Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by gatina
    hi i have three questions :

1. Is there an addon that shows me if someone in raid used a healing/mana potion and the remaining cooldown
    2. I'm currently using Bongos2 . I would like to know if it is possible to make visible a bar by just mouse-overing it
    3. X-perl has a module that is called "Raid helper" and it practically shows how many people are targetting u and how many persons have in target your target . is there an addon that does that other than x-perl ?

thank you in advance
    bump :|

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Devillien
    any one know how i can turn of this warring in chat

http://www.soep-R.nl/uploads/1201377452.jpg

thanks
    bumpskie

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis
    Does anyone know an add on that would hide the keybinding-icons on the actionbar buttons?
    The action buttons look much better without 'em, and it's not like I'm looking at the kaybindings everytime I press a key (aka never).

Thanks in advance!
    Desperate-bump :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis
    Desperate-bump :-[
    Bartender 3 has that option. If you are talking about the numbers, or even the bars themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Bartender 3 has that option. If you are talking about the numbers, or even the bars themselves.
    I'm looking for an add on that doesn't manipulate the action-button frame, only the numbers, nothing more, nothing less

Hey

Could someone please tell me which addon is used for the combat log in this picture?

[img width=500]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4425/screenshot102507074225dq2.jpg[/img]

EavesDrop

Thanks a lot!

How do I make the pitbull auras like that ? Mainly the spacing and the sharp edges ? I can't seem to find the option to adjust both of it . And, how do I change the hp/mana colors to like class colors ?

I'm looking for a list with good addons for raid leading, is there anyone that is known to this and can link or gimme name of some?

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    If you're using eepanels2, set the panels parent to the cast frame. It'll automatical disappear when NOT casting then.
    I'm trying to do the same but with my target and TOT , i set the eepanel2 to my TOT and it locks it and when i hover over. It makes the eepanel yellow other than the blue it normally is. But when i dont have TOT or Target shown the panel's are still there. Maybe im doing something wrong. -Ermak-

Druid Buff Mod

Hey, I was watching this druid pvp video ->http://youtube.com/watch?v=80IQJIdaH7g and in this video, the druid has the buff icons of Mark of the Wild, Omen of Clarity, and Thorns in his bars. When he has the buffs on him, the Icon lights up and when they are not on him, they are dimmed. Anyone know if this is a macro or mod? If so, which one?

Sorry if I gave a bad description, watch the vid and you should see what i meant. Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account

I was watching the video of the EU Server downing Gruul with 10 people, and I like how basic and simple his UI looks. Video Here: http://www.stage6.com/user/kavtla/video/2105563/Gruul,-10-man!

I know the bottom part is BigWigs but what is the Add-On w/ the 3D Model Face & the Simple 1-Bar Mod?

I'm wondering if there is an addon that will tell me who is targeting me?

I took off Natur EnemyCastBar since it won't be updated and 2.4 is probably more or less around the corner, and I realized something in kara that I missed having in the corner of my screen...

Does anyone know of a mod that shows timer countdowns for mob respawns attached to raid bosses like NECB has? I have DBM if there's a setting with that to turn it on, but I didn't see one, and one didn't come up automatically...

Quote Originally Posted by Nahima
    I took off Natur EnemyCastBar since it won't be updated and 2.4 is probably more or less around the corner, and I realized something in kara that I missed having in the corner of my screen...

Does anyone know of a mod that shows timer countdowns for mob respawns attached to raid bosses like NECB has? I have DBM if there's a setting with that to turn it on, but I didn't see one, and one didn't come up automatically...
    Bigwigs has a respawn timer, and I personally prefer bigwigs anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahima

Incubator

i had a question about some add on

i recently watched a video of this pally healing or tanking *dont remember* the battle of mt hyjal and the spell buttons on his action bars would pop out and have a slight glow around them when their cooldown finished

any idea what add on this could be...seems useful

Quote Originally Posted by Thatoneguy
    i had a question about some add on

i recently watched a video of this pally healing or tanking *dont remember* the battle of mt hyjal and the spell buttons on his action bars would pop out and have a slight glow around them when their cooldown finished

any idea what add on this could be...seems useful
    OmniCC does that for my action bars when skills have cooled down.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishypants
    I'm wondering if there is an addon that will tell me who is targeting me?
    With xperl you got a little addon in beside your portrait. This shows you who is targetting you.
    ------------------------
    I'm looking for a list with good addons for raid leading, is there anyone that is known to this and can link or gimme name of some? Didn't get any answers last time, maybe because it was on bottom of last page so, I try again