Poll: 2020 Ford Bronco your reaction?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ford Bronco...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I've seen uglier. Namely...

Pontiac Aztec, imo, is the worst looking vehicle ever.
    LOL, my cousin CANNOT stand those and always calls them "Ponticrap Asstrack" whenever he sees one.

I do like the look of this new Bronco though!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    I like it. I'd drive the shit out of that with no shame. Currently in a Jeep that's hopefully gonna last me a while, but I like it. I like my rugged, off-road capable vehicles.

What the hell are those cars? They look so ridiculously ugly... guess, it is nice, that those never reach the european market. :P

Deleted
    Looks like a Hum2 had a baby with a Jeep. A very ugly baby

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a 1980 full size Bronco. Totally impractical, but still probably my favorite vehicle I've owned. It seriously felt like I was in a monster truck when I was in it. It got 8 mpg on average, but looked and acted like a tank. I am really not a fan of all of the new plastic vehicles now days even though I understand how much safer they are and more efficient. I will definitely pass on the new Bronco.

There was ONE pontiax aztek I would drive.

ONE.

I have mixed feelings about the new Bronco. Many years ago I bought an 81 from my grandfather who used it primarily for a towing vehicle. It was without a doubt one of the most fun vehicles I've ever owned. The thing that made that era (and other models) fun was the original feature of being able to remove the top like a Jeep. I don't believe the new ones have that option (or at least as far as I know.)

That absence sort of detracts from the point of a Bronco. However, if Ford makes it from factory with decent off road support then I'll be more apt to look at it over a Tacoma for example.

70s retro look in the front.

...And the soccer moms rejoiced.

i'm not feeling that front grille.. rest of the truck looks alright

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I think it looks great! I'm usually not into revivals of discontinued cars or models. But I really feel like they hit the nail on the head with this one.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The real question is will OJ Simpson get another one?