Quote Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    Does anybody know an addon or weakaura to show "time to die" ? all I can find is outdatet stuff that gives me errors after errors.. best would be a weakaura to show time to die of focus
    This is the one I use.

Time to Die Macro (Shows the estimated time your target will die)
    Code:
    dGuikaGiuQUervnkukNcL0Qqj0RekLzHcDlPQ2fIu)sOKggk6yeLwgk4zevMgI4AcW2qK8ncvgNujNtQqRtOunpHs4Ec0(eQOdkuvluQupuOktuQGlkujBuQiFuQOgjHQCsuISsI8scvLzIsu3uOsTtPk9tb0qfQWsLQ4POAQc6Qev5ROeyVu(lHYGHdlXIri9ycmze1LfTzc6ZeYOL0PPQzlLBJKDJu)gbdNOy5uPNlKPt66uX2fk(UqjA8iuNhHy9eQQMpkbTF1MSwOXPmozJt2cnUqc0k3l(tRxgK14ehOqHrPADQpP6yxYjBaIla5yYGCmfxxYzc7tICgNSpsMwHiHjXQXdd7qSpKVaJlWjsjqfMeRgxOdTa1tGMnwxAmgJgbbL2OMLMwhbhYJ2RIxwAALn21IROuzN1LgJXOrqqPnupvoco6CQHEQKnwxAmgJgbbL2qtI1LgJXOrqqPni0ixZstRlngJHx4GqJCnlnToMfgCuZstRdTM0lngJXymgeAKRzPP1rWrnlnTU0ymgJXy4foQzPP1rWGd5r7vXllnTg3fIzJDT4kkv2zDO1KE0V)iu888r3SCGXt8nyj(OZbgyhwAmgJXymgJXOMLMwzY4q9ujtghu1S00kJdk1tLJGdAFBPXymgJXymgdnjwhbhSp6p6pyFPXymgJXymgd3uDCPhAsSU0ymgJXyK0KxAmgJXymwAmgJXym8ch0e0rnlnTYCO1KE0V)OZbgyhwAmgJXymgJXOMLMwzY4q9ujZrWrnlnTY4q9u5sJXymgJXymgu1S00kJdk1tLJGJAwAALXH6PYLgJXymgJXymCt1XLEPXymgJXiPjV0ymgJXyS0ymgJXyqvZstRJGd2OQzPP1rSnQzPPvwhS4G0bS0ymgJXyqPEQCeCWgL6PYrSnupvY6GfhKoGLgJXymgJLgJXymgdVWbvnlnToIZGJAwAAL5qRj9sJXymgJXymgAsSocoyF0F0FW(sJXymgJXymg1S00ktghQNkzY4GQMLMwzCqPEQCeK23wAmgJXymYwuU0ymgJXymgJH6PYrWrnlnToyXbBQNkzo6pOupvY6iwhSrvZstRJ(JAwAALjRlngJXymgJXy4foyt9u5iweCqkMSo0AsV0ymgJXymgJXymgAsSocoesWLQOSXU8zsAgiZoJQNkzDmgJXymgJXsJXymgJXymgzlk9chSPEQCeNdsXK1Hwt6LgJXymgJXymgJXqtI1rWHqcUufLn2Lp5yx(mjndKzNr1tLJyDqkMmoupvoK)GumzDPXymgJXymgJKM8sJXymgJXymgUP64sp0KyDPXymgJXiPjV0ymgjn5LsAYlT0slT0slT0slT0sg3HwD9IeLUwOXDO9QX1IROun14UPipb6qIitACnjwnErG6JjdD9IeLUXnbYP1ltJlWjsjqfMeRYtgYfnnEgtsRgViq9eOJSqJhPfx1cnEebhAYgFiWjsjqzCYeelIGdnzJOMAQXlKj7vpb6stm11lsu6gzHwVYAHgxD9IeLUwOXvIitA8iTOorg3jkfRsis9nVseRBJh5q0mMKw5ocf6j24IfV4ZdfJhg)EcnEgtsRgxE0EDeVAXTiqtxFK6fez8kHi138krmELqK6BPXDOZysA14fhLGXfulUfbA6ACAzeyCNOumhAVADBChAVACT4kkvJ7eLIjOwClc001iQXDIsXIKjBTEluP1TXJCiAgtsRXHBk0tSX5XrCXYSSXJKjBTEluP1lttnUdT66fjkDTqJ7q7vJRfxrPAQPMACpzJh6PYHsy0bFA8yPNSwTojUaiHes6idYXuCbiRCYrcjMW(KioJt7qf66fjkDJSEzW4QRxKO01cnUsezsJhPf1jY4o0E14AXvuQg3HoJjPvJxCucg3jkfZH2Rw3g3jkftM0vqsR1S00QrutnEn9IQQ1Pa6kaMDXajmLJzxYscdm7Ye2NKUmEJqHSfACT0sA1cnoLtt9wOPMACbTsuKfA8ipTOwACwq87PhwkWEmoLtt9wOX7jWolV4Y624SG43tpSuG9yDBQPgxyrG6jqBHgNYPPEl0utnUBrqAHgNYPPEl0utnUtukgDHknIACxcT0cnoLtt9wOPMAC6cvA84vZczrPXLjgz0slPvl04uon1BHMAQXDIsXeqGIOf1624K9cf6f40uIyHgNYPPEl0utn14ejqHcJs16uFsfajY1rsyGuYjBxYkogy2rtyFsiXuJhzCgindKwwshGXJX6vwsyqwtnda

goin crazy lookin for this weakaura my friend had given me but no longer has. it was a cooldown setup where when u used a skill an icon popped up with a timer and started to move left to right based on cd. would start moving slow but as it got closer to coming off cd it would move a bit faster and progress more. would have multiple skills and the skill closer off cd would be on top. there were no bars just the skill icons moving. tried searching for things like sliding weakauras but cant find anything other then progress bars.

anyone have something like this i could use?

I am looking for "raid leading" addons, such as reminding hunters / locks about pets. Buff reminder for people and stuff.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to create a menu in WeakAuras. How would I go about making it so that a click on WeakAura1 shows WeakAura2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    I'm trying to create a menu in WeakAuras. How would I go about making it so that a click on WeakAura1 shows WeakAura2?
    Weakauras can't be clicked. The only interaction with them is mouseover to show tooltips, etc.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Weakauras can't be clicked. The only interaction with them is mouseover to show tooltips, etc.
    I already have multiple weakauras that are clickable, so I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Deleted
    trying to make but struggling with a lifebloom progress bar tracker that changes colour when it reaches its pandemic, whilst still tracking when you dont have the player targeted. currently can do teh tracking without having the player targeted, but can't for the life of me get the colour to change. any help would be appreciated

Anyone know which channel to use for SendAddonMessage while in a battleground?

Using "RAID", it'll return saying you're not in a raid.

Using "BATTLEGROUND" or "INSTANCE" will give an error.

Anyway to hide the who got the quest in ELVui Tool tip druing comabt? I like the tooltip on going during ocmbat but when it half people in raid has the quest it just eat up too much space
    Last edited by psuwannanon; 2016-09-26 at 08:40 AM.

How about an addon that displays spell cooldowns? Been away for a while and trying to find a better way to remind myself when spells are off cd than the default ui.

Quote Originally Posted by kiingy View Post
    Anyone know which channel to use for SendAddonMessage while in a battleground?

Using "RAID", it'll return saying you're not in a raid.

Using "BATTLEGROUND" or "INSTANCE" will give an error.
    I don't think SendAddonMessage accepts INSTANCE, but BATTLEGROUND is supposed to work. What is the error you are getting?

EDIT: I stumbled across your problem while working on something else. BATTLEGROUND was removed in Mists, use INSTANCE_CHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy daycare View Post
    How about an addon that displays spell cooldowns? Been away for a while and trying to find a better way to remind myself when spells are off cd than the default ui.
    OmniCC
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-09-27 at 03:39 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Heya

I'm using ElvUI, and have set some of my action bars to "mouseover / transparent". I'm having a problem with these "dropping out" while I play. E.g. after gaming for 30 minutes, I reach for a mouse-over AB, only to find it not responding. I then have to /reloadui to get it back.

Any idea that is causing this? Anyone else experiencing this?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm messing with DBM trying to make the boss timer bars nonexistent. I still want the timers -- I just want the bars gone.

I have the "Bar texture" option set to Empty, but the bar background is still there. Any idea how to get rid of it? It'll almost definitely take some fiddling in LUA, but DBM is so dense that I'm a bit out of my depth with it.

Last night I install a lot of addon and stuffs.

But somehow all of my WeakAura icon turn darker like almost black. Anyone know where could I fix this??

some years ago I had a addon which displayed the icon of defined spells when their cds are ready. can you help me with this pls? How is it called?

Quote Originally Posted by nacruza View Post
    some years ago I had a addon which displayed the icon of defined spells when their cds are ready. can you help me with this pls? How is it called?
    OK I found out it was ForteXorcist, but it's not updated anymore. Whats an equal alternative for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    OK I found out it was ForteXorcist, but it's not updated anymore. Whats an equal alternative for that?
    People generally use weakauras for this nowadays. Looks like most of the ForteXorcist clones are abandoned as well.

Deleted
    Raven might be easier to set up. Can do mostly anything you want with cooldowns and auras.

If you want the whole bundle, SPTimers @ Curse is the successor. That is the equal.
    If you want the cooldown bar, then both SPTimers and Raven @ Curse as suggested will offer that, with Raven offering different additional functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Long time ago I was using WoW Model Viewer while making some boss kill videos. I did not use this tool for more than 2 years and i heard its not updated anymore. Is here something similar that support Legion?

I know its not about addon but did not want to make another thread with this question.