10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much =)
    I have men kneeling at my feet, asking for my hand in heroics. ~Raechelle, Ysera

Armoury:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echelle/simple

Quote Originally Posted by LeClaires View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for an addon that will allow only me to read and respond to guild chat in another guild. For instance on one character, I am in my casual guild who I love to talk to, but on my main I'm in a raiding guild, and while I'm on my main I would still like to be able to talk to the casual guild. Are there any addons you may be aware of that can do this?
    Kind of similar to the Guild2Guild addon, but visible to me only, not my entire raiding guild =)
    Here try this: TB Cross-Guild Chat

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Is there an addon that makes the chat more like Guild Wars chat? Where you have tabs to choose what your typing in but can see all other chats no matter what one your on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    In ForteXorcist there is a CD bar. How do i make it not show the time remaining on debuffs i have on without individaly turn them all off with the blacklist option?
    Bumpzor .

How do I create an ICD in Weak Auras? I want an ICD for Taste for Blood to track it better.

Lorti UI, anyone got an update for it?
    as it seems it freezes whenever you change stances(auras/warr stances(dunno about totems).
    or do anyone know a similar addon that makes it a bit darker?
    I'm a kittycat

10+ Year Old Account
    I already made a thread for this but got pointed here inside the thread ( wasn't aware of the awesomeness you guys had going here. ) My question is this:

I stumbled upon this addon a few days ago on another computer. Unfortunately however I got a new computer today and formatted the old one and lost it.

The addon I am talking about would announce information in party chat after an arena match
    The info would be something like this:

Team name 1 Before: 1900 After: 1920 mmr 2000
    Team name 1 Before 1950 After: 1940 mmr 1990

If anyone has a clue what the addon is from the vague description I have for you , please help a brother out.

Answer was given to me. The addon name is: NCATeamRating
    Last edited by Chevelle; 2012-01-25 at 01:46 AM.

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Raven question, I made an auto bar group Debuffs that shows all debuffs, I made an auto bar group Boss Debuffs that only shows boss debuffs with an icon nearly double the size. Because I don't want a duplicate small icon to appear next to the big one, in Debuffs i used filter bar group Boss Debuffs, only it's not working: they both still show when it's a boss debuff big and small icon, anyone have an idea which setting is causing this?

I'm looking for an addon that let's me move all my self buffs above my character portrait. I've seen it in multiple videos I just don't know the addon. Buffs like slice and dice, recupe, etc.

Also something that's feasible for someone that isn't too addon savvy, someone told me poweraura's lol and I don't see any way to do it with that.. plus it's aura's not what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellsword View Post
    I'm looking for an addon that let's me move all my self buffs above my character portrait. I've seen it in multiple videos I just don't know the addon. Buffs like slice and dice, recupe, etc.
    ClassTimer, perhaps?

I'm no good at any LUA editing - the most I can do is go into a file and change a number. That said, does anybody know where I can look in the Dominos LUA files (and Bagon) in order to change the font size? I just don't know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotoxinx View Post
    ClassTimer, perhaps?
    More like the actual buff instead of an addon bar replacement, like in this video it makes a copy of the original buffs that you can put anywhere, this is what I want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j05USWZ8yy4

Looking for an addon that will give me some sort of pop up or otherwise noticeable notification after I've been logged on for x number of hours.

I know you can set an alarm in the default UI but to my knowledge it's for setting a specific time and I also don't know if it is account-wide or character-specific.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellsword View Post
    More like the actual buff instead of an addon bar replacement, like in this video it makes a copy of the original buffs that you can put anywhere, this is what I want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j05USWZ8yy4
    The icons you're referring to are definitely PowerAuras, you can also get a similar icons with WeakAuras, Raven and TellMeWhen

Hey Community,

recently I switched to Vuhdo for my Raidframes, I set it up to my preferations, but one thing I can't seem to get working.
    The Layout-Anchor won't change...I want Vudho to expand upwards with me being the first one...any idea how to change this? Also is it possible to use different settings, like positioning, for 25 and 10 man? I raid in 10 man's only so my UI is optimized for this and when doing e.g. TB in 25 I want the Raidframe elsewhere...or for example different layouts automatically when switching from Heal to DD?

recently I switched to Vuhdo for my Raidframes, I set it up to my preferations, but one thing I can't seem to get working.
    The Layout-Anchor won't change...I want Vudho to expand upwards with me being the first one...any idea how to change this? Also is it possible to use different settings, like positioning, for 25 and 10 man? I raid in 10 man's only so my UI is optimized for this and when doing e.g. TB in 25 I want the Raidframe elsewhere...or for example different layouts automatically when switching from Heal to DD?
    To expand upwards with you on the bottom, go to Options-Panels-General-Ordering and check Bottom and You First.
    Then go to Options-Panels-General-Anchor and click on the dot that's on the bottom right or bottom left corner depending on whether you want to start bottom left and expand up and right or bottom right and expand up and left.
    Also go to Options-Move! and arrange groups as to how you want them to fill also. For example if you have your groups arranged in 5x5, and you want to start filling in bottom left corner then up and right, make sure groups are in 1->5 order. If you want to start bottom right and fill up and left, you may want to drag the groups around to 5->1 positioning.
    Also I'd make sure you go into Options-Panels-General-Ordering and check Hide Empty as well as Options-General-General-Hide Panels and check Empty.

For different profiles, you just set your raidframes how you want them to look in Options-Panels then go to Options-Tools-Profiles and save the profile under whatever name. Then associate group size and spec with it. Make sure you only associate one group size and spec per profile so you don't overwrite them. After that they should switch automatically.

---------- Post added 2012-01-28 at 06:35 PM ----------

Looking for an addon that will give me some sort of pop up or otherwise noticeable notification after I've been logged on for x number of hours.

I know you can set an alarm in the default UI but to my knowledge it's for setting a specific time and I also don't know if it is account-wide or character-specific.

Thanks in advance.
    You could use the built in parental controls to limit yourself to a certain number of hours playtime and then you can monitor it within game with:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/parentalcontrolhelper
    as parental controls should be account based and not character based.

Thanks for the answer, I assumed that it will work that way with Vuhdo but eventhough doing all these steps nothing changes...the same thing with debuffs...if I don#t want a debuff displayed and put it into the blacklist shortly after it reappears...quite disturbing while doing Zon'ozz or Ultraxion. As far as I know I got the latest version.

Another thing bugging me:
    A get alot of error message when switching forms in druid, something with Bartender, any idea?
    And finally Stuf won't show any Bossframes! It did work before crashing my UI (not exactly chrashing I just did not safe my WTS folder :X).

@Sedivy I had thought of that, but I'm not playing at consistent times. I guess I'm just stuck with setting the default UI alarm clock to x hours from when I log in :\

Anyway...

I recall seeing at some point a simple graphic addon that lays a grid over your entire screen so you can line up the various components of your UI. Anyone know where I can find it?
    Last edited by kombucha; 2012-01-29 at 01:44 AM.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I recall seeing at some point a simple graphic addon that lays a grid over your entire screen so you can line up the various components of your UI. Anyone know where I can find it?
    Try eAlign

That's perfect, thanks.

New query: Is there a means to change an ability's icon without having to utilize a macro? Either through shuffling through files, script or addon?
    Last edited by kombucha; 2012-01-29 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    That's perfect, thanks.

New query: Is there a means to change an ability's icon without having to utilize a macro? Either through shuffling through files, script or addon?
    It's possible. Which abilities and which icons?

And what was the purpose of the other addon you were looking for with a timer for how long you've been online? I haven't addressed that one specifically yet since everything is so vague.

If you are looking for help then just explain it and you'll get a detailed solution more than likely.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-01-29 at 03:54 AM.