Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chega View Post
    Hey!

Looking for an addon or what it is, shadow(y) effect around the edges of your ingame screen.

Appreciate if anyone could tell me the name of it.
    KgPanels is what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Chega View Post
    Hey!

Looking for an addon or what it is, shadow(y) effect around the edges of your ingame screen.

Appreciate if anyone could tell me the name of it.
    ncShadow has that function, Chega.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dodge- View Post
    ncShadow has that function, Chega.
    Thanks alot mate

Deleted
    Hi there.

Im using LUI frames and i kinda like em, but since i just updated it with the last version i get a problem i cant fix.

Im getting the default blizzard player and target frame instead of the LUI one. Now i have tried turning off and on the various settings and uninstalling the addons, but no luck.
    So im obviously not finding the correct thing to change it.
    And this is the only character this happens to, and loading the profile from other toons doesnt help.

Any help appriciated

Im not allowed to post links just yet. Sorry

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a Unit Frame addon that allowed me to remove the bar and just show the HP as a text. Pref a % based text.

No matter what combination of letters I put into the stacks bar in Power Auras, I cannot for the life of me get the stacks to display. I'm probably putting in a lot more effort than I really need, since I don't even really need an aura for DI, I just want one, but I cannot make this thing work and it bugs me. I've tried ">=3" ">3" ">2" ">=2" etc, and nothing. If someone has a functioning Power Aura for the DI stacks I would very much appreciate it if they could just export it and I'll copy the code. Thanks.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Hello,

I was just wondering if there was a Unit Frame addon that allowed me to remove the bar and just show the HP as a text. Pref a % based text.
    Pitbull4 and StUF can do this. There's an oUF layout that's based on this idea, too - oUF_Hank.

Thanks for the quick reply Taryble

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    No matter what combination of letters I put into the stacks bar in Power Auras, I cannot for the life of me get the stacks to display. I'm probably putting in a lot more effort than I really need, since I don't even really need an aura for DI, I just want one, but I cannot make this thing work and it bugs me. I've tried ">=3" ">3" ">2" ">=2" etc, and nothing. If someone has a functioning Power Aura for the DI stacks I would very much appreciate it if they could just export it and I'll copy the code. Thanks.
    Note that the "Stacks" input field on the first config tab in POWA is part of the aura filter and determines when it's supposed to be displayed.
    If you want to show the number of stacks on the aura, take a look at the "Stacks" configuration tab.

Deleted
    Hi guys,

Is there an addon (ideally a little plugin for tiptac) that will display a players average ilvl on mouseover tooltip?

I have the tiptac talents that shows what spec someone is, just wondering if there is one for ilvl though.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Theolis View Post
    Hi guys,

Is there an addon (ideally a little plugin for tiptac) that will display a players average ilvl on mouseover tooltip?

I have the tiptac talents that shows what spec someone is, just wondering if there is one for ilvl though.

Thanks!
    Maybe this? Simple iLevel.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

So I had asked before if there was a way to have boss frames via pitbull, and apparently they are behind the times. Can anyone recommend a UF addon that can do boss frames in a pitbull style? I have no intention of replacing my current pitbull frames but I would like an additional addon for making boss frames.

Does anyone know of a simple soul shard display addon? I use Stuf for my unitframes, so swapping to something else for my unitframes is out, I'd just like a nice little stand-alone addon to do the same thing. Before you recommend ShardWatch, I unfortunately can't use it because it uses /sw command which I use frequently for the in-game stopwatch for macros, and I would also prefer if it's customizable by ButtonFacade. If such an addon exists!

While I'm at it, if anyone have any suggestions for addons that makes for a neater StopWatch (I don't use anything else from the default Blizzard UI so it looks out of place!) I'd be much obliged. Mainly just aesthetics, the functionality I'm perfectly happy with.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Does anyone know of a simple soul shard display addon? I use Stuf for my unitframes, so swapping to something else for my unitframes is out, I'd just like a nice little stand-alone addon to do the same thing. Before you recommend ShardWatch, I unfortunately can't use it because it uses /sw command which I use frequently for the in-game stopwatch for macros, and I would also prefer if it's customizable by ButtonFacade. If such an addon exists!

While I'm at it, if anyone have any suggestions for addons that makes for a neater StopWatch (I don't use anything else from the default Blizzard UI so it looks out of place!) I'd be much obliged. Mainly just aesthetics, the functionality I'm perfectly happy with.

Thanks in advance
    While not skinnable with buttonfacade, nibPointDisplay @ WoWInterface does support sharedmedia so you can change the borders and textures.
    It also supports holy power, combo points and similar so could create a consistent display to fit with your UI for other classes too.

Thank you! It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it fits in perfectly with my ui, so it might even be better than what I had in mind!

I'm selling a lot of stuff in the auction house and usually my bags are full 24/7.

Now, I would like to have an addon which could dump all stuff from my bags(gems, glyphs etc.) to my gvault or character's own bank.

Is there anything like this anywhere? It really doesn't have to have anything special features just be able to dump all my stuff to bank without me having to click them there one by one.

Thanks in advance

I have recently seen an addon that changes the player and target frame to an image of a dagger, with the bar info integrated in, but cant for the life of me remember what it was called. Anyone know?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Looking for an arena DK UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath View Post
    Can some1 tell me the name of the font that pops up in the middle? Not the side they are Friz.
    Could be one of many I use a similar one called Visitor, Visitor2 and Hooge that are all very similar

Deleted
    Looking for a bit of help with Shadowed unit frames. I saw this ui opposed.net/ui.png and really liked the Target of Target & ToTt frames, with that little tiny square and the name to the RIGHT of that frame. I can do all of this with SuF, or almost. the text tag I put for unitname wont show up on the right side, I can anchor it to the left of the frame and it'll show, but as soon as I move it to the right of my frame it just disapears. any suggestions ?