Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I feel like Blizzard has deviated a lot from their stated goal of having the monthly reward be the item they expected most players to want to buy anyway.

The pet from December, the wrist watch in January, and most recently the pets from March and April are certainly major disappoinments in that regard.

Giving out items that would traditionally be on the cheaper side of Trader's Tender also feels bad as players have to spend more themselves buying the expensive stuff like ensembles or mounts.

At prices upwards of 850 Tender it leaves very little room to buy anything else for the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I feel like Blizzard has deviated a lot from their stated goal of having the monthly reward be the item they expected most players to want to buy anyway.

The pet from December, the wrist watch in January, and most recently the pets from March and April are certainly major disappoinments in that regard.

Giving out items that would traditionally be on the cheaper side of Trader's Tender also feels bad as players have to spend more themselves buying the expensive stuff like ensembles or mounts.

At prices upwards of 850 Tender it leaves very little room to buy anything else for the month.
    I think the reward for completing a month should simply be a voucher to buy anything you want (vaild only for that month), and the previous monthly reward just gets added to the pool.

Ya, it's underwhelming, but is anyone surprised?

I think the stuff in the shop is mostly fine. The monthly rewards have been an absolute joke since October though.

By the way you don't need to be subbed to buy stuff from the Trading Post. Learned that yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    trading post has become a joke.

To my ZERO surprise... next month we will have more FLOWERS where there should be really cool xmogs.

Now it's because of spring.

Well... I feel like the whole year is spring in Post Trading.

Where are the xmogs for people who just want WAR-craft sometimes and not Flower-Craft??

Even the "normal xmogs" are a joke. Shark hat???

C'mon....
    It's all cosmetic stuff, it's meant to be for fun, AND the theme is spring this month... I say this as a fellow edgelord: you need to chill, mate.

Its not just the trading post all of dragonflight exp pack has a peacecraft feel over it. The setting of modern Warcraft is a big problem and hopefully they improve soon before it becomes a really big problem and that nobody will be interested in the story anymore basicly that is a franchise killer like what happend with Star Wars.

Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Booohooo? The Trading Post is about having random stuff that is not commonly found in game.
    It's to dripfeed same garb in different colours because unlike in other games with dye-systems, Blizzards want to capitalize on it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The trading post has been boring for several months now and the monthly rewards keep getting worse and worse, the entire year it's basically just been trying to appeal to women for some reason

It's not the biggest question. The biggest question: Blizzard promised, that eventually we will be able to get all rewards, so rewards should start to reappear some day - so when?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt this be a good thing to get some filler stuff in the Trading Post that way you can save up and wait for something good to come along?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    It's not the biggest question. The biggest question: Blizzard promised, that eventually we will be able to get all rewards, so rewards should start to reappear some day - so when?
    Don't random rewards repeat on the trading post basically every month now?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

This sounds like you would be upset at winning only 1 milion instead of 10 million. Its a bonus thats it nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Don't random rewards repeat on the trading post basically every month now?
    Yes but don't bring logic into this...

For several months now it already has? Stop complaining about a game you don't even play

10+ Year Old Account
    And to the surprise of nobody, this specific OP creates another faux outrage thread about the lack of "specific" customization options in-game due to appearance's color pallets not being set to #000000. The embellishment checks out, and the OP's lack of actually engaging constructively in their own thread also checks out.

The usual suspects have piled in. Thread is nuked. Abandon ship everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

How about start playing and find out like everybody else
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2024-03-29 at 01:28 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

How about start playing and find out like everybody else
    can you access the Trading Post without Dragonflight?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    can you access the Trading Post without Dragonflight?
    Yes, its in storm/org.
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

There's literally a section labeled "returning" basically every month now.