1. #441

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    can any one help me how you can add new textures to share media ( or mediashare )

    i made a new texture ( from a old one ) and saved it as a other name but it dont show
    up ingame

  2. #442

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7453/uilolzb8.jpg

    I have some questions about this UI ;-)

    What was used for the Player tooltip? (right part of the screen almost at the top)
    Raidframes is CT-raid i presume, not sure might be x-perl ;-)
    Also what is that addon to the left of your actionbars? somekind of combat log modification?
    Also the small cubes next to the raid frames?


    i love the setup and i was always looking for something similair for when i am resto specced.

    Thanks in advance

  3. #443
    The Patient Meebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Caboolture
    Posts
    302

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    @ Hunar

    Tooltips: Cowtip
    Raidframes: Since I see no sRaidFrames Icon anywhere you can assume it's X-Pearl Raid Frames.
    The addon to the left is Omen, but I'm assuming you meant right of the action bars and that is Eavesdrop. A SCT style combat log.
    The small cubes are a part of Decursive 2.0

    Current Rig
    AMD PII-955BE | Corsair H80 | GA-890GPA-UD3H v2 | HD5870 1GB | G.Skill 8GB | M4-128GB SSD | 10TB in HDDs
    Corsair HX650W | 23" Samsung 2333W | CM 692-II Advanced | Logitech z5500 | Windows 7 64bit Home


  4. #444

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I found a picture of this UI in a different thread and was curious as to what the addon was that displayed the mail and amount of gold as it does under CML. Thanks much!

    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4350/konouiwf5.jpg

  5. #445

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I'm looking for a swing timer mod. I currently use quartz but i'd like to see what other options are out there

    many thanks

  6. #446

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    My question:
    Is there an addon that can show any NPC who offer quests on the minimap, even if they are low-level quests? If there isn't, is there another way to achieve it?(modify some files/change the settings etc.)

    Thanks.

  7. #447

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Hi there! I have this issue with Skinner where it moves my chatbox to the default position when I click on anything in my Titan Panel. Just wondering if there's anything I can do about it.

    How I want it to look:
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1...8102450gr8.jpg

    What happens after clicking Titan:
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...8102453lr5.jpg


    Thanks!

  8. #448

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    What addon/macro lights up the buffs when they are on you in this SS?
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1...8102450gr8.jpg



  9. #449

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I currently use trinity bars for my buttons and to hotkey my spells and it does everything i want. The only question I have is, can I make it so when I am not targeting a friendly it will cast buffs/heals on myself automatically? I know they have a feature where if you use alt, or shift, or right click, but I have all those mapped and I know its a feature with some other mods I've used.

    I really like the way you can setup the bars for trinity and it just fits my style, but if there is a mod out there that can do this other feature and all the other stuff of trinity, what is it?

    Thanks

  10. #450

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeSlice
    What addon/macro lights up the buffs when they are on you in this SS?
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1...8102450gr8.jpg



    Bongos2 does it.

  11. #451

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by tsukari
    Hi there! I have this issue with Skinner where it moves my chatbox to the default position when I click on anything in my Titan Panel. Just wondering if there's anything I can do about it.

    How I want it to look:
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1...8102450gr8.jpg

    What happens after clicking Titan:
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...8102453lr5.jpg


    Thanks!
    It's TitanBar that causes the bug, not Skinner. Try out FuBar instead, I recommend it.

  12. #452

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by sargatanas
    I currently use trinity bars for my buttons and to hotkey my spells and it does everything i want. The only question I have is, can I make it so when I am not targeting a friendly it will cast buffs/heals on myself automatically? I know they have a feature where if you use alt, or shift, or right click, but I have all those mapped and I know its a feature with some other mods I've used.

    I really like the way you can setup the bars for trinity and it just fits my style, but if there is a mod out there that can do this other feature and all the other stuff of trinity, what is it?

    Thanks
    Enable "Auto Self Cast" in the interface options?

  13. #453

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by cast
    It's TitanBar that causes the bug, not Skinner. Try out FuBar instead, I recommend it.

    I was afraid of that TT. Always like Titan more ><, oh well. Thanks a lot =D

  14. #454
    Keyboard Turner Surfbumsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I am looking for a mod that works like healbot maybe even a plug-in for healbot, where in a 5 man group or smaller there is no extra healbot frame and I can click on the player/party unit frames to do the same things healbot does.

    example: I right click a players name to holy light them, left to flash of light, and use shift, control, and alt as modifiers to left and right click to increase the number of options I have. I have seen it in videos, but never seem the add-on.

    Any help would be great, thanks.

  15. #455
    The Patient Meebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Caboolture
    Posts
    302

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldielan
    I found a picture of this UI in a different thread and was curious as to what the addon was that displayed the mail and amount of gold as it does under CML. Thanks much!

    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4350/konouiwf5.jpg
    He isn't using CML actually. He's using http://www.wowinterface.com/download...40-SLCore.html and its varying components for it.

    Current Rig
    AMD PII-955BE | Corsair H80 | GA-890GPA-UD3H v2 | HD5870 1GB | G.Skill 8GB | M4-128GB SSD | 10TB in HDDs
    Corsair HX650W | 23" Samsung 2333W | CM 692-II Advanced | Logitech z5500 | Windows 7 64bit Home


  16. #456

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfbumsd
    I am looking for a mod that works like healbot maybe even a plug-in for healbot, where in a 5 man group or smaller there is no extra healbot frame and I can click on the player/party unit frames to do the same things healbot does.

    example: I right click a players name to holy light them, left to flash of light, and use shift, control, and alt as modifiers to left and right click to increase the number of options I have. I have seen it in videos, but never seem the add-on.

    Any help would be great, thanks.
    I believe theres an addon called Clique that does this.

  17. #457

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    hi ! Can anyone tell me what addon/item or just what does dis druid use to change his shape in catform into a worgen???

    http://www.stage6.com/user/Snoap/video/2141596/Insurrection-vs-Illidan-(Guide)

    it's at 11:40

  18. #458
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,363

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    hi ! Can anyone tell me what addon/item or just what does dis druid use to change his shape in catform into a worgen???

    http://www.stage6.com/user/Snoap/video/2141596/Insurrection-vs-Illidan-(Guide)

    it's at 11:40
    Without buffering and watching that much, sounds like model editing, which is against the ToS.

  19. #459

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Without buffering and watching that much, sounds like model editing, which is against the ToS.
    Dammit that sucks hard -.-

  20. #460

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    So, I've been toying around with my ui lately, but I'm having a slight problem..

    No matter how much I fiddle with pitbull I can't make target/raid/player/party/whatever frames fit in with the rest of the ui.
    I've found a solution however, taking the picture of frostmourne + arthas from the official wrath of the lich king site, cut off excess parts of the picture and reconstructed frostmourne in photoshop.

    Now, the question is.. Does pitbull have to use rectangular or square boxes? I'm no wizard when it comes to coding, in fact I know jack sh*t about it so I'm checking around before I try to learn the basics.

    I really like the idea of using this(the blade in particular) as a health bar.

    Perennial Quest

    Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •