I'm having trouble with a few of my dropdown menu anchors. It's very strange they are just way off to the left and I've disabled every addon except ElvUI and it sitll happens so it must be something to do with that but I can't figure out what it could be. I've attached 2 examples below.

first is minimap anchor, second is the right hand skada

I am looking for a few addons!

1. Im looking for some kind of "Kill recount" so tanks can easily see what killed them without the hazzel of going into recount all the time.
    2. Check if the raid is ready (I know there is out there but not sure what its called) like buffed etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post

1. Im looking for some kind of "Kill recount" so tanks can easily see what killed them without the hazzel of going into recount all the time.
    1. will be implemented from developers in 6.1 automatically which shows directly on what you died - can be tested on PTR at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post

2. Check if the raid is ready (I know there is out there but not sure what its called) like buffed etc
    As Duli says, number one is gonna show up in 6.1 in core, but you might find that Details! can replace recount and provide this information more usefully. If you want something stand-alone, Death Note does just the death part.

For the second, I would recommend Raid Buff Status for the job, but there are a few others. Entertainingly, several of them are maintained by oscarucb, so his project list is a fine place to start if you don't like that one. (PS: spend a little time and tune to only show the things you really care about after installing RBS, since you can turn on everything and lose what actually matters in the volume of alerts, just like DBM/BigWigs.)

Anyone know if there are any unit frames/party frames or even raid frames that shows just the person's name (maybe shortened if it's long) and have it class colored?
    The only one I could find was just unit frame and it's Ouf Text. It also doesn't have it's own castbar so I have to use another addon's (I'm really bad with configuring on how I want it to look like)

This is the OuF Text unit frame. So similar to this style.

Quote Originally Posted by Xusha View Post
    Anyone know if there are any unit frames/party frames or even raid frames that shows just the person's name (maybe shortened if it's long) and have it class colored?
    The only one I could find was just unit frame and it's Ouf Text. It also doesn't have it's own castbar so I have to use another addon's (I'm really bad with configuring on how I want it to look like)

This is the OuF Text unit frame. So similar to this style.
    pretty much every single frame addon?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    pretty much every single frame addon?
    Each ones I've seen always have a background to the frames. Thank you anyway... Was hoping for something similar to Text. As it's pretty light weight. Haven't messed around with Grid yet for the raid frames. Though not sure what I could use for the cast bar. Seen people with a thin cast bar, or cast bar on their unit frame.

Edit: Tried Shadow Unit Frames, wasn't able to make the background clear. Zperl keeps freezing my WoW. Can't make Grid clear either. At least I'm not seeing any options.
    Last edited by lMishka; 2015-02-09 at 03:36 AM.

Does anyone know of a good addon etc that can track the Guild Bank and Guild Bank Logs, I want to be able to tell who is using repairs as well as who is contributing mats / herbs over the course of a month. I want to get an accurate view of the money / mats going in and coming out of the gbank and who is making use but not making any deposits.

Deleted
    Looking for some way to get a 1px border around my WA icons and bars. If there's a masque icon for it that'd work. But I haven't been able to find an icon with a sharp 1px border yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Looking for some way to get a 1px border around my WA icons and bars. If there's a masque icon for it that'd work. But I haven't been able to find an icon with a sharp 1px border yet :/
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

will probably be the closest thing you can get without addonskins from elvui.

Can anyone tell me what is causing this big red target marks above enemys? They appeared out of nowhere last week.

Im using tidyplates and gladius/afflicted/bgt pvp addons. These marks seem to be caused by my Nemesis quest, but I'm not sure.

Deleted
    Hey guys, any idea what might be causing this? Error 32A245E0

7+ Year Old Account
    This has been bugging me for awhile now. I'm looking for an addon (or possibly weakaura) that makes people /say things like "Petrify on ME!" or "whatever bad thing on ME!" during the raid. I've heard it's an option in BigWigs or DBM, I use DBM and can't find it. I use PhoenixStyle with SayAnnouncer but that doesn't do it. Someone said you could make a weakaura do it, but I suck at WAs and wouldn't have the slightest idea where to begin. Please help, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HottieDorf View Post
    This has been bugging me for awhile now. I'm looking for an addon (or possibly weakaura) that makes people /say things like "Petrify on ME!" or "whatever bad thing on ME!" during the raid. I've heard it's an option in BigWigs or DBM, I use DBM and can't find it. I use PhoenixStyle with SayAnnouncer but that doesn't do it. Someone said you could make a weakaura do it, but I suck at WAs and wouldn't have the slightest idea where to begin. Please help, thanks.
    DBM offers this for some-but-not-all effects on you. When it is available it will be in the boss fight options. (eg: drill down through tier / raid / boss in the options panel.)

If you want an easier way to do this that WA, you might find SpeakinSpell a suitable candidate. It just says things in response to things, but you can make "I get a debuff" one of those things...

Pretty please with a bow ontop. can someone please tell me if and how to disable raidbuffs from raven? im using a broker for it now and want to remove those from my reg buffbar.

also why do i not have a WTF folder anymore
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-13 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone good with the pitbull coding for names?

I'd like to make this http://i.imgur.com/tfHsofh.png have group #'s in front of it

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Pretty please with a bow ontop. can someone please tell me if and how to disable raidbuffs from raven? im using a broker for it now and want to remove those from my reg buffbar.

also why do i not have a WTF folder anymore
    For Raven, you can use spell lists to either whitelist things into a bar, or blacklist them out of it. To achieve this, create a blacklist with the relevant buffs, and have it filtered out of whatever bar/icon set you don't want showing them.

For the later, you do, but I don't know where or how it is hidden. Unless all your configs went away, in which case I don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    For Raven, you can use spell lists to either whitelist things into a bar, or blacklist them out of it. To achieve this, create a blacklist with the relevant buffs, and have it filtered out of whatever bar/icon set you don't want showing them.

For the later, you do, but I don't know where or how it is hidden. Unless all your configs went away, in which case I don't even know.
    So i literally need to add every.single.spell i want to block out? consider there's like 15 different for each buff now damn!

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-13 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronik View Post
    Is anyone good with the pitbull coding for names?
    I'd like to make this http://i.imgur.com/tfHsofh.png have group #'s in front of it
    The bad news is that you will need to use GetRaidRosterInfo to get the group number, and iterate over the members of the raid to extract that data. The really bad news is that doing that for every unit is pretty costly, so you would want to cache that and only update it when you got a GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE event, which moves this out of the realm of luatexts and into the realm of addon writing.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    The bad news is that you will need to use GetRaidRosterInfo to get the group number, and iterate over the members of the raid to extract that data. The really bad news is that doing that for every unit is pretty costly, so you would want to cache that and only update it when you got a GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE event, which moves this out of the realm of luatexts and into the realm of addon writing.

This code works

for i = 1, GetNumGroupMembers() do
    if UnitIsUnit("raid"..i,unit) then
    local name, rank, subgroup = GetRaidRosterInfo(i)
    if name then return "%d %s", subgroup, name end
    end
    end

I just can't tie it into the class color.

I had it working prior to 6.0 (I'm a goof and forgot to save the code)