I'd check out your raid debuffs, it might be under there iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I'd check out your raid debuffs, it might be under there iirc.
    i cant find any tab for raid debuffs on SuF.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    i cant find any tab for raid debuffs on SuF.
    I'll check when I get home today. It could be you're setting a limit of 3 as well

I'll check when I get home today. It could be you're setting a limit of 3 as well
    thanks, i'm waiting for your answer. btw i checked again, i didnt noticed any limitation about debuffs.

thanks, i'm waiting for your answer. btw i checked again, i didnt noticed any limitation about debuffs.
    Should be a couple hours before I'm home, if someone else can do some digging it would be appreciated. Maybe @Tercio?

Hey everyone! I'm not entirely sure where to ask this but I want to make my class color show up when my name is spoken in a chat bubble. This picture I found shows what I want to happen.

I'm not entirely sure why it's not working now. I believe Prat can make this happen but after a while of looking through the interface, I couldn't find an option that did anything. Thanks!

I have a question relating to prat too. I got a separate chat window for loot/xp/reputation/currendy. Transparancy is set so that the window is almost invisble execpt when I loot but the name of the window is always visible and there seems to be no option in prat to hide it. Is there a way with Prat ? Or could I use another addon to not cluster chatlog with loot/xp/... but still see it ?

Deleted
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or Parrot should work for you.
    Not what I'm after, Like the numbers where they are just need them bigger

Should be a couple hours before I'm home, if someone else can do some digging it would be appreciated. Maybe @Tercio?
    its okey mate, no need to rush, i have lots of time

Quote Originally Posted by Ezorus View Post
    can you quote me if you find a solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzley117 View Post
    Hey everyone! I'm not entirely sure where to ask this but I want to make my class color show up when my name is spoken in a chat bubble. This picture I found shows what I want to happen.

I'm not entirely sure why it's not working now. I believe Prat can make this happen but after a while of looking through the interface, I couldn't find an option that did anything. Thanks!
    Prat does do it but it seems to be bugged. It will do it once after a reloadui or restart but will refuse to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Prat does do it but it seems to be bugged. It will do it once after a reloadui or restart but will refuse to do it again.
    Ah, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

try typing this command:
    Code:
    /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamageDirectionalScale 0
    its okey mate, no need to rush, i have lots of time

This is what I was thinking of, check your settings there or under buffs positioning.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using someone's version of ElvUI and I love it except that the player frame and target frame health bars are a dark grey, and missing health is shown as black, which is very very hard for me to see. How do I change that in ElvUI so that the health bars are class colored or green or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I'm using someone's version of ElvUI and I love it except that the player frame and target frame health bars are a dark grey, and missing health is shown as black, which is very very hard for me to see. How do I change that in ElvUI so that the health bars are class colored or green or whatever?
    ESC > Elv> Unit Frames > Target Frame or Player Frame
    Drop down menu > Health > Coloring

You can tick class health, I wouldn't recommend ticking class backdrop - it's too neon bright.
    Or tick reaction colour.

Hope this helped.
    Last edited by Zakaryy; 2016-08-25 at 02:19 AM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone. I have the following question:
    Is it possible to change the default texture of the blizzard unitfranmes and raid frames without a complete overhaul/addon?
    I want to preserve the default style of the frames, but i realy dislike the bar texture/style. i asked a similar question quite some time ago and was directed to use "unitframes improved". However that addon only covers unitframes, not the raidframes, and even with the most current version of the addon 7.0.3 it bugs out on shapeshifting and mounted combat (like siege tanks in invasions).
    Last edited by mmoc5a411baae5; 2016-08-25 at 08:42 AM.

Howdy.

Is there a way to get portraits and mob trackers like in this picture http://imgur.com/a/lDgsX ? Is this Lui and is there a different system I can use or is that the best option?

Deleted
    i may just quote myself:

Quote Originally Posted by venomhunter View Post
    there are several ways to make your combat text bigger.

1. use this console comments:

Code:
    /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamageDirectionalScale 0
    if you want to change it back change the value to 1.

change your combat text font manualy

quote from vranx:
    You can use a mod to change in game fonts. Or you can replace the original game fonts with the fonts you want to use. Create the following folder:
    <WoW directory>\Fonts\
    Create copies of the font file of your choice, place them in the above folder, and rename them to the following names:
    FRIZQT__.ttf (the main UI font - NPC names, player names, spell names, item names, buffs, quest log text, combat text, button text)
    ARIALN.ttf (chat font, info text, small text)
    skurri.ttf (default unit frame combat text)
    MORPHEUS.ttf (mail text, quest log header text)
    FRIENDS.ttf (friends list text)

3. you can use a addon to change the font:
    betterfont for example.

4. use a combat text replacementr addon
    for example: SCT or Mik SCT or Prat

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    Howdy.

Is there a way to get portraits and mob trackers like in this picture http://imgur.com/a/lDgsX ? Is this Lui and is there a different system I can use or is that the best option?
    its just a custom unit fram addon.
    most unit frame addons can do it.

you just have to configure them accordingly.

just go to curse and download/install one that supports boss frames and raid frames.

if you talk about the bar aboth the enemys this bar is called Nameplade, if you want to change it download a nameplade addon (kui nameplade, tidyplades, platter nameplades).

you dont need to code in lua to make this work just configure these addons through their ingame menue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smexyndery View Post
    Hello everyone. I have the following question:
    Is it possible to change the default texture of the blizzard unitfranmes and raid frames without a complete overhaul/addon?
    I want to preserve the default style of the frames, but i realy dislike the bar texture/style. i asked a similar question quite some time ago and was directed to use "unitframes improved". However that addon only covers unitframes, not the raidframes, and even with the most current version of the addon 7.0.3 it bugs out on shapeshifting and mounted combat (like siege tanks in invasions).
    you can use a unit frame addon to edit your raid frame/unit frames/target/bossframe etc.

SUF is one that can do this for example and has a easy ingame configuration.
    however you can just go to curse and get the one that fits your needs.

i am not sure if you are able to change the default textures of wow without an addon without violating the wow eula.
    personaly i think addons are the better way to go.
    Last edited by mmoc5e78704fb2; 2016-08-25 at 10:50 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    ESC > Elv> Unit Frames > Target Frame or Player Frame
    Drop down menu > Health > Coloring

You can tick class health, I wouldn't recommend ticking class backdrop - it's too neon bright.
    Or tick reaction colour.

Hope this helped.
    Thank you so much!

Hello,

I was wondering how to change the default textures of the default blizzard ui like the Santa textures does since I really like having the minimalist texture.
    (Blizzard Default UnitFrames + Raid Frames)

Kind regards, Corkiy

Elv ui question:

How can i prevent this bar

to change to

in combat ?
    Last edited by nVIDIA; 2016-08-25 at 03:07 PM.