Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might confirm your role, doesn't give an inkling to alignment though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I missed Blood Fox! His shenanigans are nice.
    @dupti it is my town play.

I'm just far too distracted these days. Mafia used to be my priority, now it is not!

I know Listo claimed doctor thingy and it would be a risky lynch, but (nothing other than a gut feel so pretty useless information) I feel like he's playing caught. I don't know, Every post is like about his role. Seems as if he's trying to convince us. Not sure if that's bad sign or not. But them are the vibes I be gettin' mon! Am I a retard? Possibly.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Valy this game. Pushing in places and doing general towny things. I like him. He's doing work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I share a similar sentiment. The other reason why I am suspicious of Anakso and Listo is because of their mason claim. I can believe their TPR roles... but that combined with a shared QT? Even for this game, that stretches my belief.
    Okay then. We are stuck here until we reach a consensus thanks to Val. No one has bothered to counter my claim of Doctor. That would give more trust to my claim.

Val. STOP READING MY ROLE WRONG!! Me and Ana ARE NOT Masons. I had the option to open up a Neighborhood thread with 1 player and I chose Ana. We are not Masons. Ana doesn't know if I'm honest and I have no idea what his role is. Stop being so dense.

that said if you want to lynch me because you need a lynch day one that doesn't bother me.

- - - Updated - - -

also that face when everyone suddenly turns on val like a murder of crows.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 No one is going to bother to counter claim a 'doctor type', that would just simply bad play. Or maybe not depending the craziness of this game. It's our job to debate whether we think you're genuine or not as your job is to make us believe you. Currently not everyone does. :/

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I had the option to open up a Neighborhood thread with 1 player and I chose Ana.
    why didnt you choose me?

- - - Updated - - -

also throw back to neighborhood z game. what a Gaff

10+ Year Old Account
    We must never speak of that unspeakable game!

10+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 No one is going to bother to counter claim a 'doctor type', that would just simply bad play. Or maybe not depending the craziness of this game. It's our job to debate whether we think you're genuine or not as your job is to make us believe you. Currently not everyone does. :/
    Again I reiterate. Do you honestly believe Danner would make a time travel game without including The Doctor? I can't really prove my role since people don't seem to believe me and the fact its still D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    picking out thief have having a role that is neutral does not in any way verify whether or not your telling the truth. If you did, you would have responded with a thoughtful analysis of possible mechanics of roles and not blindly trusting someone to be town and contributed very little outside of a mass claim. you are one of the Most annoying random day one players in the game, haven't pushed for anything interesting nor contributed outside of agreeing with someone ( lol skum trust), and generally at this point in DAY FUCKING ONE we need to start threatening people with the threat of a lynch to get everyone to mass claim and let the mafia know what they are up against. Either you get trusted by Graham, spill the beans that you and graham as mafia, or we'll find out when you flip. All three conrim that you're skum.
    Feeling rather defensive are you?

Might confirm your role, doesn't give an inkling to alignment though.
    I'd say it actually would: if BF cannot be confirmed by Graham (or more likely, BF refuses to give out anything that could let Graham confirm/deny him), then that would indicate BF lied: he picked a townish name off of Graham's list to claim as and hoped no one would notice him, and this would bust him. If he tried to claim anything else, he has already backed himself into a corner by lying.

If he is confirmed by Graham, then that means there are less players to push for claims, and the sooner we can start comparing claims with other claims, each player's actions, and begin narrowing down to scum.

My comment about lynching people on the list was a pretty dense moment I suppose. Guess I am a retard. Unless Danner truly did a major oversight this game, which is not the case.
    To me, it's not about lynching people on the list; it's about confirming who has what role. The list makes it simple to sort out who actually has a role on Graham's list, who's bullshitting their way onto it to look good, and who's not on it (like Listo/Anakso's claims).

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Okay then. We are stuck here until we reach a consensus thanks to Val. No one has bothered to counter my claim of Doctor. That would give more trust to my claim.

Val. STOP READING MY ROLE WRONG!! Me and Ana ARE NOT Masons. I had the option to open up a Neighborhood thread with 1 player and I chose Ana. We are not Masons. Ana doesn't know if I'm honest and I have no idea what his role is. Stop being so dense.
    Oh, my apologies for using improper terminology. You share a QT. It still stretches my belief for power roles to share a QT.

if you want a claim from me day one you're going to have to push me to L-1

We must never speak of that unspeakable game!
    But that was a really good game... T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    Val... You were around for the Zombie Game. Everyone shared a thread that game. My sharing is just that except I got to choose my partner. If you think this is crazy then I'm sorry but I fail to see how being able to make a neighborhood thread is scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the entire thing with the new QT is almost purely RP reasons. What Doctor doesn't have a companion!?

Gets Rory away from the TARDIS controls

Granny smith is in the game! so too must apple jack!

Well if we have batman we must also have robin in the game!

bells? anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay Blood what the fuck do you want me to do? I can't prove my role because we haven't gone to night yet. Some of you already have it in your head that I'm lying and won't believe me. Graeham is pretty much the only person actually willing to believe me. But wait. If I'm obviously lying why aren't I lynched yet? Is it because you are scum and know I'm being honest so you don't want to be seen on the doctor's lynch?

THats the best part of it all listo! You can't do anything it's day one and we have nothing to base a lynch off! You won't be trusted day one no matter what you do.

You still never answer why you didn't want to neighbour me and I'm sad about it!

Angain we have to lunch someone and if you guys think it should be me day 1 for a low post count I'm ok with it but it doesn't mean I won't fight it. Of all the town I probably have one of the more weak roles considering most people have some sort of power role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    THats the best part of it all listo! You can't do anything it's day one and we have nothing to base a lynch off! You won't be trusted day one no matter what you do.

You still never answer why you didn't want to neighbour me and I'm sad about it!

Angain we have to lunch someone and if you guys think it should be me day 1 for a low post count I'm ok with it but it doesn't mean I won't fight it. Of all the town I probably have one of the more weak roles considering most people have some sort of power role.
    The answer for why I didn't choose you is simple. I wanted Pistol or Ana that is kinda it.

Weeeeeebbbbssss

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    As if Listo wouldn't take the chance to neighbour Anakso or Pistol first chance he gets. They haven't played in ages! :P

Though I swear you always have some type of neighbour thing listo. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    As if Listo wouldn't take the chance to neighbour Anakso or Pistol first chance he gets. They haven't played in ages! :P

Though I swear you always have some type of neighbour thing listo. ._.
    This is also the 2nd game I got The Doctor in!

7+ Year Old Account
    Now if @Danner could give us a current vote count (mostly because im a lazy ass and havent kept track)

- - - Updated - - -

that and my punk ass is raiding

The three hours and fifteen minutes to deadline -votecount

Blood Fox(3): Graeham(#58), Pistolpink(#64), Valyrian(#150)
    Graeham(2): Crackleslap(#62), Dupti(#75)
    Anakso(1): Valyrian(#126)

Time is still frozen, so don't worry about the time.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]