Does anyone know of a alternative to Baud Manifest? It lets you view your inventory as a list, instead of the default grid display.
    Otherwise, I'd be grateful if someone could answer my (shamelessly bumped) question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I'm looking for some help with Reflux.. I'm trying to get it to emulate a profile for the addon Baud Manifest, but it just won't work.
    What I've done:
    - Set up Baud Manifest as I like it.
    - Looked in BaudManifest.toc to find the name of the saved variables file.
    - Typed "/reflux add BaudManifestData" in game.
    * Reflux prints: "BaudManifestData Added to emulation list."
    - I type /reflux save
    * Reflux responds with "No emulations saved."
    Last edited by Riboe; 2011-04-20 at 05:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Hello all.

I've recently started using the adon Orecrusher, however I am struggling to understand certain parts of its functionality. I have tried to look around (even o the curse webby and the coments section for the adon) for some sort of pointers in how to understand what it means when it says ''gem worth'' ''total'' ''cut and vendor (does this mean cut the green gem and vendor it, or cut the transmuted blue gem and vendor it?)''.
    I have also seen people commenting about it quoting things on shadowspirit transmutes, however I don't see any options for it at all.

Anyone that can help at all, whether its in here or pointing me to a forum/guide post that explains it a little more would be appreciated.

I did post a similar ask for help thread in the profs section, as in theory it is along the lines of profs, but have had no response. Here is the post I made which has a few examples of my failure to understand things, if it helps.

Halatosis

Question to all the users of NeedtoKnow. Just started using this and I do like it, but I was wondering if there was a way to set a bar to track my Risen Ghoul (non-unholy temp pet) So I know the best time to death pact to maximize dps and self healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know of a alternative to Baud Manifest? It lets you view your inventory as a list, instead of the default grid display.
    Otherwise, I'd be grateful if someone could answer my (shamelessly bumped) question:
    I am using Baggins for my inventory, it will let you sort your bags into different categories that you yourself can modify if you wish. As an example I've split my tradeskill and gathered mats into Old world stuff and New world stuff for easier browsing.

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mipeo View Post
    I am using Baggins for my inventory, it will let you sort your bags into different categories that you yourself can modify if you wish. As an example I've split my tradeskill and gathered mats into Old world stuff and New world stuff for easier browsing.
    Thanks for trying, but I've been through just about all of the traditional bag addons. (Baggins, ArkInventory, OneBag3 etc.) But I'm looking for an addon which shows my inventory as a list - an alternative to Baud Manifest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Hey, could any1 recommend an standalone addon that does same hing that FuBar_MoneyFu module does?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlenn View Post
    Hey, could any1 recommend an standalone addon that does same hing that FuBar_MoneyFu module does?
    Yup: Broker: Cashflow, just as good if not better than MoneyFu.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

It could be just about any buff/debuff addon. Most buff display addons have the ability to create 'containers' or 'frames' that can show buffs / debuffs based on filters. If I were you, I'd take a look at Raven, Aura Frames and SBF.
    I think that Raven only supports a bar style display, but I'm not sure.. My personal favorite is Aura Frames.[COLOR="red"]
    It is Raven, author states in the comments of the video.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am a huge fan of the default combat text. I like the font, size and how it pops above the mobs head like it does. I however would love to see the spell that is doing the damage etc. Is there any combat text addons that act like the blizz default but will include the spell name with the damage?

/bearform
    /hug

The Blizzard Floating Combat text is unable to be drastically altered, besides a font modification, in any way. It's take it or leave it, if you choose a Scrolling Text alternative like MSBT or SCT you can customize that how you want.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks law

I have one more question. Using the mod VuhDo, is there a way I can remove the class role icons on the health bars? That show dps/tank/healer. I searched the options and have not had luck.

also. it seems when I try to click on a raid members name, it does not target them at all.
    Last edited by hugsalotbear; 2011-04-22 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the addon that tells you in party chat if you failed one of the heroic dungeon achevies.. something about RA: ?

RaidAchievement

I don't use Vuhdo, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I guess this guy says the addons he uses are:

X-Perl
    Sunn Art
    SexyMap
    Quartz
    Bartender 4
    FortExorcist
    Opie
    SCT-Damage
    sun art kind of looks like it but the way he had it with Illi's pic and the green runes and all that it looks insane, i wanted to see if i could replicate it cuz idrk how to make stuff look like that

Deleted
    Is there a way where you can have different add ons working for different characters? For example I have my paladins UI set up just how I like it, however it doesn't work for say my rogue or my DK. On my DK i prefer to use ElvUI as it looks nice. But whenever I use it it messes up my paladin UI . . . any help would be great =)

Thanks

While you're at the character selection screen you can click the Addons button and turn on or off certain addons for different characters.

Deleted
    Could anyone help me to identify which player/boss unit frames are used on this video? Ty!

Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-24 at 05:13 PM.

Hey I'm looking to make a master piece of a UI. As I once was an alt-o-holic I'm now UI-o-Holic and can never decide. But I caught one picture that really stands out to me while browsing for some kgpanel templates and I think I want to go with this one.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9...0209202148.jpg

Theres a few addons I'd like to know what specifically are. The resolution is 1920x1200 which is might I say really big as I run 1400x900 and I think thats a bit big. The bigger the better right

Heres what I want to know exactly

http://img826.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...209202148.jpg/

The arrows point in numbers to simplify the disection of it. Also I forgot to add this one, whats the combat text he's using? Could it be mik? I've never had that format of text

The #2 addon looks like oRA2, and the combat text addon is NiceDamage.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    The #2 addon looks like oRA2, and the combat text addon is NiceDamage.
    Would ora3 work fine in its place? Also is addon #1 pitbull or shadowed? I have shadowed and I tried pitbull but not a big fan due to its difficult for myself to customize it