Commander of Argus - Rezira the Seeker

This is the most bs thing I've ever seen. I've seen him up 3 times since starting to farm the rares and can't kill him, because I can't get to him. Farmed eyes for 3 hours, got 13. No one on my realm shares a portal, and I never see any groups for farming eyes. This guy should not be apart of the achievement.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    What I did, was to join a group via the lfg tool which meant that they already had a portal up, so all-in-all, it took like 5min. Try that perhaps?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid you actually put some effort for something, farm the eyes like the rest of us.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    God forbid you actually put some effort for something, farm the eyes like the rest of us.
    Do you people have a copy/pasta line for that arguement ready somewhere ? I swear I see it popping up every day.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Do you people have a copy/pasta line for that arguement ready somewhere ? I swear I see it popping up every day.
    Shame its true, aint it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Add me - EU, alliance, suko#2655
    Farmed eyes with a group of 5 for 45 minutes and got the item. You did something wrong

If a guildy has the item that makes the portal, you could try asking him/her, as the item is not consumed when used. Alternatively, you could look for a group doing Rezira on the group finder, and you can be in a raid group and still enter the portal. I also heard there is a way to get up there using fel meteorites, but I think you need to be a certain class to do that, and it may have been fixed now anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Hey man at least he said something. Kenny McCormick usually goes mhhmmhmm mmhm mhm hmmhmhmmm hm
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have spent about 2.5 hours grinding the eyes off and on over the last week and i have 199 of them as of last night.

Then on the same char i happened to notice a portal id never seen before and clicked on it... Aaaand im at the Seer's terrace. Got the kill and the toy off someone elses portal. If you know what to look for you can just keep an eye out for other peoples portals and join in on their kills.

FYI, Rezira had 192m hp and does a lot of different AOE attacks. I cant say how hard he hits because i was on my Blood DK who basically takes no damage from anything on Argus. My warframe was on CD so i dont know if you can use it on Rezira.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-10-03 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Farmed eyes for 3 hours, got 13.
    lol... wth are you doing? When I'm out farming for just them eyes I average 400 every half hour... by joining an eye farming group killing all those miners literally right beside the trader.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-03 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    lol... wth are you doing? When I'm out farming for just them eyes I average 400 every half hour... by joining an eye farming group killing all those miners literally right beside the trader.
    Yeah I don't get it. I'm a holy priest and smiting things slowly for 45 minutes, by myself entirely, yielded me 112 of them.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

You can also reach him with Falling Flame or Darkmoon Cannon, plus a Gilder.

I farmed 500eyes in 59mins in a group of 4-5.

What you do then is buy the portal, take all your alts to the same location as your main, create private group and log in/out/join on everyone. Drop the portal, go through, log in/out on every toon to walk through portal. Be sure to have the Warframe as your argus item. Winning. But then you should leave your alts at the boss though until you have the toy.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2017-10-04 at 01:50 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    For those that werent aware, there is another Seers Eye obelisk in the topmost of the small side caves in the spider tunnel. You can get your Demon disguise here instead of having to run down to the cave under the bridge. I find that the spiders yield on average more eyes per kill than the Wyrmtongue NPCs. They also hit harder and have the stacking poison, so be prepared if youre a squishie.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    FYI, Rezira had 192m hp and does a lot of different AOE attacks. I cant say how hard he hits because i was on my Blood DK who basically takes no damage from anything on Argus. My warframe was on CD so i dont know if you can use it on Rezira.
    You can use it.

I even tried making a portal for my alt with my main and made the group via group finder tool, and the portal stayed open long enough to relog and click it for 1 alt at least

Join a farm group. Takes 2h max and most of the time you don't even have to spend eyes on portal because someone else does it in group. I got to save all mine and bought the eye of kilrogg toy from the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    You can also reach him with Falling Flame or Darkmoon Cannon, plus a Gilder.
    Necro, but is this actually possible with the darkmoon cannon? Every location I tried to place it where you could feasibly make the jump (on the ship or the cliffs), the cannon doesn't work. Afaik, the cannon only works on map terrain, not 'objects', which I assume those count as.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Don't defend shitty grinds. The drop rate on the eyes is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.