Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonflight Season 4 - Awakened Raid Rotation and Rewards

Dragonflight Season 4 - Awakened Raid Rotation
    Dragonflight Season 4 brings back the "Fated Raids" system from Shadowlands Season 4, with a new rotation that includes all 3 Dragonflight raids! Every week, bosses within one raid will be empowered and drop higher item level loot.

Dragonflight Season 4 - Awakened Raid Rewards

Raid Achievements

NameRewardCategory
    Awakening the Dragonflight RaidsComplete all three Awakened raids on Normal difficulty or higher in Dragonflight Season 4.
    Mount Reward: Voyaging Wilderling
    Feats of Strength
    Heroic: Awakening the Dragonflight RaidsComplete all three Awakened raids on Heroic difficulty or higher in Dragonflight Season 4.
    Title Reward: Awakened Hero
    Feats of Strength
    Mythic: Awakening the Dragonflight RaidsComplete all three Awakened raids on Mythic difficulty or higher in Dragonflight Season 4.
    Reward: Dragonflight Raid Teleports
    Feats of Strength

Voyaging Wilderling Mount

Dragonflight Raid Teleports

NameDescription
    Path of the Primal Prison
    Vault of the Incarnates
    Teleport to the entrance of the Vault of the Incarnates.
    Path of the Bitter Legacy
    Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
    Teleport to the entrance of Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible.
    Path of the Scorching Dream
    Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope
    Teleport to the entrance of Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2024-04-20 at 07:11 AM.

a weekly rotation seems very annoying to progress on fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    a weekly rotation seems very annoying to progress on fights.
    The idea is, enough people have already learned the fights from actually playing the expansion. This isn't match of progression as it is farming encounters you largely already know.

So the slime cat mount isn't returning and is replaced with the wilderling?

Or is the slime cat another achievement?

EDIT:

A nevermind. Just checked the news again and the slime cat can be bought with the new dinars.
    Last edited by Wrathson; 2024-03-28 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathson View Post
    So the slime cat mount isn't returning and is replaced with the wilderling?

Or is the slime cat another achievement?
    You will be able to get the slime cat from a vendor

well well well, this could be fun, looking forward to doing vault of the incarnates mostly

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even see a point to try in this game anymore, mostly everything becomes obtainable again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not too fussed about the slime cat returning but it does bug me they went hard on making it seem like a one-time reward to get people back for S4 of Shadowlands only for the damn thing to return again now. Shame your characters sit on it in a dumb way and it runs stupid but hey its one for the count I guess.
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2024-03-28 at 12:11 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The idea is, enough people have already learned the fights from actually playing the expansion. This isn't match of progression as it is farming encounters you largely already know.
    Raszageth will still blow people off the platform

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I don't even see a point to try in this game anymore, mostly everything becomes obtainable again.
    It's not like the cat took more effort back in SL.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    The slime cat required the second easiest difficulty of the raids to be cleared, don't kid yourself.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

boring, time to chill till TWW

Garbage mount and no reason to even bother with this because they'll just slap it on a vendor later lmao.
    Pce.

loot drops are upgraded to a higher item lvl"
    ...but if I never drop any items!!!!!and when one drops, it's for an alter with whom I rarely play!!!!!...blizzard is already trying to laugh at us in our faces.blizzard see you at midnight, and with caution, with great caution, I will look when it comes out before buying it... useless, you are useless, but greed breaks the bank, you will see.

10+ Year Old Account
    so blizzard learned nothing from players saying that a weekly rotation was dogshit for the fated raids. neat.

New name; same shit.

Gotta love forcing players into a choice. Spend your dinar/new currency on a mount and miss out on gear or buy all the gear.

Should have had a separate currency for the cat mount.

not enough to make me resub

waiting for TWW then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Some guild still want to prog on Mythic and I'm sure that's what he means!
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Gotta love forcing players into a choice. Spend your dinar/new currency on a mount and miss out on gear or buy all the gear.

Should have had a separate currency for the cat mount.
    or you get the currency on an alt you mostly don't care about from LFR and just get the cat?

The cat is account wide its not like its permanently on your gnomish warlock
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.