliance one in Argus now and it floats on top of the water (at least in the area I was in and I'm pretty sure it wasn't magical walk on water even though you have no buffs water).

I really like the design of it, at least the Alliance one as I haven't logged on to one of my horde toons yet - and it's nice that it's a two-person mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    I mean...sure, but you'd look awfully stupid hovering a foot over the ground with your toy skyboat.

- - - Updated - - -

See above.
    To each their own, doesn't look stupid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Awwwww yeah flying mounts that can't be used to fly in next expansion for a year and then you have to do chores to fly in again... fuck yeah! Can't wait to pay money to get those to then pay more money for months of grinding that shit so hard! Whoot!
    Yeah, let's not get any mounts or other bonuses with our Virtual Tickets at all.

RIP $39.99 I need that mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonneillon View Post
    Nah, we won't need flying.....we'll be building boats and using those....
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Those airship mounts are pretty badass.. tempted to leave XIV for a little while to come back and ride them!

can someone give me a hand? bought the ticket but havent got anything yet

nvm: had to leave the game to get it, the fucking alliance mount is glorious, already can see people roleplaying varian death
    Last edited by Leyre; 2017-09-13 at 11:35 PM.