Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Getting lucky on my over TF procs.

Past 4 weeks I haven't been doing anything higher than 6. And so far each week I've obtained at least a 930 Ilvl upgrade. All relatively good upgrades except a relic with a defensive trait, but as a MM Hunter the weapon Ilvl increase is worth it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    the frag we care.
    I copy you don't care. Feel free to ignore this thread in the future. If I added up all the threads on MMO-C that I don't care about, that would be a lot of threads! And truth be told, nothing posted here matters for much more than alleviating boredom. That's why I'm here, killing time at work when there's nothing better to do.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep getting upgrades for slots I can't use. Got some really good TF gloves but I can't replace my tier gloves. Grrr

Too lazy to do a 10 on my dh/priest.

Did a 16 Arcway yesterday, got a 935 Neck. Opened weekly chest : got the same 940 Neck.
    ..... Lucky I didn't enchant the old one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

I got lumps of coal on my main and first two alts - damn that Krampus!
    My last alt - the prot warrior, got a 935 neck with great stats to replace his 915. So that's something.
    Greater Invasion boss totally stiffed me though. I think he works for Krampus.

Got a nice 930 ring with 2 bis stats on my rogue after doing a +13. Did a +10 on my warrior got a 940 cloak with BiS stats, but can't use it because of tier even though it's 25ilvls higher then what I have equiped.

But the real shocker of the week goes to my MM hunter who just dinged 110 a few weeks ago, did a + 4 and got a 935 ilvl relic with BiS trait. His weapon is now up to 970 so he's passed the weapon ilvl of my 7/9 mythic rogue, now hopefully I can move some of that luck and get a second legendary and another to replace the one I have (kil'jaeden's burning wish).

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    I copy you don't care. Feel free to ignore this thread in the future. If I added up all the threads on MMO-C that I don't care about, that would be a lot of threads! And truth be told, nothing posted here matters for much more than alleviating boredom. That's why I'm here, killing time at work when there's nothing better to do.
    Same here.
    /spit@Blizzard

940 haste/mastery belt with socket. holla

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    940 haste/mastery belt with socket. holla
    Nice! Grats.

Replaced 900 Seal (or Ring) of Second Doomvirate with 945 one...

Yey. Another 940 chest I will never be able to use because of lego/tier slots.

10+ Year Old Account
    935+socket cloak to replace a 910
    Can't complain too much

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    if they decided to not give weekly chests anymore i think we would have as many people complaining about that as we do now about what they get. i wonder what people would prefer....
    Not sure where you're getting complaining from my post. I thought it was pretty matter-of-fact.

The m+ chests are historically awful. For pretty much everyone. It's just the reality of it.

It plays into the RNG lootwheel that blizzard has crafted perfectly. Now whether or not that's a good thing is an entirely different discussion.