Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    what errors are you getting? it's working fine for me with no errors

----

what addons does a bar like this:

SexyCooldown

what errors are you getting? it's working fine for me with no errors
    Ok problem solved its working now.. I think I had an older version and overwriting with the new version didnt work.. Im so stupid :P
    Last edited by Nirty999; 2014-03-04 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    Also, Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Also, Raven.
    Also SPTimers, the spiritual successor I suppose of ForteXorcist.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Also, Raven.
    Raven can do that?
    Gonna have to figure that out I already use raven.

Deleted
    Hi to all masters of the UI,

for a change of pace I intend to build my UI again from scratch. My Question regarding this is: should I use the basic blizzard interface as a base or should I use a custom UI (tukUI, elvUI)as a base.
    Last edited by mmocd849add1f5; 2014-03-23 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triemer View Post
    Hi to all masters of the UI,

for a change of pace I intend to build my UI again from scratch. My Question regarding this is: should I use the basic blizzard interface as a base or should I use a custom UI (tukUI, elvUI)as a base.
    rly depends, use blizzard interface & various addons for max. customization, tukui if you're good with .lua (doesn't have ingame config as elvui) or elvui if you want an easily configurable ui. you can also check realui8, which is more minimalistic.

I'm looking for a simple addon that shows daily quest givers on the world map (like questhubber which isnt updated).

Raven can do that? Gonna have to figure that out I already use raven.
    Yes. There is an awful lot that Raven can do; in theory it can do many of the things that TellMeWhen or WA do as well with their conditions system.

The feature you want is a "timeline", which lets you show notifications on a single bar, icons moving to the left as they come closer to being ready. IIRC, you can select how big the timescale is, log compression, etc, etc, for it. I used it for a bit, found it worked just fine, but that I hated that style of interface. If you like it, should be fine for you.

Deleted
    I'm using bXP and I've resized the bar to be quite small so it fits at the bottom of my minimap. Therefore I would like to remove part of the text on it, so it fits inside the bar and I don't really need to see the exact rep amounts, just the percentage. But whenever I remove that part of the text from the LUA file, the whole bare disappears. Anybody who can tell me if it's possible to remove part of the text?

Link to the addon

I've tried removing part of the code in line 77, so it became:
    xpbar.text:SetText(..floor(((value-minrep)/(maxrep-minrep))*1000)/10 .."% | ".. name)

Quote Originally Posted by Skogul View Post
    I'm using bXP and I've resized the bar to be quite small so it fits at the bottom of my minimap. Therefore I would like to remove part of the text on it, so it fits inside the bar and I don't really need to see the exact rep amounts, just the percentage. But whenever I remove that part of the text from the LUA file, the whole bare disappears. Anybody who can tell me if it's possible to remove part of the text?

Link to the addon

I've tried removing part of the code in line 77, so it became:
    Code:
    [xpbar.text:SetText(..floor(((value-minrep)/(maxrep-minrep))*1000)/10 .."% | ".. name)
    That code has syntax errors. It's probably completely breaking the bar and you just don't see Lua errors because you haven't turned them on in Interface options.

In Lua ".." is a binary operation (string concatenation), but in its first use in that line you've deleted the left side of it. Since you no longer need to concat anything with the right side, just delete the concat operator as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    That code has syntax errors. It's probably completely breaking the bar and you just don't see Lua errors because you haven't turned them on in Interface options.

In Lua ".." is a binary operation (string concatenation), but in its first use in that line you've deleted the left side of it. Since you no longer need to concat anything with the right side, just delete the concat operator as well.
    Alright, new to Lua here. So I just need to removed the ".." punctuation marks at the start? Like this:

[xpbar.text:SetText(floor(((value-minrep)/(maxrep-minrep))*1000)/10 .."% | ".. name)

is there some kind of in-game slash command like /eventtrace that can show what spell models are being loaded with each ability use? Kind of a stretch, but I'm getting desperate to locate certain spell models.

Quote Originally Posted by Skogul View Post
    Alright, new to Lua here. So I just need to removed the ".." punctuation marks at the start? Like this:
    Should work, but cut out that bracket I accidentally added at the start of the line.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    Should work, but cut out that bracket I accidentally added at the start of the line.
    Works great! Thanks.

DBm isn't giving me corrupted brew warnings. I have the most recent DBM, and Corrupted Brew checked in the settings. It's giving me warnings for everything else.

*EDIT*

Nvm, someone suggested Bigwigs to me. I switched, I'm getting warnings for every brew on/near me now, and I like tis settings more then dbm.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2014-03-13 at 05:19 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Hey there-

Can't post images or links yet, but I was hoping you could check the image below and tell me what addon is used for these unit frames. It looks like a mix of Whoa and Storay unit frames with Class Portrait Final. But I guess it's a stand alone addon. Any idea what this is?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-03-13 at 09:50 AM.

Lf a way to make chat tabs flash when someone speaks in them. like whisper tabs but for tabs such as officer,raid, guild and say
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heian View Post
    Hey there-

Can't post images or links yet, but I was hoping you could check the image below and tell me what addon is used for these unit frames. It looks like a mix of Whoa and Storay unit frames with Class Portrait Final. But I guess it's a stand alone addon. Any idea what this is?

Thanks in advance!
    Well, I've found the answer and in fact, it is indeed a mix of Whoa and Storay UI
    Clever mix. Love the look of it.

I'm looking for a macro line that allows me to cheer at my companion (spectral tiger cub) without having to target it.