Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So free talent points.

From what I can see with the current build on the PTR the PvE Retribution build
    is going to be 0/5/54.

Wtb talents in other trees that are worth getting for a ret MAYBE the intellect but it's
    very little mana when you look at a rets intellect. Maybe a change to Seals of the Pure
    to make it affect all judgements / seals. Probably not but a guy can dream can't he?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: So free talent points.

I think we are doomed to have extra talent points forever

Anyway, they won't change Seals of the Pure to affect Command/Martyr(/Blood), because that would be.. Overpowered ;P

But, yes, I do agree with you, I'd like to see some talents we could waste our points in.

As i almost just posted in another thread, i'd some some sort of deep Ret talent(s) that Increased the CD/Lowered the duration of Bubble, and in turn lowered the CD/Increased the duration of Avenging Wrath...
    That would give us a nice DPS increase without hurting us in PvE (Only use i see for bubble in PvE is combined with a HS when with a fail PuG..), while at the same time not being something that would cause PvP whines ('cause it nurfd bubble = bad for us in PvP ).
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account

reason they wont make seals of the pure good for a ret pala is because judgements and seals is already a big part of our damage, adding CS/DS damage to it wouldnt do good either because of it's in top tier holy tree and it wouldnt make sense.
    addins excorsism to it CAN go but excorsism already geting 40% from talent + glyph. posible but not probably.

adding consecration to it is way bether and it sounds bether, also consecration got no bonus from any other talent/glyph so adding damage there can go, as long as the seals stil stay.
    it would stil be good for lvling even tho ur consecration doesn't kick in before lvl 20 and most ppl dont lvl as holy.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

They could just throw Purifying Power down to tier 1 since no one ever takes it in its current state, and it would be a fairly nice boost to Ret, takes Exo down to a 10 sec CD

with exo are shockadins back?
    or is it just a holy pally still?
    idk anymore

id spend it in holy for imp LoH and aura mastery
    gotta give up 1-2 points though
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Give new talent:

Holy Bomb

The Paladin calls down the power of the sun to cleanse the world from evil. 10s Casttime.
    Deals damage equal to the Paladins Life and Mana to all targets in a 20y radius. Causes Forebearence.

Animation would be a nuclear blast obviously.

Pure gimmick talent, but would be sooooo cool :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy
    Give new talent:

Holy Bomb

The Paladin calls down the power of the sun to cleanse the world from evil. 10s Casttime.
    Deals damage equal to the Paladins Life and Mana to all targets in a 20y radius. Causes Forebearence.

I'd use it.

Sounds like something out of DBZ

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    with exo are shockadins back?
    or is it just a holy pally still?
    idk anymore

id spend it in holy for imp LoH and aura mastery
    gotta give up 1-2 points though

shockadins have been back, 37/0/34 build is one of the most popular healing pvp build ATM.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

I'm a retri paladin too and I agree that ret paladins (PvE) have about 10 points to waste in other trees for minor def bonusses or something like that, I really like the idea to let the seals of the pure talents affect all seals instead of just the ones you'll only use in protection (and protection doesn't need to do dmg, right?) that means the talents is almost useless.
    And with the new exorcism incoming I also like the idea to move the purifying power talent to the first (or even better, the soncond) tier, so that retri paladins would get buffed by using the 'better' seals of the pure together with purifying power.
    If you move purifying power to the second tier holy wouldn't get too involved in the changes for retri.

Ofcourse this idea will probably get lost, but like scatteredBWL said, it's a nice dream though.

15+ Year Old Account

id prolly spec 0/10/61 or so. then i can pve good and pvp decently whenever i want without using dual spec.

i know its selfish, but my dual spec wil be for the guild and w/e they need most.

Give new talent:

Holy Bomb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgq5iBIG_vY
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Deleted

After many meh's and omfg's I came up with this:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...0&version=9722
    (0/17/54)

Let's start at Prot:

Divinty 5 points: Because that extra healing to the instant FoL is never wrong, and extra healing you recieve in instances/raids is never wrong either.
    Divine Strength: Duh.
    Anticipation: Filler.
    Improved Hammer of Justice: Yup, never wrong.

Quickly on to Ret:

The first two tiers is obvious, tier three Pursuit of Justice is just handy. At least from what I have seen from other Ret pallies on my server.

Tier 4-11 is just obvious choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally

shockadins have been back, 37/0/34 build is one of the most popular healing pvp build ATM.
    Can you link that build, please? I might be interested.

Give new talent:

Holy Bomb

IMA CHARGIN' MY NUCLEAR BOMB

SUPER GENKIDAMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally

Don't be a retard. 37/0/34 has nothing at all to do with "Shockadin". That build takes no offensive tallents over healing ones. It's just that none of the high Holy talents are actually good for PvP. So we delve into Ret for improved heals.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

I dunno, for someone like me who enjoys casual PvP (WinterLag and BG's), it's nice to be able to take Vindication and Eye for an Eye without looking like a Retardin.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelios
    Can you link that build, please? I might be interested.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...12320130000000

You can swap various stuff over but that's what I run with a lot of the time when I pvp/arena