QoL Balance - PvP templates in Classic

Blizzard has done an excellent job with legion instanced pvp! I petition they make no changes to the vanilla game except pvp templates so you can level to 60 and join in the action without pveing! All this would do is allow fun instances pvp for casual players like myself!
    Last edited by rootbeerboy; 2017-11-16 at 04:04 AM.

Please, stop
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

So are these the new expansion prediction threads?

0/10 bait too obvious
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck NO. Templates shouldn't even exist in the current game.

They have not done an excellent job with Legion's PvP, they are in fact worse in every way than the old system of individually balancing abilities against players, which also worked in duels and in world PvP.

Know why templates are worse? I'll tell you.

"X class/spec has had it's template agility/strength/intillect reduced by Y%." You see, every time Blizzard has to reduce a class' damage, the only thing they do is reduce template Str/Agi/Int, and as a consequence, that class' selfhealing and absorbs also get nerfed, because they also scale off Str/Agi/Int... So every time they nerf a class' damage, they also nerf it's survivability, HARD. That didn't happen with the old system, the old system was better, not only for instanced PvP but non-instanced PvP as well. The current system of PvP templates is entirely inferior. (and before you come in here with "but ilvl scaling!", that can be done without the templates in the exact same way it's done with timewalking, you go into PvP, every piece of gear you are wearing is set to a pre-determined Ilvl, as an added bonus this, in the absence of templates, will again allow people to customize their secondary stats!).
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-11-16 at 04:36 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Alright I have to take the bait. PvP templates are the worst thing that has ever happened to MMORPG PvP. I cant believe you would even mention them in the same sentence as classic WoW. Don't even taint this holiest of holy MMO's with that stench.

*rolling on floor laughing his ass off*

What the ... serioulsy. I had enough

Quote Originally Posted by Cab View Post
    *rolling on floor laughing his ass off*

What the ... serioulsy. I had enough
    ??? 10 char

LMAO

/10 char

As long as I can one shot people as a Blood DK outside instanced PVP I'd be down.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I'm gonna make a Google petition today for people to sign on